剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
不过我会翻译的
But I'll translate for you.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我要见马克西姆·拉夫罗夫
I'm here to see Maxim Lavrov.
我没有预约 但你可以告诉他
I don't have an appointment, but you can tell him
我是来这儿讨论"铁价"的
that I'm here to discuss "The Iron Price."
你从哪儿听说"铁价"这个名字的
Where did you hear this name, "The Iron Price"?
我随便扒了扒
I did a little digging around.
黑进了防火墙
Some light hacking of firewalls.
不 等等 听我说完 听我说完
No, wait! Hear me out, hear me out, hear me out.
"铁价"
"The Iron Price."
是你在《权力的游戏》的留言板上的用户名
That is the screen name you use on Game of Thrones message boards.
你在三个不同的网站上发布了两万个帖子
You've got, like, 20,000 posts between three different sites.
你太入迷了 伙计
You're a little obsessed, man.
先生
Sir.
这套书是实力政♥治♥的传奇之作
These books, they are a saga of realpolitik.
里面有许多可学习之处
There is much to learn from them.
我不是来对你评头论足的
I'm not here to judge.
真的不是
I'm really not.
我懂 我也喜欢这部剧
I can dig it, man. I love the show.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
-帮忙 -没错
- Help? - Yeah.
我买♥♥下这部手♥机♥
I bought this phone.
我和乔治·R·R·马丁的出版商联♥系♥了 他说
I got in touch with George R.R. Martin's publisher, who said,
"想与马丁先生交谈
"All requests to talk to Mr. Martin
"都必须先联♥系♥他的公♥关♥人员"
"have to go through his publicist."
她告诉我 "他特别忙
She told me, "Look, the guy's crazy busy.
"我不能给你他的号♥码"
"I can't just give you his phone number."
但说了几个善意的谎言之后
But after a few white lies,
我就和他本人连上线了
I was on the phone with the man himself.
我告诉他我在俄♥罗♥斯♥遇到很棘手的状况
I told him I was in a complicated situation in Russia.
他也遇到了麻烦
And it turns out he's in a complicated situation
他想抽时间写另一本书
for this other project he's been trying to find time for.
我们聊的时间大大超出了我的预期
We talked for... way more time than I had to spare.
讨论了几个点子
Kicked around a few ideas.
现在他已经能够很好地解决了
I think he's got a great handle on it now.
作为回报
And in exchange for the help,
他愿意告诉你结局是什么
he's willing to tell you how it all ends.
维斯特洛大♥陆♥及所有居民的命运
The fate of Westeros and all its inhabitants.
其实他一直都知道
Turns out he's always known that.
电♥话♥那头是乔治·R·R·马丁
George R.R. Martin is on that phone?
希望是
I hope so.
还在吗
You still there?
我只要你把我朋友弄出来
And all I need from you is for you to help my friend out of a jam.
所以这是在贿赂我
So this is a bribe.
大概吧
I guess.
差不多 是
Kind of. Yeah.
但是 老兄
But, look, come on, man.
这可是《冰与火之歌♥》的大结局
It's the end of A Song of Ice and Fire.
他接了那个电♥话♥
He took the call.
副检察长
The Deputy Prosecutor General
跟乔治·R·R·马丁谈了大概五分钟
talked to George R.R. Martin for, like, five minutes.
然后把我铐了起来
Then he had me put in cuffs.
也许他不喜欢那个结局
Maybe he didn't like the ending.
他们把卡车停下时
I almost had the cuffs open
我就快打开手铐了
when they pulled the truck over.
我是不是忘了说
Hey, did I forget to mention
有人在找我 知道吗
that there are people looking for me, you know?
我们美国人可是很执著的
Americans, you know. We tend to be tenacious.
拉夫罗夫先生请你们立刻离开俄♥罗♥斯♥
Mr. Lavrov invites you to leave our country immediately.
不要对任何人说这事
And never to speak of this to anyone.
布莱恩
Brian?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你怎么做到的
How did you do this?
