剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
You guys have at it.
联调局不需要我
The FBI didn't need me.
我也不需要他们
I didn't need them.
这时候我也不需要NZT
At this point, I didn't need NZT, either.
我只需要完成我的任务
All I needed to do was finish what I started.
金阳医疗用品店
也就是找到克莱·米克斯
Which meant finding Clay Meeks.
需要什么吗
Help you?
你好 你们这里做合成药吗
Hi, yeah, you guys do compounding here?
要看是什么药 你需要什么
That depends. What do you need?
我其实想要伪经
Well, actually, I was kind of wondering about Apocryphon.
我从没听过这个
Never heard of it.
我认为伪经不是药 是一个人
See, I don't think it's an it. I think it's a he.
除非我错得离谱 否则这个人就是你
Unless I'm crazy wrong, I think he's you--
克莱·米克斯
Clay Meeks.
你嗑药了吗 老兄
You rocking it right now, brother?
不 现在没有 这件事说来话长
No, not right now. It's kind of a long story.
你说出你的故事 或许我会说我的
Maybe you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine?
例如我们都认识桑兹
Like how we both know Sands,
只不过你跟他是一伙的
except you're in league with him--
NZT泛滥 街头一片恐慌
NZT flood, panic in the streets?
我们到后面去说
Let's talk in the back.
你想讨论NZT
So you want to talk about NZT?
跟其他人一样
You and everybody else.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你发现我就是造成NZT泛滥的人
You figured out that I'm the one that's responsible for the flood.
只有我可以大量生产这种难以生产的药
That I'm the only one who can mass produce the unproducible,
改变这个世界的运作方式
change the way the world works.
你现在服了NZT吗
You on NZT right now?
不 我从来不碰它
Nah, never touch the stuff.
好吧
Right.
你跟桑兹一起工作
You work with Sands?
如果你问桑兹 我是为他工作
If you ask Sands, I work for him.
他跟他的地狱火天才俱乐部
Him and his Hellfire Genius Club.
我把他们叫做何人军团
I've been calling it the Legion of Whom.
还不错
Not bad.
总之 我有自己的打算
Anyways, I got my own plans.
潘朵拉的盒子已经打开
Pandora's Box has been opened.
关都关不上了
Ain't no sealing it back up now.
你打算散布更多药
You're planning on releasing more?
伙计 为什么你要告诉我这些事
Man, why are you telling me all this?
我不想把药藏起来
I'm not trying to hide it.
我认为它是种好东西
I think it's a good thing.
给人们...
You know, give the people a...
一剂真♥相♥
a dose of truth.
你知道"伪经"是什么意思对吧
You know what "Apocryphon" means, don't you?
意思是不能传授的知识
It's the knowledge that can't be taught.
这是启示
We're talking about revelation here;
真正能够颠覆世界
a literal game changer.
我正在找派珀·贝尔德
Well, I'm looking for Piper Baird.
你知道什么消息吗
You got any of that knowledge?
桑兹对此闭口不谈
Sands is really precious about the whole thing.
但你起码知道她是谁对吧
Yeah, but you know who she is, don't you?
你一定知道什么吧
Hey, you gotta know something.
我们都得找到自己的真♥相♥
We all gotta find our own truth.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我哪里都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我从没来过这里
I was never here.
好 各位 注意
Okay, people, listen up.
我们要逮捕安托万·雅各比
We are serving warrant on one Antoine Jacoby,
根据哈里斯探员的交叉比对
our primary suspect,
他是我们的主要嫌疑人
according to Agent Harris's cross-checks.
这间仓库大规模制♥造♥NZT
We're talking a large-scale manufacture of NZT in this warehouse.
我们不知道雅各比有多少手下
We don't know how many Jacoby's got in there with him,
我们也不知道他们在哪
and we don't know where they are,
所以我们进入后要分散搜查
so carve up slices and fan out wide, once we're in.
检查每个角落
I want every nook and cranny checked.
不要有任何遗漏
No surprises.
有任何意见或问题吗
Any bright ideas, questions or concerns?
-没有 长官 -狩猎愉快
- No, sir. - Happy hunting.
布莱恩 我现在不方便说话
Brian, it's not a good time.
克莱·米克斯就是伪经
Listen, Clay Meeks is Apocryphon.
你在说什么 你在哪里
What are you talking about? Where are you?
我找到伪经了
I found Apocryphon!
虽然出乎我意料
It's not exactly what I was expecting,
但绝对就是他
but this is definitely him.
等等 他跟你在一起
Wait, he's there with you?
不 他溜走了
No, he slipped away!
就像个忍♥者
He's, like, a ninja person.
现在不知道他去哪了
And now he's out there somewhere.
哈里斯 好了吗
Harris, we doing this?
好 我得走了 我们要行动了
Yeah, I have to go. We're moving in.
不 我告诉你 你搞错了
No, but I'm telling you you're making a mistake!
我得走了
I have to go.
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait, wait!
你在跟谁说话
Who was that?
跟我合作的线人
A source I'm working with.
你确定雅各比是我们要找的人吗
Are we sure Jacoby's our guy on this?
没错
He's the guy.
为什么这么问 这个线人是谁
Why? Who's this source?
哈里斯 我真的相信你的直觉
Look, Harris, I trust your instincts, I really do,
但除非你能找出
but unless you can find a flaw in the chain of evidence
证据链中的破绽
that's brought us all here,
否则我们就开始搜查好吗
how about we see this through?
联调局
Federal officers!
手举起来
Hands up!
-手举起来 -让我看见你的手
- Hands up! - Let's see 'em!
离开桌子
Get back from the table!
不准动 不准动
Don't move! Don't move!
他 把他转过来
Him, turn him.
退后 退后
Back away! Back away!
就是他
That's him.
安托万·雅各比
Antoine Jacoby?
-是的 -你在制♥造♥什么 雅各比先生
- Yes? - What are we making here, Mr. Jacoby?
制♥造♥什么聪明药吗
Cooking up some smart drugs?
或许你自己也应该吃一颗
Maybe you should have taken a dose yourself.
你因制♥造♥与散布
You're under arrest for the manufacture
一级管制药而被逮捕了
and distribution of a Schedule I controlled substance.
不敢相信这件事结束了 但的确结束了
I can't believe it's over, but it's over.
雅各比不仅承认散布NZT
Jacoby not only admitted to putting NZT on the street,
也供出六个人的名字 包括贾罗德·桑兹
but he named names: six people, including Jarrod Sands.
其他人是谁
Who are the others?
埃德加·威尔克斯
Um, Edgar Wilkes.
他在国土安♥全♥部♥
He was on Homeland Security.
德博拉·希尔加德 前中情局探员
Deborah Hilgrad, former CIA op.
乔纳森·赖利 大金融家
Jonathan Reilly, big finance.
-不准动 -利兰·肖恩
- Stay right there! - Leland Shawn,
刑事辩护律师
criminal defense attorney.
还有阿曼达·克兰
And Amanda Crane.
她是武器采购委员会成员
She's on a weapons procurement committee.
这就是全部的何人军团
That's the entire Legion of Whom.
我不知道克莱·米克斯是谁
I don't know who Clay Meeks is,
但说不定只是个疯癫的阴谋论者
but he could be a crackpot conspiracy theorist, maybe?
不 我不认为
No, I don't think so.
他知道一些事
I mean, he knew things.
我认为他知道一些事
I think he knew things.
怎么了
What? What is it?
只是 我搞错了
Just, I was wrong, you know.
我不懂为什么会搞错
I don't understand how that happened.
就像我说的 你服用的药
Well, like I said, the drug you took--
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表