剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
He's already come a long way.
上个月他还是临时工
Last month he was a temp.
布莱恩在这里信任一个人
There is one person that Brian trusts in this building.
如果你想让他表现好 就别把他困在档案室
If you want him to behave, don't stick him in a file room.
让他跟我一起工作
Let him work with me.
小莫莉咖啡店
这就是外勤啊
So this is the field.
我还以为会很忙呢
I imagined a lot less standing around.
是你让我出来的 是吗
You made this happen, didn't you?
我应该后悔吗
Am I gonna regret it?
我们要是打算今天找到奥利维亚
You know, we're trying to find Olivia today--
有点不太可能
that might be our problem.
我们应该尝试在几天前找到她
We should try finding her a few days ago.
这个街区到处都是监控
Okay, so that block is covered with cameras.
我跟艾克查看过四周
I walked around with Ike today,
你会很惊讶
and it's really amazing
如果向人们出示联调局证件
how generous people get with their footage
他们会多乐意提供监控录像
when you can stick an FBI badge in their face.
如果把足够多的监控进行剪接
And if you can cut enough of it together...
-就可以跟踪到她 -没错
- You can follow her. - Mm-hmm, that's right.
她打车去了市中心
So, she takes a cab to midtown,
在一个地毯商店待了几个小时
kills a couple of hours at a rug store...
这音乐是怎么回事
What's up with the music?
我放的炫酷背景乐
I added it. It's way cooler.
看到了么 她进了埃塞克斯酒店
There, see? She goes to the Essex Hotel.
一开始他们假装不认识彼此
Now, they pretend they don't know each other at first.
但当他们一进电梯...
But once they're inside...
他是中亚人
Central Asian heritage,
而且他们好像有私情
plus it looks like they're having an affair.
我们找到目标了
I'd say we found our target.
如果他们有私情的话
Well, if they're having an affair,
可能不会用真名登记入住
they probably didn't check in under their real names.
我们可以用面部识别来找这个男人 不过
We can run the man through facial recognition, but...
图像很模糊 可能会需要一些时间
it's blurry, it might take a while.
很好 我还有事要做
Oh, perfect. I got some stuff to do.
如果你的家人那么多年来都很轻视你
When your family's been looking down on you for years,
你该怎么去改变他们的态度呢
how do you get it to stop?
能把音乐关了吗
Would you kill the music?
给四岁孩子面试
I mean, the whole concept of interviewing a four-year-old
真是荒唐 不是吗
is absurd. Right?
但如果你真想让他进那所幼儿园 卡梅伦
But if you really want him to get in that preschool, Cameron...
在NZT失去药效前和家人吃晚餐
Show up to dinner before your NZT wears off.
带汤米的画去参加面试...
Bring Tommy's art to the meeting--
他的洞察力非常敏锐
I mean, he has a very highly developed sense of perspective.
你发现了吗
Did you ever notice that?
没有
Uh... no.
不 我认为那很好
No, I think it's great
-保险公♥司♥改变主意了 -我知道
- that the insurance company changed their mind. - Oh, I know.
但要确保那护士知道
But make sure the nurse understands
刚做过移植手术的病人需要什么治疗方案
protocols for recent transplant patients.
昆斯伯里侯爵
The Marquess of Queensberry.
也许我应该更谨慎一些
I probably should have been a little more cautious.
Y·A·蒂特尔[橄榄球四分卫]
Oh! Y.A. Tittle.
-克苏鲁传说 -好吧
- Ah, the Cthuhlu Mythos. - Okay.
-什么 -经度和纬度
- What? - Longitude and latitude.
限制战略武器会谈
Strategic Arms Limitation Talks.
欧几里得几何
Oh, Euclidean geometry.
尼各马可伦理学
The Nicomachean Ethics.
有丝分♥裂♥与减数分♥裂♥
Mitosis and meiosis?
爱德华·摩拉 NZT
布莱恩
Brian?
什么事
Yeah?
你妈说你在这睡着了
Mom told me that you fell asleep down here.
是的 我...
I did, yeah. I...
