剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
金融分♥析♥师卷入♥联♥调局侦查
警方仍致力于调查事情的来龙去脉
And the police are still trying to piece this all together.
不久之前
Just a short time ago,
我们和被害者的母亲取得联♥系♥...
we spoke with the victim's mother, and she...
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
是的
Yeah.
我拿到了布莱恩·芬奇的脑CT副本
I just got copies of Brian Finch's CT scans.
你看过NZT的档案 这看起来正常吗
You've seen the NZT files. Does that look right?
布莱恩服用了至少两颗的NZT
Brian took at least two doses of NZT.
他的大脑都应该重组了
His brain should be rewiring itself.
结果却是他是一个健全的二十八岁青年
And yet, he presents as a perfectly healthy 28-year-old.
布莱恩对NZT的副作用免疫
Brian's immune to the side effects of taking NZT.
我们不知道原因 但有必要研究一下
We don't know how, but we certainly plan on learning.
你想通过研究布莱恩的大脑
You want to study Brian
找出制♥作♥安全药剂的方法
to figure out how to make a safe version of the drug.
发明NZT的人仍然是个谜
Whoever created NZT-- still a mystery, by the way--
他可能在传播这种药
may be out there giving it to anybody.
这是场军备竞赛 丽贝卡
This is an arms race, Rebecca,
布莱恩可以帮我们取胜
and Brian could help us win it.
他是个人
He's a person.
还是一个好人
A good one, actually.
难道只有我考虑到这些了吗
Am I the only one that's thinking about this?
如果布莱恩还要服用NZT
If Brian's gonna take NZT anyway,
那每次他服用后
then every time he takes it,
基本上就变成了全世界最聪明的人
he basically becomes the smartest person in the world.
这是资源
That's a resource.
我们要利用这个资源
Let's make it our resource.
你是说让他来工作吗
You're talking about putting him to work?
把他当成顾问
Call him a consultant.
同时可以对他进行研究 但...
We can still study him, yes, but...
撤销他抢银行的指控
make the bank charges disappear.
将他转移到绿点区的安全屋
Let's move him into the safe house in Greenpoint.
我来做他的联络人
I'll be his liaison.
你真要给他那么大的权力吗
You trust him with that kind of power?
我不会给任何人那么大的权力 但...
I'm not sure I trust anyone with that kind of power, but...
如果把他留在这 我可以看着他
if we keep him here, I can watch him,
我们可以善用他
and we can use him.
布莱恩有潜力成为
Brian has the potential to be more effective
比局里任何探员都有用的人
than every agent in this division combined.
不行
No.
不行
No?
除非你给我爸爸弄个新肝脏
Not unless you can get my father a new liver.
你要是做到了 我♥干♥什么都行
You do that, I'll do whatever job you want.
我们管不了这种事
We don't work that way.
尝试一下
Well, start.
那些身居高位的人
Someone, somewhere up the food chain--
他们可以把他提到移植名单前面
they can move him up the transplant list.
如果我和你说得一样重要
If I'm as important as you say I am,
那你就去找这样的人 或免谈
then you find that person-- or don't.
布莱恩 你正在保释期
Brian... you're out on bail.
你是会坐牢的
You could go to prison.
即使没坐牢
And even if you don't,
你愿意回到从前的生活吗
do you really want to go back to your old life?
能救爸爸我不惜一切代价
I'd do anything to save my dad.
听说你走运了
Heard you got some luck.
布莱恩
Brian.
他们明天真的可以进行手术吗
They're really operating tomorrow?
其实 你不必假装这是个惊喜
You know, you don't have to pretend that this is a surprise.
联调局的那位女士今早来过了
The lady from the FBI was in this morning to visit me.
她没告诉我细节
She wouldn't give me any details,
但她说...
but she said that...
她说 这都多亏了你
she said that you made this happen.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你看起来不一样了
You look different.
是啊 到时候我会给你一一道来
Yeah, I'll tell you all about it sometime.
了不起 我为你自豪 孩子
Oh, boy, I'm proud of you, kid.
你都不知道我做了什么
You don't even know what I did.
我不需要知道你做了什么
I don't need to know what you did.
今早我带着恐惧醒来
I woke up this morning feeling scared.
明天 我会带着希望醒来
Tomorrow, I'll wake up feeling hopeful.
你的功劳
You did that.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你说对了 知道吗
You were right, you know.
关于我父亲
About my father.
我小时候他吸了十年毒
He used for ten years, when I was a kid.
我妈妈最终带着我和妹妹
My mom finally moved me and my sister out of the house
深夜搬出家里
in the middle of the night.
我加入♥联♥调局之后他就戒了
He cleaned up after I joined the Bureau.
去年有天晚上他来看我 然后
He came to see me one night last year, and...
他不对劲
something was off.
他说他的一生都是盲目的
He said he'd been blind his whole life,
但是现在 今晚
but now, tonight,
他看清了
he could see.
他临走时说 下次我再看到他时
When he left, he said the next time I saw him,
他会成为不一样的人
he'd be a different person.
更好的人
A better person.
三周后 他的尸体就漂在东河里
Three weeks later, his body floated up in the East River.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道那天晚上我记住了什么吗
You know what I remember about that night?
他的眼睛
His eyes.
闪着那种光
They had this shine.
和你在地铁站时的眼睛一样
Just like yours did on that subway platform.
所以你当时没开枪
That's why you didn't shoot me.
我认为我父亲当晚服用了NZT
I think my father was on NZT that night.
如果我能弄清它的来源
And if I can figure out where it comes from,
也许我能弄清他出了什么事
maybe I can figure out what happened to him.
你答应为我工作 布莱恩
You agreed to do a job, Brian.
是时候了
It's time.
不要对我说谎
Just don't lie to me.
永远不要
Ever.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
我没能救我父亲
I couldn't help my father.
也许我能救你
Maybe I can help you.
永无止境
第一季 第一集
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表