剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
Allison Grant is still working Narcotics with the NYPD.
艾莎·格林维尔一直在联调局工作
Aisha Greenwell's a lifer with the Agency.
联调局
艾莎·格林维尔
特别探员
那个在阿林顿参加跨部门研讨会的女人是谁
Who was that woman from the cross-agency seminar in Arlington?
司法部
艾美利亚·格拉瑟
总检察长办公室
艾美利亚·格拉瑟
Amelia Glasser.
她是司法部 总检察长办公室的
She was from the DOJ, the Office of the Inspector General.
关于"大学炸♥弹♥客"
She asked really intelligent questions
她问了非常有水平的问题
about the Unabomber investigation.
之后的一年你还找过她
You looked out for her the next year.
然后有人说她去了私营公♥司♥
And then someone told you she was taking
做一份有七位数收入的工作
a seven-figure job in the private sector.
布莱恩在哪儿
Where's Brian?
别担心 布莱恩没有跑
Relax. Brian didn't run.
他是个好人 听
He's a good guy. Listen.
冰淇淋车
Ice cream truck.
好吧
Okay, so...
艾美利亚·格拉瑟在司法部
Amelia Glasser wins two awards
因出色表现获得过两次嘉奖
for exceptional service at the Department of Justice.
之后去了私营企业工作
Then she goes to work in the private sector...
2014年
and in 2014...
完全没有她的踪迹
she just drops off the grid completely?
你觉得是桑兹和摩拉杀了她吗
So, do you think Sands and Morra had her killed?
也许
Maybe.
不过她看上去很面熟
The face looks familiar, though.
纳兹让我查全州的逮捕记录
Naz had me dig through state arrest records,
找一切跟NZT有关的东西
looking for anything I could find on NZT.
让我用一下从纽约警局内网
Um, let me just use this borrowed password
借来的密♥码♥
from the NYPD intranet.
犯罪记录
-你看 -天啊
- There. - Oh, God.
因携带毒品被捕时使用的名字是艾米·格拉斯
I know. She was booked under the name Amy Glass for possession.
就在她因服用过量
It was right after someone dumped her
被人丢在急诊室里之后
in the ER while she was overdosing.
但表格上有地址
But they put an address on the admitting form.
找到啦
There we are.
我们应该一直这样合作
We should work like this all the time.
还在因为背叛的事生气吗
Still kind of pissed about the whole treason thing?
也说得过去
That's fair.
你还好吗
You all right?
你服用NZT时 会看到一些东西吗
When you're on NZT, do you ever see things?
-一些人 -是 一直都有
- People? - Oh, yeah, all the time.
有时是我自己
Sometimes it's me.
有时是穿着毛衣的我
Sometimes it's me in a sweater.
或是穿着皮夹克的我
Or me in a leather jacket.
这只是两种区别不大的变体
I mean, that's just two slightly different variants.
有一次你以《春天不是读书天》中
You know, one time you showed up as Sloane
斯隆的样子出现
from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
这是NZT控制的大脑
I think it's just the NZT mind's way
将问题分解成不同的角度
of fragmenting a problem into deviating perspectives,
并通过熟悉的人
embodied by familiar people,
或其它没有威胁的东西来呈现
or other nonthreatening manifestations,
你能与其交流 最终找到解决办法
with whom you can interact to arrive at resolutions,
我也不确定
but I don't know.
我没仔细考虑过
I haven't put much thought into it.
现在你有看到谁吗
Is there anyone here with you, like, right now?
有啊
Oh, yeah.
弗拉基米尔·列♥宁♥就在后座上等我们
Vladimir Lenin's waiting for us in the back seat.
开玩笑 其实是林戈·斯塔尔
I'm kidding! It's Ringo Starr.
披头士乐队鼓手
他总是提醒我照自己的想法前行
He reminds me to march to beat of my own drum.
他们说我决不能说自己做过什么
They told me I could never talk about what I did.
