剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
他很擅长分♥析♥复杂情况
He's good with... complicated stuff,
-我想他或许能帮你 -好的
- and I think he might be able to help you out. - Okay.
出了什么事
What's going on?
我老婆昨晚死了
My wife died last night.
克里斯汀昨晚死了
Kristen died last night.
发生了什么
What happened?
当时我就坐在那
I was standing right there when it happened.
我看见她的眼睛慢慢失神
I watched the light... go out of her eyes.
你家里有其他人是吗
So there was someone else in your apartment?
你想办法阻止他了吗
Did you try to stop him?
只有我和她
It was just-just me and her.
我的机器手掐着克里斯汀的脖子
My hand was wrapped around Kristen's throat.
她死了之后
Then when it was over,
我打了911
I called 911.
不好意思 肖先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Shaw...
听起来你是说
it sounds like you're saying
-你杀了你妻子 -不 听着
- you killed your wife. - No. Look,
杀克里斯汀的那个东西被安在我身上
I was attached to the thing that killed Kristen.
不是我做的 是它
I didn't do it... it was this thing.
机器手
My arm.
它疯了 把克里斯汀掐死了
It went crazy or something. It strangled Kristen to death,
但不是我控制的 它自己采取行动
but I wasn't controlling it... it was acting on its own.
我试过把手指撬开
I tried to-to pry the fingers off,
我试过断电 可是根本不管用
I tried to-to power the thing down...nothing worked.
你说你是无辜的
So you're saying that you're innocent
而你的机器手有罪是吗
but your arm... your arm is guilty?
是的
Yes.
难以置信 但相信我 事实就是这样
I know how it sounds... believe me... but it's what happened.
我没有杀克里斯汀
I did not kill Kristen.
我绝不会杀她
I would never kill her.
是机器手干的
It was my... arm.
永无止境
第一季 第十集
你是说你的机器手
So you're saying that your arm...
活过来了吗
came to life on its own?
我知道听起来很疯狂 我们当时正在洗碗
I know it sounds insane. We-we were washing dishes.
然后就发生了这事
That's exactly what happened.
以前发生过类似的事吗
And has anything like this ever happened before?
我不是指杀人
I mean, not like this...
没有 一点故障都没有
Never, not so much a twitch.
有的话我会告诉别人
I would've told someone.
我试过把杰克机器手拽下来
I tried to pull the Jake Arm off--
他们这么叫它
that's what they call it--
我想把它拽下来 可它
I tried to pull it off, but it was...
像钳子一样卡在克里斯汀脖子上
locked onto Kristen's throat like a vice.
亚伦 你还有其他事能告诉我们吗
Aaron, is there anything else you can tell us,
任何能证明你没说谎的事
anything at all that can back up your story?
我不知道是怎么回事
I have no idea what happened.
可能 有人黑进它的系统
Maybe, uh... someone hacked it.
可能它就是自己发疯了
Maybe it just went crazy on its own.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我明白的
I get it, I do.
听起来难以置信 可...
It sounds insane, but...
我和这家伙一起经历过很多事
I've been through a lot with this guy, and...
纽约警局肯定不会费心去调查
sure as hell the NYPD's not gonna bother investigating his story.
我会帮忙的
I'll help.
他是你朋友 我会帮他
He's your friend. I'll help.
巧手公♥司♥
这不可能
There's no way.
照我看 几乎是不可能的
In my opinion, it'd be close to impossible.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这里是巧手公♥司♥
We're called CRAFT.
未来高端威胁研究中心
The Center for the Research of Advanced and Future Threats.
我们获得资助
We were funded to keep our military
保持军队的技术领先
at the vanguard of technology.
我们的工作是假设尚不存在的威胁
Our job is to imagine threats that don't exist yet.
预测未来战争方式
We predict the way wars will be fought in the future,
并且
and...
为将来做好准备
we're ready when the time comes.
这是喷气背包吗
Is that a jet pack?
它可不是一般的喷气背包
It's not a jet pack the way you're thinking jet pack.
它叫"风神"计划
It's called the Vayu Project,
以印度教的风神命名
after the Hindu god of wind.
它的设计能帮助身体健康的人
It's designed to help anyone in reasonable shape
跑得像美洲豹一样快
to run like a jaguar.
真是超棒
That is awesome!
你们能按小时出租吗
Do you guys rent that out by the hour?
-不租 -不租
- Nah. - No.
好吧 看我是不是理解对了
All right, let me see if I got this right.
你们发明一些炫酷的玩意
So you guys invent cool gadgets,
然后把他们交给执行任务的人对吗
and then you hand them out to people to use on missions?
你简直是Q先生
You're basically Q.
《007》电影人物
你就像现实生活中的Q先生
You're, like, the real-life Q.
其实我叫昆廷
Quentin, actually.
不过 我不是第一次
Uh, but... it's not the first time
被别人这么比较
that comparison has been made.
因为这很巧啊
That's because it's totally legit.
你的名字刚好用Q开头
I mean, your name even starts with a Q.
这么说你真的认为
So you really think it's impossible
不可能有人黑进你设计的机器手吗
for someone to hack one of the arms you designed?
我是个科学家 所以我永远不会说
I'm a scientist, so I could never say
有什么是绝对的
anything is 100% certain.
不过我敢赌上全部家当
But in this case, I'm willing to bet...
我给亚伦·肖调试的手臂
almost everything I have that the arm
没有被黑客入侵
fitted to Aaron Shaw... wasn't breached.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
人人都知道 理论上讲
Everyone knows that
任何东西只要有操作系统和一个信♥号♥♥
anything with an operating system and a signal can,
就可以被黑
in theory, be hacked.
老爸
这就是为什么这里制♥作♥的机器手
That's why the arms fabricated here
要使用克雷恩科技公♥司♥的无线技术
use a wireless tech from a company called Carreon Technologies.
他们提供多层次的深度防护
Their defense strategies are deeply multilayered.
我们派了最好的员工
We got the best people out there
试图在测试阶段黑进这三十只机器手
to go after each of the 30 arms in the beta program.
没人能取得丝毫进展
Not one could make an inch of progress.
不好意思 别碰
Excuse... Hey, can...
多谢
Thank you.
我理解你为亚伦·肖写了引荐信
I understand that you wrote a letter of recommendation for Aaron Shaw
让他参加试用
to the beta program.
是我写的
I did.
我真希望可以对你说
I wish I could tell you
很可能你的朋友
that there was a decent chance that your friend
没有谋杀他妻子
didn't murder his wife...
但我不能
but I can't.
我们雇了世界上最聪明的人
We-we hired the smartest people on the planet
尝试黑进这个项目
to try to hack this project.
没人能做到
No one could do it.
"世界上最聪明的人"
"Smartest people on the planet"
都做不到
couldn't do it, man!
听起来昆廷下了战书
Sounds like Quentin just threw down the gauntlet.
斯佩尔曼 我要证明你的朋友
Spellman, I'm gonna prove that there's at least a chance
至少有可能说的是实话
that your friend is telling the truth.
我要黑进其中一个机器手的安保
I'm gonna get past the security on one of those arms.
我要黑进不可能被黑的东西
I'm gonna hack the un-hackable.
-感谢你的帮忙 -有一个问题
- I appreciate the help. - One thing.
黑客到底干什么
What is hacking?
你说真的吗
Seriously?
我知道在电影里
Well, I mean, I know in the movies
通常有蒙太奇的画面 放很严肃的音乐
there's usually a montage where they play really serious music,
虽然只是你看着一个人非常快地敲打键盘
even though you're just watching somebody type really, really fast,
然后就显示"已进入服务器"
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表