剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
I don't care what story you gotta make up.
你们必须把药送回证物室
You're gonna return those to evidence.
如果我们留一些呢
What if we kept just one sheet?
我得承认我也很好奇
I'll admit, I'm curious.
你说这些东西把芬奇
You said these things turned Finch
变成战斗机器
into some kind of fighting machine.
两天内
That in two days,
他就学会了你五年学的东西
he learned what took you five years.
如果这东西能让那小丑从零分变六十分
If they can make that clown go from zero to 60,
想象一下我们会变得多厉害
imagine what they could do for us.
不知道
I don't know.
感觉很反常
Seems unnatural.
金刚狼才反常
Wolverine is unnatural,
但那混♥蛋♥还是超级英雄呢
but that son of a bitch is still a superhero.
我想变成超级英雄 行吗
I want to be a superhero. All right?
特警队
SWAT.
行 我马上过去
Yeah, I'll be right up.
我得上楼报告
I gotta report upstairs.
凯西 得了吧 伙计
Hey, Casey, come on, dude.
我以为你会同意才拿的
I only took these because I thought you'd be in.
好吧 但这次
Yeah, but this time,
赌的可不只是我们的工作
it's not just our jobs on the line.
还有丽贝卡的
It's Rebecca's.
她是追回工作的负责人
She led point on that retrieval.
我不想连累她
I don't want this coming down on her.
处理掉吧
Just get rid of 'em.
丽贝卡·哈里斯
我俩这样不行 抱歉不能当面说
鲁克斯 你昨晚看到什么了
Rooks? What did you see last night?
抱歉 他当时和我在一起
Sorry. He was with me.
药转移到另一辆车了
And the drugs were transported in a different van, so...
他没有机会下手
he wouldn't have had the opportunity.
我的手下也不会冒险
And none of my men would risk
为处方药断送前程
their careers over prescription pills.
而且我也不会
Oh, no, neither would I.
但我们谈的可不是氧可酮
But we're not talking about oxycodone anymore.
那得有人告诉我 我们在谈什么
Then maybe someone should tell me what we are talking about.
刚是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我应该告诉你NZT的事
I-I should've told you about NZT.
你觉得这是我生气的原因吗
You think that's why I'm upset?
你刚发短♥信♥跟我分手
You just broke up with me over text.
还是在开会的时候
In the middle of a conference.
会前就发了
I texted you before the meeting.
只是没发出去
It just didn't send.
你就不能跟我当面谈吗
But you couldn't just talk to me face to face?
为什么
Why?
因为这里是工作的地方吗
Because we're at work?
因为你一直比我们更在意办公室政♥治♥吗
Because you were always more concerned with office politics than us?
昨晚到今天之间发生了什么
What happened between last night and today?
没什么
Nothing.
你觉得行不通有多久了
How long have you felt this wasn't working?
一直都觉得
It never was.
好吧
Right.
至少我现在知道真♥相♥了
At least I know the truth now.
-我们就吃一次 -什么
- We do this one time. - What?
-你认真的吗 -什么让你改变了想法
- Are you for real? - What changed your mind?
好奇心
Curiosity.
瞧瞧吃了会怎样 剩下的扔了
Just see what it's like, and then dump the rest.
尼克 一起吗
Nick, you in?
你吃我就吃 哥们儿
I'm in if you're in, brother.
我们会怎样
Where do we go?
就看那药会让我们怎么样
Just see where the pill takes us, huh?
来吧
Let's go.
吃一粒就无所不能
One shot to do anything you want.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
好吧 我先
Fine, I'll start.
凯西
拳手
我要赢阿布达比搏击俱乐部的世界冠军
I'd win the Abu Dhabi Combat Club World Championship.
凯文
小丑
在《今夜秀》上表演五分钟爆笑单人秀
Five minutes of killer stand-up on The Tonight Show.
罗斯
登山迷
我想独自爬上乔戈里峰[世界第二大高峰]
I want to do a solo climb of K2.
尼克
超级巨星
在NBA拿到场均三十分的成绩
To average 30 points a game in the NBA.
那为什么不吃呢
And why the hell not?
感觉就像...
All right, and, like... and, like, it's like...
就像凌晨四点...
it's like 4:00 in the morning...
上周末大家都干嘛了
What'd y'all do last weekend?
八比六 给你球
All right, eight-six. Ball.
-来吧 -快 快
- Hey. Let's go. - Come on! Come on!
你没事吧
You all right?
怎么啦
What happened, baby?
没事 我...
Yeah. No, I...
药效在减弱吧
think I'm just coming down.
-好了 今晚就玩到这儿 兄弟 -好
- All right, look, I'm gonna call it a night, dude. - Okay.
咱们明天见
We're gonna meet up tomorrow.
快瞧是谁改变了主意 不丢那些藏货了
Look who's come around about dumping the rest of that stash, right?
晚安 兄弟
Night, boys.
罗斯
Russ.
你累了吗
You tired?
回家路上要不去麦克索利酒吧喝一杯
Why don't we swing by McSorely's on the way home?
-我请客 -行啊
- I'm buying. - Why not?
我需要你的帮助 兄弟
I need your help, man.
马上
Now.
我不知道怎么了
I don't know what happened.
是药的作用 伙计
It was that drug, man.
篮球场上就有感觉了
Look, it started on the basketball court,
我不知道怎么了 就像...
and... and I don't know what happened, it was like...
我在艾丽西娅身上闻到过他的味道
it was like I smelled him on Alicia.
你什么时候见艾丽西娅了
When did you see Alicia?
不 我没见
I didn't. No.
在脑海里 记忆里
In my mind. In my memories.
大概...
It was... like...
几周前 我就十分确定
a couple of weeks ago, I was pretty convinced
她在偷腥
that she was cheating on me.
昨晚 我知道是谁了
Last night, I knew it.
罗斯和我到这儿后
After Russ and I ended up here,
我拿这事跟他对质
I confronted him about it.
事态失控...
Things escalated...
我掐死了他
I choked him out.
我不是...有意的
I didn't... I didn't mean to.
是药的作用 伙计
It was that drug, man.
我们得找个律师
We need to call a lawyer.
然后说什么
And say what?
凯西 要是我因此被抓
Casey, if I'm arrested for this,
最好的辩词就是承认吃了NZT
my best defense is to say that I was on NZT,
凯文从证物室偷来的NZT
which Kevin stole from evidence,
是你怂恿大家吃的
which you encouraged your team to take.
他们会给我们做药检 大家就全完了
They're drug-testing us, and we are all going down for this.
就因为罗斯睡了我老婆
All because Russ was screwing my wife,
而我因为他给我戴绿帽子杀了他
and because I killed Russ for screwing my wife.
你想让我替你掩盖吗
You want me to help you cover this up?
我脑子一团乱
I can't even think straight.
你别吃药了
Well, you're not gonna take that.
为何不吃
Why not?
我吃了又没杀人
Didn't make me kill anyone.
你真觉得我是有意这么干的吗
What, you seriously think that I did this because I wanted to?
不 我只是觉得你糊涂了
No, I just think you were messed up
做了极其糟糕的决定
and made a really, really bad decision.
号♥外
联调局特警队谋杀自己人
联调局特警队偷NZT且谋杀
你栽在NZT上了吗 联调局栽了
此处躺着
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表