剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
我杀了她
I killed her.
我们拿到了DNA样本
We got a DNA sample.
铁轨上的确实是派珀·贝尔德
It was Piper Baird on those tracks.
怎么 你觉得我们不会检查你做的事吗
What, you didn't think we'd double-check your work?
信不信由你
Believe it or not,
我知道你现在的感受
I know exactly what you're feeling right now.
你知道我第一次杀人后做了什么吗
Do you know what I did after my first?
我给四年级时的老师打了电♥话♥
I rang my year four teacher.
哭得像个被强♥奸♥了的姑娘
Cried like I was one of the Sabine women.
为什么找她 我也不知道
Why her, I don't know.
坦白了一切
Practically confessed.
我很幸运 她没有举报我
I'm lucky she didn't turn me in.
你是怎么承受的
How do you live with it...?
一切都会过去 布莱恩
All things pass, Brian.
你现在感受到的强烈的情绪
The volume of your feelings right now?
都会淡去
They'll go down.
这不容易
This is hard.
但这就像洗礼
But it's like a baptism.
现在你正式上道了
You're an initiate now.
你成为了真实世界的一员
You're a part of the real world.
弱肉强食
The strong eat the weak.
亘古至理
Same as it ever was.
行 好的
All right, okay.
你迟到得真不是时候
You picked the wrong day to come in late.
参议员摩拉过来亲自感谢我们
Senator Morra came by to thank us all personally.
没赶上 真遗憾
Oh, too bad I missed it.
Goatwhore[乐队名]
Goatwhore?
是啊
Yeah.
高中的时候喜欢过
I liked them in high school.
这儿的人进来都被它吓跑了
It freaks the people around here out,
所以就把它留那了
so leave it up.
我想问你一个问题
I have a question for you.
你不必现在就给出答案
You don't have to answer right now.
但是如果你花时间想一想
But if you spend some time with it,
我认为会对你有好处
I think it might help you.
你为什么在服用NZT之后
Why are you trying so hard to hold on
仍然极力保持原来的自我
to the person you were before NZT?
那就是我
That's who I am.
其实不必
Well, it doesn't have to be.
我记得曾经的爱德华·摩拉
I remember Eddie Morra.
他是个差劲的作家
He was a terrible writer.
他没有意识到他需要改变现状
And he lacked the self-discipline and awareness
也不够自律去做出改变
to do anything about it.
我迫不及待地想摆脱他 成为不一样的人
I couldn't wait to get rid of him and become somebody else.
可你呢
But you?
我们与众不同 布莱恩
We're different from other people, Brian.
我们服药越多就会变得与原本的我们越不同
We become more different with every pill we take.
你无须逃避
You don't have to run from that.
你可以欣然接受
You can embrace it.
我不想成为不同的人
I don't want to be someone else.
我认为你想
I think you do.
你只是还不愿承认
You're just not willing to admit it yet.
你现在服了NZT
You're on NZT.
那些你自找的烦恼
You're above the kind of concerns
现在已无需担心了
that you're letting weigh you down.
卸下包袱 就此脱身
Put them down, walk away.
你会觉得轻松许多
You'll feel so much lighter.
我保证
I promise.
我没有被跟踪
No, I wasn't followed.
完全按你说的来
I went exactly the way you told me to--
换了三次出租车 两次地铁 躲开摄像头
three cabs, two subways, avoided every camera
从联邦广场过来这里
from Federal Plaza to here.
顺便说 这可不简单
Not easy to do, by the way,
这可是世界上监控最多的城市
in the most photographed city in the world.
更别说我还没服NZT
Really not easy to do without NZT.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking--
她还活着
"她还活着"
"She's alive!"
希望还有"他不是已经把她杀了吗"
Also, hopefully, "I thought for sure he'd killed her."
因为说实话
Because let's be honest--
我们想糊弄的并不是你们
you're not the person we're trying to fool here.
我不会去杀爱德华
I'm not killing Eddie.
我不会杀任何人
I'm not killing anybody.
如果你们还想继续斗下去
And if you want to keep up this war between you guys,
那是你们的事
then that's on you.
不过呢 我有个主意
But in the meantime, I've got an idea.
幸运的是
Luckily I know a lot
我在跳站台卧轨方面是个专家
about jumping in front of subway trains,
尽管这让人不安 但她知道点
and she, disturbingly, knows a thing or two
偷尸体和把尸体藏到地铁站台下的手段
about stealing cadavers and rigging them under subway platforms.
那就只剩下一个问题了
There was just one more thing.
我们确定桑兹会去查验现场
We were fairly certain Sands would check the DNA
检测尸体的DNA 以确保与派珀相符
of the body found at the scene to be sure it matched Piper.
由于我们无法把派珀的DNA放到尸体身上
Since we couldn't put Piper's DNA into a dead body,
我就提议我们反向思维
I suggested we do it the other way around--
把尸体变成派珀的
turn the body into Piper,
至少在系统中看起来是这样
at least in the system.
确认替换DNA档案
确认 取消
我还知道桑兹肯定会全程监视
I also knew Sands would be watching the whole time,
所以我们不能有丝毫破绽
so we'd have to make it look perfect.
你该和我一起离开
You should come away with me.
我建了一个实验室
I have a lab set up.
我会研究出那个酶是如何起效的 布莱恩
I'm gonna figure out how that enzyme works, Brian.
你可以永远不再受摩拉控制
You can be free of Morra for good.
我爱的人都还在
The people I love aren't gone yet.
他们就在这里
They're here.
如果我离开
If I leave,
我就相当于亲手杀了他们
I-I might as well kill them myself.
我能给你个建议吗
Can I give you some advice?
别再和摩拉斗了
Just drop this war with Morra.
想办法研制出针剂
Figure out how to make that shot,
然后过你自己的生活
and live your life.
你还是不懂
You don't get it yet.
如果没有人阻止摩拉
If someone doesn't stop Morra,
就没人能"过自己的生活"
no one's gonna be able to just "live their life."
整个世界会天翻地覆 布莱恩
The whole world's gonna be very different, Brian.
你不可能一直两头讨好
You can't play both sides forever.
你必须马上离开美国
You have to leave the country now.
我们约定好的
Like we agreed.
如果摩拉发现你还活着
If Morra ever finds out that you are still alive,
那我所在乎的一切都将不复存在
then everything that means anything to me is gone.
你有个幸福的家庭
You have a nice family.
希望我们还能再见
I hope I get to see you again,
希望那时情况比现在好些
under better circumstances.
之前 之后
参议员摩拉宣布参加总统竞选
永无止境
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表