剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
但问题是现在桑杰·达亚尔需要花一大笔钱
But the problem was Sanjay Dayal would have had to pay
才能得到那项专利
an arm and a leg for that patent now.
他也不会被认为是有远见的人
And he wouldn't get credit as the visionary.
所以劳伦斯认为桑杰·达亚尔
Lawrence thinks that Sanjay Dayal
诬陷他谋杀妻子
framed him for his wife's murder.
实际上他认为达亚尔雇凶杀害他俩
Uh, he actually thinks Dayal hired someone to kill them both.
每个罪犯都有这样的故事
Every con has a story like this.
区别在于 劳伦斯·德雷克将他全部的自♥由♥时间
Except... Lawrence Drake has spent the entire time he's been free
都花在找杀害他妻子的凶手上了
trying to find his wife's murderer.
他攒了几箱子的记录
He has boxes of records.
如果他真杀了他妻子还调查干嘛
Why would he do that if he killed his wife?
好吧 听起来他是无辜的
Okay, he doesn't sound guilty,
但你打算怎样证明呢
but how are you gonna prove he's innocent?
劳伦斯已经一遍又一遍地在脑海中
Lawrence has thought about the events of that night
回想那晚的事
over and over in his mind a thousand times,
但谋杀发生在九年前
but it happened nine years ago.
如果我们能帮他记起更多的细节呢
What if we can help him remember something more?
你想把NZT给联调局十大通缉要犯之一
You want to give NZT... to one of the FBI's ten most wanted.
可以把他拷椅子上 如果这样你能放心一点
We can handcuff him to a chair if it makes you feel better,
但这是唯一能让他回忆起新线索的方法
but this is the only way he's going to uncover something new.
德雷克先生 我希望你能明白
Mr. Drake, I need you to understand something.
我是联邦调查局的特别探员
I'm a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation,
必须遵守誓言
and I am bound by oaths.
如果我们把药给你
If we give you this pill,
能帮你记起有用的线索
it may help you remember something useful,
可如果不能
and if it doesn't,
我就会拘留你 明白吗
I'll take you into custody. Do you understand?
你说这玩意儿会让我记起来
You say that thing will give me perfect recall?
劳伦斯 效果可不只这样
Lawrence, it'll do a lot more than that.
那我就来碰碰运气吧
I guess I'll take my chances.
你俩刚给我吃的是什么鬼...
What kind of damn snake oil did you two just...
天啊
Oh, mercy.
天啊
Oh, mercy.
起作用了对吧
Does the job, huh?
女士
Oh, ma'am.
你太美了
You are so beautiful.
好似博物馆里的
It's like a statue...
雕塑活了过来 开始四处走动
came to life in a museum and started walking around.
谢谢 德雷克先生
Thank you, Mr. Drake.
傻子 你最好别浪费时间了
Fool, you better quit wasting time.
这些人可能现在看着友好
These people might look friendly now,
但如果你想不出安娜发生了什么
but if you don't figure out what happened to Anna,
他们就会把你丢回监狱
they gonna be hauling your ass back to jail.
回想那晚 德雷克先生
Think about that night, mr. Drake.
我一直都在想那晚
I do nothing but think about that night.
这次不一样
No, not like this.
告诉我们你回家时发生了什么
Tell us what happened when you got home.
我先看到了安娜的尸体
I saw Anna's body first.
还没靠近她 凶手就刺向我了
He-he was on me before I could get to her.
说详细点
Tell us about it.
听到一切
Hear it all.
嗅到一切
Smell it all.
感受到一切
Feel it all.
我们扭打起来
We just fought.
他压在我身上
He was on top of me.
接着他听到邻居敲门
Then he heard the neighbors knocking.
然后就跑了
And he ran.
等等
Oh, wait a minute.
我摸过他的脸
I've got my hands on his face.
什么感觉
What did it feel like?
我感受到面具
I can feel the mask.
和他面具下的颧骨
Underneath that, I feel his cheekbones,
下巴 鼻子
his jaw, his nose.
我能摸出他的长相
I can feel what he looked like.
他的整个骨架
His whole bone structure.
我能看到
I can practically see it.
有...
Is-is-is...
有什么东西能让我用用吗
is there anything I can work with?
黏土可以吗
Do you want some clay?