我们玩得很开心
We were having so much fun,
我可能多喝了几杯酒 所以就...
I think I drank an extra beer or two and just...
我还是... 叫一辆出租车吧
I think I'm gonna... probably call a cab.
好
Smart.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我很好
I'm fine.
我挺好的啊 你什么意思
I mean, I'm-I'm good. I mean, what do you mean?
我是说...
Well, I mean...
你最近发生了很多事
there's so much going on with you lately.
联调局的人来告诉我们
The FBI came out here and told us that you were involved
你跟某种强效药物有联♥系♥
in some sort of... designer drug.
而且不知道你从哪给我弄来个新肝脏
And then somehow you get me a new liver.
今晚你回答了冷知识问答里的所有问题
And tonight you answered every question in trivia.
是的 我最近精力很集中 非常...
Yeah. I've been really focused... really.
集中
Focused.
这跟那药物没什么关系吧
This wouldn't have anything to do with this drug, would it?
什么 得了吧
What? Come on.
谢谢关心 爸爸
Thanks a lot, Dad.
真的 你知道的
Come on, you know that I've
我一直都相信你会做成大事
always believed that you would do great things,
即使你自己都不相信自己的时候
even when you didn't believe it.
我们彼此之间
We can talk to each other
可以无话不谈 布莱恩 这一点从未改变
about anything, Brian, and that's never gonna change.
爸爸 别说了
Dad, stop.
没有什么药物 行了吗
There's no drug, okay?
我发誓
I swear.
你一定有什么事在瞒着我
There is something that you're not telling me.
那是你的权利
And that's your prerogative,
因为你是成年人了
because you're an adult.
不过我也是
But so am I.
我是不会对你的欺骗
And I am not gonna play along
听之任之
when you're lying to me.
你明白了吗
You understand that?
你来了 很好
You're here. Good.
不 一点也不好
No, it's not good.
昨晚我不得不跟我爸爸撒谎
Look, I had to lie to my dad last night
关于这一切 实话说了吧
about all of this, okay? Point-blank.
-抱歉 我们得行动了 -我不能再说谎
- I'm sorry. But we have to move. - I can't keep lying.
面部识别系统
Our facial recognition
找出那个电梯里的男人了
guy got a hit on the man from the elevator.
他叫拉姆·阿南达 他是个陆军将军
His name is Ram Ananda-- he's a general in the Army
驻扎在汉弥尔顿堡
and he's stationed at Fort Hamilton.
将军今早有点不舒服
The general was a little sick this morning,
但他看起来没什么大碍
but he seemed basically fine.
我们需要见他
We need to see him.
阿南达将军
General Ananda?
阿南达将军因药物陷入昏睡状态
General Ananda is in a medically induced coma.
中风很严重 不过他们治疗得比较及时
The stroke was bad, but they intervened early.
他们说 他恢复的可能性很大
They say he has a decent chance of recovery.
-那是个好消息 -在真核细胞
- Well, that's good news. - At Eukaryote we foster a, uh,
真核细胞生物实验室
我们通过竞争营造创新环境
environment of innovation through competition.
这个理念驱使我们不断进步
It's a philosophy that drives us to excel.
定期裁员被称为
Periodic layoffs are the so-called
迈尔斯·阿莫斯
真核生物研究室创始人兼CEO
"净化森林的火"
"Fire that cleanses the forest"
我们表现卓越的员工
and our high-performing employees
知道他们的职位很稳定
understand that they're safe.
看来在这工作很有趣
Sounds like a fun place to work.
-准备好了吗 -是的
- Ready to try this? - Yeah.
早上好
Hi. Good morning.
我们是来见那个人的
So, we're here to see that guy.
你有预约吗
Do you have an appointment?
没有 不过他会见我们的
No, we don't. But I think he'll see us--
告诉他我们带来了这个
just tell him we brought this.
你对特定基因病毒有什么了解吗
Are you familiar with the concept of a genetically targeted virus?
尚不存在这种东西
They don't exist yet.
我当然知道 我这里可是生物实验室
Sure, I get the idea-- I do run a biolab.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表