剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
然后处理掉爸爸
and you get rid of Daddy.
更厉害的是
And better yet,
怪在爸爸的老对手亚瑟·马西埃尔头上
blame it on Daddy's old rival Arthur Maciel.
这样可以换来...
All in exchange for...
-你觉得有一半遗产吗 -当然
- what do you think, half? - Sure.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
是吗
Is it?
你咬笔头
You chew your pens.
我过去也常这样
I used to do this.
应该有好的DNA样本
Probably a good DNA sample here.
没错 当然
Oh, yeah. Of course...
如果保罗·威尔克曼的指甲下是你的DNA
if it is your DNA under Paul Wilkerman's fingernails,
我们很快就会知道
we'll know soon enough.
所以你可以合作的时间很少了
Which means you have a very short amount of time to cooperate.
你可以先告诉我们你和保罗的哪个孩子
You could start by telling us which of Paul's heirs
密谋此事
you were conspiring with.
我还想知道你对亚瑟的老鼠做了什么
And I want to know what you did with Arthur's mouse.
我也想
I do, too.
它还活着
Oh, he's alive.
当然了 戴尔保护得好好的
Oh, yeah, of course. Dell kept him safe.
听着 亚瑟
Look, Arthur,
给老鼠的基因治疗 如果你没说错的话
if you're right about what your gene therapy did to that mouse,
它可以值一大笔钱
he could be worth a lot of money.
我是对的 你做了件了不起的事情
I am right. You did an incredible thing today.
不只是为我 还为大家
Not just for me. For everyone.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我不清楚 亚瑟
I don't know, Arthur.
我只看到一只普通老鼠
All I see is a mouse.
等着吧
Just wait.
要知道
You know...
就算你不信 你还是做了件了不起的事
even if you're not sure, you still did an incredible thing.
你让我免受牢狱之灾
You got me out of prison.
多亏了你
I owe you.
全靠你
Everything.
谢谢
Thank you.
他说对了吗
Is he right?
我今天做了这种事 还是好人吗
Am I a good person, even after what I did today?
另一方面
On the other hand,
给桑兹U盘前
until I hand this disk off to Sands,
我能更深入地了解NZT
I can learn more about NZT.
NZT-48试验
NZT-48全球临床表现
十二个月后/一级剂量水平
NZT-48全球临床表现
十二个月后/二级剂量水平
试验开始时
NZT-48全球临床表现
试验开始时 十二个月后/一级剂量水平
康拉德·哈里斯
已知NZT-48使用者
康拉德·哈里斯
试验对象是已知NZT-48使用者
可能有散播改药物行为
授权监视及观察
著名画家
服用该药后艺术能力增强
是特别探员丽贝卡·哈里斯的父亲
永无止境
第一季 第四集
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表