他们说他们会夺走一切
They told me they'd take everything.
说得好像他们没这么做一样
As if they haven't done that already.
他们雇我去找NZT的药贩子和使用者
They hired me to track down NZT dealers and users.
你还想知道什么
What else do you want to know?
你为摩拉的组织工作时
You reported to two people
向两个人汇报工作
when you worked for the Morra organization.
能说一下他们的名字吗
Can you tell us their names?
我汇报的第一个人
Well, the first guy I reported to,
我叫他霍克 之后
I was supposed to call him Hawks, and then...
他被一个叫休斯顿的接替
he was replaced by a guy named Huston.
我们知道休斯顿 但我们在找霍克
Yeah, we know about Huston, but we're trying to find Hawks.
你能给我们描述一下他吗
Can you describe him for us?
我从没见过他
I never met him face-to-face.
我这个样子你们也应该看出来了
In case you couldn't tell by looking at me,
在我调查时摩拉给我服用了NZT
Morra gave me NZT while I was investigating.
你知道 当我对发生的事情
And, you know, once I suspected what was happening...
来自格雷迪的新信息
已就位
对我在找的人产生了怀疑
to the people I was finding,
我就不干了
I quit.
我储藏了一些NZT
And I hoarded some NZT,
可当那些...
but once those, uh,
免疫针剂失效
immunity shots wore off,
药物副作用击垮了我
then the side effects took me down.
当我用光了NZT 我...
But once I ran out of NZT, I...
竭尽所能减轻那种痛苦
chased what I could to numb the pain,
然后就这样了
and here we are.
不过
But, you know,
我的确有一样东西可能会有所帮助
I do have one thing that might help.
我觉得早晚有一天我可能需要证据
I thought I might need evidence against them...
对付他们
one day.
就在退出之前
Right before I quit,
我跟踪霍克到了一个秘密情报点
I followed Hawks after a dead drop.
我没能看清他的样子
And I never got a good look at him,
但我捡到了一只烟头
but I did pick up a cigarette butt
是他丢在地上的
that he'd ground out.
我这就把它拿出来
It's coming. I'll get it.
给
There.
金獾 这是个日本品牌
Golden Badger-- that's a Japanese brand.
那他可能是日本人吧 我不知道
Yeah, so, maybe he's Japanese, I don't know,
听着 我只找到这个
but, hey, look, that's all I got.
而且我从没做过DNA测试
Oh, and I never did run DNA tests,
可如果你们做了 谁知道会发现什么
but if you do, I mean, who knows what you might turn up.
收件人 布莱恩
你救了我儿子的命
我知道这对你来说很难
I know this has been hard for you.
你救了我儿子的命
从此以后我们两清了
我们非常感激你的帮助 谢谢
We really appreciate your help. Thank you.
你救了我儿子的命
从此以后我们两清了
快躲
丽贝卡 趴下
Rebecca, get down!
有人向你开了一枪
So, somebody just shot you.
有一件事可以确定
And you can be sure of one thing:
扣动扳机的人正在准备开第二枪
whoever pulled that trigger is drawing another bead right now.
你会让他完成任务吗
Are you gonna let him finish the job?
-我没事 -他在哪
- I'm all right. - Where is he?
那个方向四十五米处
He's 50 yards that way.
确保他已经死了
Make sure he's dead.
子弹从你的锁骨下穿过
The bullet pierced under your clavicle,
摔倒时你的肩膀脱臼了
then you dislocated your shoulder on the fall.
现在这种痛苦
The agony you're in...
你不必去感觉它
you don't have to feel it.
你上学时就记得 是不是
You remember that from school, right?
控制疼痛的机制 全在你的脑子里
The mechanism that controls pain-- it's all in your brain.
它只是一种感觉输入
It's just an input that
让你知道身体受了伤
lets you know there's been trauma to your body.
找到它
Find it.
把它关掉
Shut it off.
开心
恐惧
愉悦
疼痛
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表