剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
which makes you crazy-good at solving problems.
这么说对吗
That sound about right?
兄弟
Hey, man.
公♥寓♥不错啊
Cool apartment.
这是我们的联络员
That's our comm guy.
我们的翻译员不太说话
Our translator doesn't speak much,
但他的工作能力非常出色
but he's damn good at his job.
你们是军队的人吗
So, what, are you guys the Army?
参过军
We've been in armies.
有名字吗
You got names?
有
Yes.
但你还是不知道为好
But it's best that you don't have that information.
如果你最后要作证 相信我
If you end up testifying against this thing, trust me,
不知情对你来说最好
lack of information will be your best friend.
你刚刚说"作证"
Did you say "Testifying"?
我们到底来这做什么
What exactly are we doing out here?
你 解决问题的高手
You, Mr. Problem Solver,
要帮我们找到这个狡猾的家伙
are gonna help us zero in on this nasty guy
他就藏在这片树林里
that's hiding out in these woods.
阿列克谢·巴萨耶夫
Aleksey Basayev?
他加入了车♥臣♥的圣♥战♥组织
He joined some jihadi-inclined group in Chechnya,
两周前偷偷潜入美国境内
snuck into the States two weeks ago.
几天前 他逃脱了监视
Couple days ago, he slipped surveillance,
躲藏在这的某个地方
and he's holed up somewhere out here.
如果他过了我们这关
If he gets by us,
就会在美国境内大开杀戒的
he will kill people on U.S. soil.
下次出行可以带个箱子来
Feel free to carry a box on your next trip.
不行 没门
No. No way, man.
你用电击枪击晕了我
Look, you tased me.
你把我扔到后...
You threw me in the back of a...
这是什么 橡皮艇吗
What is this, a rubber dinghy?
我要怎么才能相信你
How am I supposed to believe any of this?
问得好
That's a fair question.
忘了给你看局里的批准了
Got a permission slip from the Bureau.
还有把你平安带回家的指令
Also have orders to bring you home okay.
我还有两片这个
I've also got two of these.
现在 你的国家需要你来保卫 布莱恩
Now, your country needs you to help keep it safe, Brian.
你作何决定
What do you say?
今天本来该休息的
Supposed to be my day off.
我们在宾夕法尼亚州的某处
We were somewhere in Pennsylvania.
阿勒格尼群岛荒野
The Allegheny Islands Wilderness.
从他们给我的卫星照片里可以看出来
I could tell that much from the satellite pictures they gave me.
无处可去
There's nowhere to go.
走出树林要好几天
I'm days from the edge of the woods.
离开这里最好的办法就是帮助他们找到这个人
The best way out of here is to help them find this guy--
阿列克谢·巴萨耶夫
Aleksey Basayev.
漫画里走出来的动作英雄
Your Basic Action hero.
在车♥臣♥战争中为俄♥罗♥斯♥人效力
Fought for the Russians in the Chechen War.
有一整个冬天他都待在高加索山脉
He spent an entire winter in the Caucasus Mountains.
什么时候成为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥还不得而知
As far as when he became a terrorist, it didn't say.
战后他娶了一位车♥臣♥妇女
He married a Chechen woman after the war.
在那之后 所有内容都被删改过
After that, everything was... redacted.
被删改
看了这么多遍 禁不住好奇起来
Saw it so many times, I couldn't help but get curious.
别去操心巴萨耶夫以前做过什么
Don't worry so much about what Basayev did.
还是想想他到底会在哪吧
You need to worry about where he is.
我想我已经知道了
I think I know that already.
巴萨耶夫是个活命主义者
Basayev is a survivalist.
活下来需要三样东西 食物 水和庇护
He needs three things to stay alive: food, water and shelter.
见解挺深刻啊
That's quite an insight.
我看了每一张卫星照片
I looked at every satellite photo we have,
在这树林里找到十五处不同的地点
and I found 15 different places in these woods
距离小溪和可躲避的洞穴很近
that have easy access to a stream, caves for shelter,
还有野生动物可以捕食
and wildlife to hunt.
这里 有一群鹿
Here... there's a herd of deer
每天都去那条小溪饮水
that drink from that stream every day.
这是昨天的照片
And here's a photo from yesterday.