这说来话长
It is a very long story
并且还跟另外一个很长的故事有关
involving another really long story.
去机场的路上再跟你细说
Can I tell you about it on the way to the airport?
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事儿了
You're okay.
你已经出来了
You're out. Okay?
派珀 听着
Piper, listen to me.
我来这儿是因为需要你的帮助
I came here because I need your help. Okay?
我准备好了
I'm ready. Okay?
我准备好了摆脱摩拉 桑兹
I'm ready to be done with Morra, with Sands,
这一切
all of it.
具体细节还有很多
Like I said, a lot of details.
我们还是在离开的路上说吧
And I'd rather tell you on the way out of here, okay?
-布莱恩 -怎么
- Brian... - Yeah?
我还不能走
I can't leave yet.
我就快成功了 但用来合成药剂的
I'm almost done, but the last thing I need
最后一样东西 在这里
to synthesize the shot, it's here.
我在尝试窃取时被抓了
I got arrested trying to steal it.
你想再干一次吗
And you want to do that again now?
我没有别的选择
I don't have a choice.
要合成那个酶
If I'm ever gonna make the enzyme,
就不能离开俄♥罗♥斯♥
we can't leave Russia.
好吧
Great.
派珀住在这儿
罗腊翠雀花
这是罗腊翠雀花
It's called Roarke's Delphinium.
是索科罗县核试验后
It speciated from the common flower
由普通花进化形成的新物种
after the nuclear tests in Socorro County.
在被辐射污染的土地盛开
Thrives in radioactive soil,
是世界上最为稀有的植物之一
and it's one of the rarest plants in the world.
从罗腊翠雀花种子中
The oil you extract from the seeds
提取的油脂
of Roarke's Delphinium--
是摩拉参议员
it's one of the last ingredients
给你注射药剂中的最后一个成分
in the booster shots that Senator Morra gives you.
所以你才来圣彼得堡吗
Is that why you're in St. Petersburg?
俄♥罗♥斯♥排名第四的富豪
Fourth wealthiest person in Russia,
尼古拉·茹科夫
Nikolai Zukov.
苏联解体后他靠石油赚了数十亿
He made billions in oil after the Soviet Union fell.
尼古拉·茹科夫
他年纪越大
The older he gets,
对世界末日就越偏执
the more paranoid he becomes about the end of the world.
他最新的"宠物项目"是一个种子库
His latest pet project is a seed vault
就在他住所的地下
that he keeps underneath his house.
舞厅
我试图进去时被抓了
I got arrested trying to get in there.
房♥产
现在你自♥由♥了 想再试一次吗
And now that you're free, you really want to try it again?
如果想要免疫针剂 就没别的选择
If you want those booster shots, we don't have a choice.
你想让我帮你
You want my help?
我不知道我能怎么帮你
I don't know what good I'd be.
我用最后一粒NZT把你弄出了监狱
I mean, I used my last NZT to get you out of prison.
我还有一些
I have some.
我最后一次尝试是趁茹科夫度假时
I timed my last attempt to one of Zukov's vacations,
但他的安保做得太好了
but his security was too good.
你觉得因为你上次闯入被抓
And you think it's gotten less good, now that you got caught
安保会变得更弱吗
trying to break in?
不
No.
一周后他会举办一个为俄♥罗♥斯♥植物学会
But he's having a benefit to raise money
筹款的慈善晚会
for the Russian Botanical Society in a week.
会有数百人参加
There's gonna be hundreds of people there,
如果我们能在掩护之下溜进去
and if we can slip in under cover of the party...
就能偷到种子
We can steal the seeds.
我们可能会进监狱 或更糟
Look, we could wind up in prison, or worse.
你要是想回去 我能理解
You want to go home, I get it.
哈里斯特别探员
Special Agent Harris.
芬奇太太 我能进去吗
Mrs. Finch. May I come in?
谢谢你让我过来
Thank you for having me over.
如果你知道布莱恩的行踪
I assume if you knew anything about Brian's whereabouts,
你会告诉我们的 对吗
you would tell us, yes?
我不知道
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表