剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
It's a project.
但是目前只有我一个人
but, uh, I'm the only one involved.
我真高兴你还在做音乐
Man, I'm so glad you're still making music.
太棒了
That's awesome.
你手♥机♥里有你的专辑吗
Hey, do you have the record on your phone?
我们现在就听听
Let's-let's listen to it right now.
伊莱
Eli...
并没有什么专辑
there is no album.
我已经很久没写歌♥了
I haven't written a song in, like...
天呐 一年多了
God, over a year.
为什么不写
Why not?
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
我就是
I just...
无法全神贯注
I can't concentrate.
我父亲生病了
My dad's sick.
什么病
What's wrong with him?
不确定
They're not sure.
如果他好不了...
If he doesn't get better...
我是说 我父亲可能会死
I mean, my dad might die.
他看到我做成过什么事吗
What has he seen me accomplish?
我也许能帮忙
You know, I might be able to help.
你现在还随身带钱夹了吗
You carry around a money clip now?
是啊
Yeah.
我上季度在银行拿了最高奖金
I got the biggest bonus in the bank last quarter
他们就给我了这个
and they gave me this.
这上面有我名字首字母
It's got my initials.
真厉害
That's awesome.
是啊 确实
Yeah, I know, uh...
二十岁的我见了肯定会揍二十八岁的我
20-year-old me would punch 28-year-old me in the face.
看这个
Here.
得了吧
Okay...
拿着
Take it.
它会让你...
It'll give you, like...
怎么说呢 助你一臂之力
I don't know, a-a jump-start.
那是什么
What is that?
一种兴♥奋♥剂♥吗
Is it some kind of speed?
不是
No.
我并不想...
That's not where I'm...
你听过莫♥达♥非♥尼♥吗
Hey. You hear of modafinil?
神经增强剂
Neuroenhancers?
类似那种
Well, it's like that.
但是更好
Just better.
好很多
A lot better.
我不想...
I don't think that...
布莱恩
Hey, Brian...
我觉得你还没明白
I don't think you understand
我给你的是什么
what I'm offering you here.
"助我一臂之力"
"A jump-start."
好吧
Okay.
我还有什么顾虑吗
What did I have to lose?
走...你
Here... we... go.
你开什么玩笑啊 伊莱
Awesome joke, Eli.
突然变化开始了
Then it happened.
眼前的迷雾消散了
The scales fell from my eyes.
你的大脑是个奇迹
Your brain is a miracle,
只不过没被有效利用
but it's not efficient.
每个人脑中都有一座迷宫
There's a maze inside everyone's head,
许多关联没有建立
a labyrinth of missed connections
许多潜能没有开♥发♥
and untapped potential.
商学院的申请
...business school applications.
因为他根本就不想去
Because he wasn't gonna do it.
但是现在 我突然可以
But now, suddenly, I had access...
因为泰迪他就这样
...'cause he's Teddy.
调动每个脑细胞
...to every single brain cell.
这家伙看着眼熟 是吧
That guy looks familiar, doesn't he?
你是谁
Who are you?
你知道他是谁
You know who he is.
你所记住的要比你想的多得多
You remember a lot more than you think you do.
你的每段经历
Every experience you've ever had,
"约会强♥奸♥工厂"被曝光
你洗澡时的每个突发奇想
every idea that came to you in the shower
在你刷牙的时候又偷偷溜走
and then slipped away while you were brushing your teeth--
实际上都在你脑子里
it's all there for the taking.
"约会强♥奸♥工厂"
银行想知道谁可能害他们被告上法庭
The bank wants to know who's leaving them open to a lawsuit.
他们也许应该知道
They should probably know about the guy
这家伙的兄弟会因为卖♥♥迷♥奸♥药而被学校开除
whose frat got kicked off campus for selling a date-rape drug.
这家伙一年换了五个女助理
This guy's had five female assistants in a year.
这里有什么隐情
What's the story there?
两周
Two weeks.
她告诉我需要两周
She told me it would take two weeks.
我觉得我有点得意忘形了
I guess I got carried away,
因为我只用了两个小时
'cause I was done in two hours.
是的 我读了这里每份档案
So, yeah, I read every file in here.
并按潜在风险把他们分为五个级别
Then I sorted them into five tiers of potential risk.
凭我敏锐的直觉
It was pretty intuitive.
一级是绿色
Tier one is color-coded green.
他们是最安全的员工
They're your safest employees.
五级 这些红色的
Tier five, the reds,
都是不良分子
is reserved for total undesirables.
太不可思议了
This is incredible.
还有一件事
One more thing:
跟泰迪分手吧 你可以找到更好的
Break up with Teddy. You deserve better.
你自己也清楚 不然你不会拒绝他的求婚
But you know that; that's why you turned down the ring.
但我们都在一起这么久了
We've been together so long.
我知道有点吓人
It's scary, I know.
但你会没事的
But you'll be fine.
你就要升职了
You're about to get a promotion.
这次归档都是你的功劳
This filing system? You're taking credit for it.
你会一路升到副总裁
Then you're getting a bump to vice president,
做满六个月
you spend six months there.
然后银行会帮你支付
Then it'll be the bank
读商学院的学费
that pays for you to go to business school.
你怎么知道我打算读MBA
How did you know I was thinking about an MBA?
我知道你帮你的前任填写过申请
I know you filled out the applications for your ex.
我还没跟泰迪说呢
I didn't talk to Teddy yet.
你跟在这里工作的其他人一样聪明
You're as smart as anyone who works here.
你肯定想读MBA
How could you not think about an MBA?
你知道吗
You know what else?
董事会里没有女人
They've got no women on the board.
从来都没有
They've never had one.
这需要改变了
That's gotta change.
你可以领导这个公♥司♥ 贾丝明
You could run this place, Jessamyn.
我可当不了CEO
I'm not a CEO.
你可以的
Yeah, but you can be.
你可以得到你想要的工作
You can have the job you want,
你可以拥有一个懂你的男人...
you can have a guy that understands you...
都是你应得的
You deserve it.
你只需知道怎样索取
All you gotta do is know how to ask.
好像你就挺懂我的
Kind of seems like you understand me.
我当然懂你
Of course I do.
我看过你的资料
I read your file.
我记得这种感觉 世界都是我的
I remember this feeling. The world is mine.
我决定干什么就干什么
I just have to decide what to do with it.
介意我玩一下吗
Do you mind if I play?
就一会儿
It'll just take a second.
小时候我父亲教过我一些
My dad gave me a lesson or two when I was a kid,
但是跟你说实话
but to be completely honest with you,
我一直都没开窍 直到...现在
it never really clicked until... now.
重新定位吧 别再卖♥♥热狗了
Re-brand. You don't sell hot dogs anymore;
你卖♥♥的是手工热狗
you sell artisanal hot dogs.
那才是潮流
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表