我就看见了鹿
I see deer.
有多少只鹿
How many deer?
之前鹿群有七只
There were seven deer in that herd.
每天都是同一群鹿来喝水
The same group drinks from that stream every day.
但昨天
But yesterday...
少了一只
One is missing.
说明巴萨耶夫在捕猎
Means Basayev is hunting.
在这里东北方向十二公里处
12 klicks northeast of here.
干得好
Good job.
见鬼 那些药里到底有什么
Damn, man. What's in those pills?
不不 那不是...
No. No, no, no, that's not...
中情局的联络人那有发现吗
You get anywhere with your Agency contacts?
好吧 我在突击队有个同事
Okay, I served with a guy in the Rangers,
我们从沙盒回来后 他去了中情局
he went CIA when we got back from the Sandbox--
我问问他
I'll talk to him.
她气疯了
She's pissed, huh?
也许是在演场好戏
Or she's putting on a good show.
别弄得好像你不得不去一样
Don't act like you have to go.
混账
Son of a bitch.
有人签名批准了这件事
Somebody put a signature down authorizing this,
但没人愿意承认
but no one will own up to it.
副局长"希望"他会在三天后回来
The deputy director "hope" he'll be back in three days.
-布莱恩不是军人 -我们会找到布莱恩的
- Brian's not a soldier. - We're gonna find Brian.
完了之后
Once that's done,
我要查出这是谁批准的
I'm gonna figure out who the hell authorized this,
那个人别想在局里继续待下去了
and either that person will no longer work for the Bureau
否则我就辞职
or I won't.
怎么 你怀疑我知道这事吗
What, are you wondering if I knew about this?
丽贝卡 我绝不会派布莱恩执行军事任务的
Rebecca, I would never send Brian on a military mission.
我很不愿意做即将要做的事
Now, I hate to do what I'm gonna do,
但这是他们逼我的
but they've left me no choice.
这份文件
This is a file
是上次跟中情局合作时得到的
from the last time we collaborated with the CIA.
我圈出了六个名字
I'm circling six names.
谁的名字
Names of whom?
你会弄明白的
You'll figure it out.
如果我把这文件给你
If I pass you this piece of paper,
我俩都有可能会面对小组委员会的调查
we could both wind up in front of a subcommittee.
这本该是一个愉快的休息日
This is supposed to be the perfect day off.
结果我却徒步走了快二十公里
And instead I've walked 12 miles.
夏令营后我就再没在森林里待过这么久
I haven't spent this much time in a woods since summer camp.
你吃了这个吗
You ate these?
这是美国商陆[有毒] 蠢货
These are pokeweed, you idiot.
有个年长的孩子告诉我 那会使我产生幻觉
One of the older kids told me they'd give me hallucinations.
我在护士办公室坐着的时候 他们让我
They made me copy out a chapter about poisonous plants
手抄了一遍关于有毒植物的文章
by hand while I sat in the nurse's office.
不管他们是雇佣兵还是承包商
Mercenaries or contractors or whatever these guys were,
他们都是很糟糕的同伴
they're terrible company.
在树林里走了几个小时
Hours together in the woods,
阿勒格尼群岛荒野保护区
尽管服了NZT 我还是不知道
and even on NZT, I still don't know
任何关于他们的有用信息
anything useful about any of them.
他们不肯告诉我他们的名字
They wouldn't tell me their names,
所以我给他们起了昵称便于记忆
so I gave them nicknames to keep track of them.
领队的这个人 他叫鲁尼
Guy in charge-- he's Rooney, obviously.
电影《春天不是读书天》里的校长 有一句台词是"九次"
鲁尼
九次
Nine times.
人还不错 但总听别人指挥 卡梅伦
Nice guy, but people tell him what to do-- Cameron.
电影《春天不是读书天》里主角的好朋友
卡梅伦
那个一言不发的
The one who never says anything,
他是亚伯·弗罗曼
that's Abe Froman,
亚伯·弗罗曼
芝加哥的香肠王
Sausage King of Chicago.
芝加哥的香肠王
到达目的地时我脚上全是水泡
I had blisters all over my feet by the end of the day,
但直觉告诉我 跟他们抱怨
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表