剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
《永无止境》前情提要
Previously on Limitless...
是一种药 对吧
It's a drug, is it?
我的人都想知道
All my guys are trying to figure out
布莱恩·芬奇怎么回事
what's up with Brian Finch.
他本来是被通缉的杀人犯
He's wanted for murder,
突然就成了同事 他是个天才
and then he suddenly works for us. He's a genius.
我知道
I know.
肯定是用了药
Has to be a drug.
只有这样才讲得通
It's the only thing that makes sense.
你怎么知道我和凯西的事
How do you know about me and Casey?
你身上有他古龙水的味道
His cologne, it lingers on you.
纳兹建议他来训练我时你的反应
Your reaction when Naz suggested he train me.
每天早上他出现在你的...
The way he shows up at your...
谢谢 我明白了
Thank you. I get it.
你有想过那是什么感觉吗
Do you ever think about what it's like?
服芬奇吃的药
Taking whatever Finch is on?
怎么会没想过呢 我每天看到那小子
How could I not? I see the kid every day.
但我绝对不吃
But I'd never do it.
我想也许
Maybe I just think,
如果你服了一粒药
if you took one of those pills,
就无法停下来了
I don't see how you ever stop.
麦克和艾克
他
是他的电♥话♥
It's him.
还没到七点呢
It's not 7:00 yet.
不要接
Don't answer.
抱歉打扰了 哥们 又是他
Sorry to bother you, man, but it's him again.
我在想你今早来的路上
I was wondering if you could maybe pick me up
能不能顺便帮我带些猫粮
some cat food on your way in this morning?
你根本没养猫
You don't even have a cat.
我没养 可我有个邻居
No. But I do have a neighbor.
她很可爱 而且养了一只猫
Who is cute and does have a cat.
她出门参加音乐节的时候我要给她喂猫
And I'm gonna feed him while she's away at a music festival.
到头来是我要喂五天猫 对吗
I'm gonna wind up feeding a cat for five days, aren't I?
它只吃无谷物的三文鱼猫粮
He only eats grain-free salmon.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, pal.
剩余天数 237
过度紧张
It's stress.
你说真的吗
Seriously?
我的手看起来就像得了麻风病
My hand looks like I have leprosy,
这是过度紧张吗
and it's stress?
焦虑会对人体产生很多影响
Anxiety can do any number of things to the human body.
我可以开一管可的松软膏给你
I can prescribe a cortisone cream...
不过你考虑过用冥想来解决吗
but have you considered meditation as a means of coping?
什么事 芬奇
What is it, Finch?
艾克
Ike!
老兄 我本来没想打电♥话♥的
Listen, man, I wouldn't be calling,
可我知道你住在曼迪唱片店附近
but I know you live near Mandy's Records.
我在医院
I'm at the doctor.
这周末是国际唱片店日
...and it was Record Store Day this weekend,
2007年始于美国 每年四月第三个周六
可等我做完工作
but by the time I was done working,
"人工大脑"就要卖♥♥光了
they were all sold out of Artificial Brain.
"人工大脑" 这是专辑的名字吗
"Artificial Brain"? That's the name of the album?
是乐队的名字
That's the name of the band.
专辑的名字叫《迷宫星座》
The name of the album is Labyrinth Constellation.
你还是写下来 这样你就不会忘了
You want to write it down so you don't forget?
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
我不太明白
So I don't get it.
你就坐在那儿无所事事吗
You're just supposed to sit there and do nothing?
是将精神集中到当下
You're concentrating on the moment.
不是无所事事
That's not nothing.
据冥想的人们说
That's the hardest thing,
这是最难的事
according to people who meditate.
你应该找间禅室去试试 哥们
You gotta find a Zen place with this gig, man.
这只是暂时的
It's temporary.
对你来说是暂时
See, it's-it's temporary for you.
我是说 他们告诉过你
I mean, they already told you,
做满一年 就能得到刑司委的永久职位
you do this for a year, you got a permanent gig at the CJC.
他们对我可没说过这种话
They didn't say anything like that to me.
据我所知 这差事是长♥期♥的
As far as I know, this is permanent.
我最近一直狂做噩梦
And I've been having the craziest dreams.
梦见我自己和一堆人 芬奇叫他们麦克
It's me and a succession of guys Finch calls Mike.
通过验证
有亚裔麦克
There's Asian Mike.
有白人麦克
There's a white Mike.
甚至有个女麦克
There's even a woman he calls Mike.
小伙子们 我马上回来
Hey, boys. Be right back.
我们得共事一年 对吧
And we spend a year together, right?
麦克 女麦克
Mike. The girl Mike.
在我的意识里
And in my mind,
我们开始深入交往
we start to develop a rapport, you know?
就像可能真的会有所发展一样
Like maybe this is even going to become something.
可我已经忘了
See, but I've lost track of the fact
我比她大八岁
that I'm, like, eight years older than her.
而她不想这辈子都跟在布莱恩·芬奇身边
And she wants nothing to do with the Brian Finch lifer.
所以这个虚构的女麦克
So the fictional female Mike
迫不及待要离开你是吗
can't wait to get away from you?
没错
Yes.
拿好了 小伙子们 今天的药
Here you go, fellas. Today's dose.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
冥想也许真能帮到你
Meditation might really help you.
太棒了 我跟你俩说过没
Yes! Man, have I told you guys
我最近超爱你们
how much I appreciate you lately?
因为我就是很爱你们
'Cause I sure as heck do.
剩余天数 231
他要防毒面具
Hey, what does he want with a gas mask
和PVC管到底要干嘛
and a bunch of PVC pipe anyway?
你又不能确定这是个长♥期♥工作
Hey, you don't know this is a permanent gig.
只要努力当个好保镖
Just be the best bodyguard you can be,
会有人注意到你的
and someone will notice.
你说来容易
That's easy for you to say.
你在匡提科的体能训练成绩是最好的
You had the best PT scores at Quantico.
还得了优秀射手奖章
You won the Marksmanship Award.
人人瞩目
Everyone's watching you.
通过验证
这项任务的要点就是要低调行事
The whole point of this job is to fade into the woodwork.
我要怎么引人注意
How am I supposed to get noticed?
拿好了
Here you go,
真名保密
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
All right.
多谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
天啊
Whoa... my God.
艾克 你真该去看下你的手
Ike, you should get that looked at.
剩余天数 229
我今早试过了
I tried it this morning.
冥想
Meditating.
不管用
Didn't work.
"不管用"
"Didn't work"?
我很肯定
I'm pretty sure that's not how
你不该这么想
you're supposed to think about it.
好吧
Fine.
如果你所谓的冥想
If picturing Brian Finch
就是想象布莱恩·芬奇
and imagining all the ways female Mike
和女麦克如何花式拒绝我的话
can reject me is how you're supposed to meditate...
那我简直太会冥想了
then I killed it.
天
Oh, boy.
等工作结束了我们还会保持联♥系♥吗
Do you think we'll stay in touch when this is all over?
会 当然会
Yeah. Of course, yeah.
肯定的
Definitely.
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
有人吗
Hello?
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表