如果想要黏土的话 那你来对地方了
You are absolutely in the right place if you want some clay.
我面前这是什么
What exactly am I looking at here?
这是个叫劳伦斯·德雷克的人捏的
A man named Lawrence Drake made that.
你知道吗 就个人而言
You know what, personally,
我更喜欢艺术作品中有更多细节
I prefer a little more detail in my artwork.
是吗 这是他仅凭触觉捏出来的
Oh, yeah? Well, he did it by sense of touch.
我们用面部识别软件扫描它时
And when we ran it through facial recognition software,
发现一个与之有十四处特征匹配的人
we found someone who had 14 matching attribute points.
就是你
That's you,
菲利普·布鲁贝克
Philip Brubaker.
二十年来 你为不同组织当杀手
For 20 years, you made a very nice living committing murders
过得挺滋润
for various corporations.
你俩到底想说什么
You two gonna come around to something?
我们要你承认一个叫桑杰·达亚尔的人
We would like you to admit that a man named Sanjay Dayal
雇佣你杀害安娜和劳伦斯·德雷克
hired you to kill Anna and Lawrence Drake.
我们要你承认杀了安娜
We would like you to admit that you killed Anna
又在杀害劳伦斯未遂后逃跑了
but fled before you got a chance to do the same to Lawrence.
如果你们希望我承认这些的话
Could be we're gonna be here for a long time,
那我们可能要耗不少时间了
if you expect me to say something like that.
你在服两项无期徒刑
You're serving two consecutive life sentences.
还怕失去什么呢
What do you have to lose?
那我有什么好处呢
What do I have to gain?
你想要什么
What do you want?
这么说吧
You know what,
我觉得我需要的都有了
I think I got about everything I need,
所以谢谢...
so thanks and, uh...
你的口音 你来自科尼岛对吗
Your accent, you're from Coney Island, right?
是
Yeah.
那你一定知道穆雷家的百吉圈
So you got to know Murray's Bagels.
他们家的百吉圈很棒
I mean, they're amazing bagels.
大家都知道穆雷家
Everyone knows Murray's.
随便什么味道都可以吗
What are you, like, an everything kind of guy?
我要黑麦的
Pumpernickel.
他为了一打百吉圈就认谋杀罪了
He admitted to murder in exchange for a dozen bagels?
每周一打百吉圈
Uh, a dozen bagels a week,
发♥票♥都给你报销
and you'll be getting my bill for reimbursement.
但德雷克仍然是越狱犯
You know, Drake still broke out of prison.
这会让他蹲很久监狱的
That comes with a lot of time.
我们正在考虑
We were thinking about that.
如果我们同意与他合作
If we agree to work with him,
他就告诉我们朗尼·海德的藏身地
he will give us the whereabouts of Lonnie Hyde,
就是那个与他一起越狱的杀手
the killer he broke out of prison with.
劳伦斯·德雷克是清白的
Lawrence Drake is innocent,
但他却在监狱里服了这么久的刑
and he spent a lot of time in jail.
我会与卡彭特法官谈一谈
I'm gonna talk to Judge Carpenter.
根据他已服刑的时间
I see no reason why he can't be remanded
他完全可以被转移到白领监狱等待释放
to a white-collar facility pending a release based on time served.
他希望在被带走前
And before we take him,
和女儿共进晚餐
he wants to have dinner with his daughter.
那女孩过去十年
I mean, that girl has spent the past decade
都以为劳伦斯杀害了她妈妈
thinking that Lawrence murdered her mother.
所以...
So...
艾克搞定了戈登·库克
Ike got Gordon Cooke.
凯西和鲍伊抓了雷·艾伦·克莱门斯
Casey and Boyle brought in Ray Allen Clemens.
詹姆斯找到了苏珊娜·特拉维斯的邪教大本营
James found the location of Susannah Travis' compound.
丽贝卡和我找到了佩里·格兰杰和特洛伊·阿巴特
Rebecca and I found Perry Granger, Troy Abate.
我们就要锁定朗尼·海德
We're about to get Lonnie Hyde,
还找到了劳伦斯·德雷克
and we found Lawrence Drake.
你可没有逮捕劳伦斯·德雷克
Oh, you didn't apprehend Lawrence Drake.
-他是清白的 -什么
- He's innocent. - What?!
可人是我们找到的
We still found him.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表