剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
因为我从来没做过这样的事
'Cause it's the first time I've ever done anything like this.
违背刑事司法委员会
Gone against the CJC.
这是我唯一瞒着你的事
And it's the only secret I've ever kept from you.
我不喜欢这样
And I don't like it.
我不喜欢有秘密
I don't like keeping secrets.
做你该做的
Do whatever you need to do.
不是我不相信你 鲍伊
It's not that I don't trust you, Boyle.
只是因为
It's just that I...
我得先弄清楚我在做什么
I had to figure out what I was dealing with,
这样我才能知道我该怎么做
so I could know what to do with it.
我不想也把你卷进来
I-I didn't want to put you in the middle of it.
告诉我到底发生了什么
Just tell me what's going on.
好吧 我懂了
Okay, okay.
你说得对 等一下 你说对了
You're right. Wait, you're right.
布莱恩确实有点问题
There is something going on with Brian.
Y先生在值班的时候睡着了
And Mr. Y fell asleep at his post?
我又没聘他
I didn't hire him.
我们会查清楚到底发生了什么
We're going to look into what happened,
我们也会找个人代替他
and we're going to find a replacement.
同时
And in the meantime,
如果有必要我会亲自看着你
I will sit with you myself if I have to.
太棒了
Rad.
和纳兹一起狂欢
Partying with Naz.
你还没告诉纳兹这些事
You haven't gone to Naz with any of this?
如果我错了呢
Well, what if I'm wrong?
你不常犯错 丽贝卡
You're not often wrong, Rebecca.
别继续等待确凿的证据了
So stop waiting around for some smoking gun.
因为到那个时候可能一切都晚了
Because at that point, it might be too late,
而且可能会把我们都毁了
and this could come crashing down on all of us.
布莱恩
Brian?
詹姆斯技术员
James Tech.
斯塔夫罗斯怎么样
How's Stavros?
跟我来
Come with me.
"布好惹联盟"再次成功了
Bruntouchables do it again.
你找到那个人了吗
Did you find a guy?
这就是那个人吗
Is that the guy?
这绝对是那个人
That's definitely the guy.
你好啊 斯塔夫罗斯
Hey, Stavros.
腿怎么样
How's the leg?
小意思
Is small price to pay.
斯塔夫罗斯昨晚过得很糟糕
I'm not gonna say Stavros had an easy time last night.
为了找到凶手 他去了不止一个
He had to visit more than one shady provider of
提供地下医疗服务的人
illicit medical care looking for one who fit the bill.
一等嫌疑人收了钱
As soon as each suspect accepted the money...
詹姆斯技术员就开始行动
James Tech jumped into action.
搜查他们的电脑 在防火墙后探查
Searching their computers, poking around behind firewalls.
除了那些恶心的东西
Outside of general creep factor,
没有异常
none threw up any red flags
直到
until...
是斯塔夫罗斯抓到了最有嫌疑的人
It was Stavros who finally pegged our likely candidate.
在他看来 这就是凶手
As far as he was concerned, this was our hit man,
加上这个兽医
which along with the vet's willingness
非法行医
to illegally practice medicine,
足够让我们得到搜查令进行进一步调查
was enough for us to get a warrant for a deeper search.
从他的邮件来看
According to his e-mails, this guy was involved
这个人私下给不同的坏人
in dozens of off-the-books operations
进行了多起手术
with all kinds of shady characters.
但引起詹姆斯技术员注意的
But what caught James Tech's eye
是兽医和代理服务器地址
was a suspicious exchange between the vet
为沙皮普1996的人进行的可疑交流
and someone with the proxy address sheepadoodle1996.
手术 谨慎 安排 安乐死
还记得我们上次见沙皮普吗
Remember the last time we saw a Sheepadoodle?
牧羊犬和卷毛狗的杂交品种
不好意思
I'm sorry, you're here
你来是因为你遇到的一位兽医
because a veterinarian you met is having an e-mail exchange
在和一个养了沙皮普的人邮件交流
with someone who owns a Sheepadoodle?
其实就是你
Not someone who owns a Sheepadoodle, you.
1996是你和戈登结婚的那年
1996 was the year you and Gordon were married.
