剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
而不是推♥翻♥他的案子
not to unravel his cases.
所以你宁愿政♥治♥压倒真♥相♥
So you choose politics over the truth?
或公正吗
Or justice?
典型的美国方式
The American way?
给汉南做测谎试验
Give Hannan a polygraph.
我就这点要求
That's all I ask.
你叫安德烈·汉南是吗
Is your name Andre Hannan?
是
Yes.
你出生于1978年4月17日是吗
Were you born on April 17, 1978?
是
Yes.
你是否曾向相信你的人撒谎
Have you ever lied to somebody who trusted you?
是
Yes.
你是否于2012年9月13日
Did you hug Jamie Anderson
在新泽西州的樱桃山"抱"了杰米·安德森
in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, on September 13, 2012?
是
Yes.
你怎么"抱"的杰米·安德森
How did you hug Jamie Anderson?
我给了他一盒果汁
I gave him a juice box,
在他去睡觉时
and when he went night-night,
我"抱"了他
I cuddled him.
所以他通过了
So he passed?
完美通过
With flying colors.
"有史以来最无争议的通过者"
"The most definitive pass the examiner has ever seen."
原话
Direct quote.
抱歉 布莱恩
Sorry, Brian.
你也在现场 看到他抓握力器的样子
You were there. You saw him try to squeeze those grippers.
他做不到
He couldn't do it.
或许有别的解释
Maybe there's some other explanation.
或许过去他更强壮
Maybe he was stronger back then.
就连他自己也承认是他干的
I mean, even he is sure he did it.
以前也有人成功骗过测谎仪
People have beat polygraphs before.
他为何要撒谎呢
Why would he lie?
他为何想成为死刑犯
Why would he be trying to get on death row?
还有他是如何把谎撒得如此天衣无缝呢
And how could he lie so well?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
同时
Well, in the meantime,
在我们供职的刑事司法委员会
we have a lot of work to do here at the CJC,
还有很多本职工作要做 所以...
where we're all employed, so...
她还在查摩拉参议员
She's still looking into Senator Morra?
我猜我在弗吉尼亚所说的还不够
I guess whatever I said in Virginia wasn't good enough,
意味着我得做得更好
which means I need to do better.
要快
Fast.
你想要什么 伙计
You want what, mate?
"汽水"
Soda pop.
我要摩拉参议员的"汽水"样本
I need a sample of Senator Morra's soda pop.
有趣词汇先暂停一下 好吗
Time-out on the fun words, okay?
等回到连环"抱抱魔"事件再说
Just until we get back into serial hugger territory.
为什么 我们在哪儿
Why? Where are we?
法国
Uh, France.
爸妈曾带我来这儿度假
My parents took us on vacation here
当时我大概十岁
when I was, like, ten.
我也不记得了
Or... I don't know.
我不知道这里有什么规矩
But I don't know how it works down here.
但问题是 这部分不恶心 好吗
But the point is, this part's not gross, okay?
事实上 血液
In fact, the blood...
是目前的关键细节
is kind of a crucial detail here.
血
Blood.
我要摩拉参议员的血液样本
I need a sample of Senator Morra's blood.
而且必须是干净的 没有NZT成分
And it has to be clean, no NZT.
为什么你需要这个
And why do you need that?
关于枪击事件 有一些
There may be some lingering questions
悬而未决的问题
about the shooting--
那个狙击手吃了NZT
the fact that the sniper was on NZT,
而参议员的反应速度令人惊叹
the senator's impressive reflexes,
他是否也服用了NZT
whether NZT may be involved in that.
是丽贝卡·哈里斯对不对
It's Rebecca Harris, isn't it?
她问的这些问题
Asking the questions?
谁问的不重要
Doesn't matter who it is.
重要的是他们很聪明
What matters is that they're smart.
只不过是时间问题
And it's only a matter of time
他们定会想出办法测试他们的理论
before they think of some way to test their theory.
那天摩拉参议员穿的外套
The coat Senator Morra wore that day
还在联调局物证室锁着
is in an FBI evidence locker
上面有他的血迹
with his blood on it.
我十分确定只要有人想测
Blood I'm pretty sure would test positive for NZT
就一定能从中测出NZT成分
is someone thinks to test it.
我们绝对不希望她这么做 对吗
And we certainly don't want her doing that, do we?
我没说是丽贝卡
I didn't say it was Rebecca.
我想说的是 这个小麻烦
What I am trying to say is that this little problem
-也许对我们有好处 -洗耳恭听
- could actually be a blessing. - I'm listening.
只要摩拉参议员推迟一点时间服药
If Senator Morra waits just a little bit between doses,
让我们能够取到干净的血样
just long enough for us to draw blood,
我们再把它弄到一件新的
we could use that clean blood,
一模一样的外套上
put it on a new, identical coat.
我就能把新外套和真外套调换
I could swap it out with the real one.
然后随便他们去验NZT
And then they can test it for NZT all they want.
这证据就能证明他们错了
Let it be forensic proof that their theory is wrong.
案子就结了
Case closed.
时间不等人
You know, clock's ticking and stuff.
你明白的
You get it.
现在我只需等待
And now I wait.
但安德烈·汉南还在等我
But Andre Hannan is still waiting for me.
一个承认自己做过
And how could someone who says he did it--
并且相信自己所说的人
and who seems to believe what he's saying--
怎么会是无辜的呢
be innocent?
我是说 这家伙的确看起来备受困扰
I mean, the guy does seem to be pretty troubled.
躁郁症 疑似精神分♥裂♥
Bipolar, possible schizophrenia.
他这辈子大部分时间都在看精神病医生
He was seeing a psychiatrist for most of his life.
有意思
Interesting.
有什么要分享的吗
Something you'd like to share?
为什么撒谎
这是小学生的科学实践项目吗
Is this some kind of science fair project?
我发现了问题
I identified the problem
提出一种假设
and explored a hypothesis
安德烈·汉南承认四起他未犯下的"抱抱"
有人花钱让安德烈·汉南
that somebody paid off Andre Hannan
安德烈·汉南为钱顶包
为这几起案件顶包
to take the fall for these crimes.
然而
However,
汉南财务记录的调查
an examination of Hannan's financial records
并未显示可疑的资金流入
showed no suspicious influx of funds
或巨额未清偿债务
nor major outstanding debts.
其实你可以用幻灯片的
Uh, we have PowerPoint, you know.
因此提出下一个假设
So that brings us to our next hypothesis.
安德烈·汉南
Andre Hannan...
没有撒谎
wasn't lying.
所以你做了这堆画板
So you just made all these posters
就为了解释你为什么对汉南判断失误吗
to explain why you were wrong about Hannan?
安德烈·汉南没有撒谎
Andre Hannan wasn't lying,
因为他真的相信是自己所为
because he sincerely believes he did it.
他"记得"自己干了
He remembers doing it.
尽管他是无辜的
Even though he's innocent.
你们对光遗传学了解多少
What do you know about optogenetics?
那是反问句吗
Was that rhetorical?
这是对记忆的操控
It's the manipulation of memory.
科学家可以利用蓝♥光♥
Scientists can use blue light
和光导纤维
and a fiber-optic wire
使特定的记忆神经元变得敏感
to make certain memory-oriented neurons sensitive.
这将改变世界
It is going to change the world!
这就像现实版的《盗梦空间》
This is like real-life Inception.
停 我们只关心眼前的问题 谢谢
No, we're only concerned with the here and now, please.
现在
Right now
基因改造过的神经细胞
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表