这条沙皮普叫做蒙哥马利 对吧
And the Sheepadoodle in question... Montgomery, right?
是你丈夫的
Is your husband's.
蒙哥马利属于我们俩
Montgomery belonged to us both.
请别碰它
Leave him alone, please.
我还是不明白这有什么关系
I still don't see what this has to do with anything.
你和你丈夫正在经历一段艰难的时期
Well, you and your husband were having a difficult time,
我们问的每个人都这么说
according to just about everyone we talked to.
他的离婚律师就快要打败你的离婚律师
His divorce lawyer was about to jump all over your divorce lawyer,
突然戈登生病了
when suddenly Gordon gets sick.
你愿意留下并和他和解
You offer to stick around and patch things up,
因为你认为他很快会死
because you thought probably he would die soon,
这样至少你会得到一些财产
and then you'd get at least a little bit of the fortune.
生化躯体公♥司♥开始取得成功
Then Biosoma had a breakthrough, and it started to look
看起来他好像会活下去
like he might actually live after all.
你发现了一个机会
And you saw an opportunity.
首个生物打印肾脏
The first bio-printed kidney.
足够特殊
That's pretty special.
以致于有人愿意为此杀人
Something someone might kill for.
想想也是讽刺
It's really ironic when you think about it.
你以为首个生物打印肾脏
You thought the first bio-printed kidney
是完美的掩护 但你不知道
was the perfect cover, but little did you know,
那根本不是生物打印的
it wasn't bio-printed at all.
什么
What?
丹尼尔·李以为他有时间换下来
And Daniel Lee thought he'd have time to swap it out,
但他不知道的是
but little did he know,
你打算杀了他的病人
you were gonna kill his patient.
你们真的听这个人的话吗
You actually listen to this person?
他说服我们也花了些时间
He had a hard time convincing us, too,
直到金德医生把你供出来
until Dr. Kinder gave you up.
他有前科
See, he had priors.
他并不打算再次在评审团前碰运气
And he wasn't too eager to take his chances in front of a jury again.
你们目前的证据最多是间接证据
Any evidence you have is circumstantial at best.
我不介意
That's okay by me.
我们会继续查
If we keep digging... And we will...
我们一定能找到确凿的证据
I'm sure we'll come up with a smoking gun.
对
Yes.
你确定这只狗没问题吗
Are you sure this dog's okay?
蒙蒂 你看起来有点无精打采
Monty, you seem a little lethargic.
像是被打了镇静剂
Like you've been sedated.
这给了我启示
That got me thinking.
我就不具体描述怎么给狗洗胃了
I won't get too graphic about pumping a dog's stomach.
不过简而言之就是 蒙哥马利没事
But suffice it to say... Montgomery was fine.
而在它肚子里找到的东西很有价值
And what we found in there was worth it.
那就是 大量镇静剂
Namely, a hefty dose of the same sedative
镇静剂
并且与放倒戈登·罗珀的是同一种
used to take out Gordon Roper.
更重要的是
And more importantly?
罗翰·库马尔的肾脏最后的归宿
还发现了罗翰·库马尔的DNA
Traces of Rohan Kumar's DNA.
只有心肠非常狠毒的人才会
It takes a lot of spite to feed what you think
明知这是丈夫的肾脏还把它喂狗
is your dead husband's kidney to his dog.
不过用这种方式来销毁证据很方便
But it is a handy way to get rid of it.
现在 我要找出参议员摩拉在哪
And now I need to find Senator Morra
以及派珀怎么了
and find out what happened to Piper.
总统候选人造访历史悠久的教堂
试过在搜索的时候输一堆毫不相关的东西吗
Ever try to search for something without searching for it?
我必须这么做
That's what I had to do,
因为我敲出的每一个字符都被记录在案
since my every keystroke was being logged.
你怎么还在这
Why are you still here?
刚打算走
Actually, I was just about to leave.
X先生今天得值两轮班
Mr. X has double duty today.
另一个还是没消息吗
No word from the other guy?
没有 毫无音信
No, nothing.
很奇怪是吧
It's weird, right?
有消息了我马上告诉你
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表