剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
and it was like, "Damn, Daniel!"
免费试用怎么样
How about a free sample?
-这东西叫什么 -NZT
- What's it called? - NZT.
NZT回归了
It's back...
永无止境
第一季 第二十一集
突发新闻
今晚突发新闻 近期的一系列犯罪活动
Breaking news tonight, as a string of recent crimes
新型合成药物现身纽约市街头
与一种叫做NZT的新型合成药物有关
have been linked to a new synthetic drug called NZT.
当局提醒此药成瘾性类似"鳄鱼"和"浴盐"
Authorities warn it's as addictive as Krokodil or bath salts,
具有同样的危害性
and just as dangerous.
据报道 此药让服用者
Reportedly, it makes the user believe
认为自己无所不能
they're capable of anything.
纽约警局一直在调查
NYPD's been chasing reports of erratic behavior
全部五个区的异常事件
all across the five boroughs.
人们为了此药互相残杀
People are killing each other over this drug.
当局正在追查药物的来源
Authorities are in the process of running down the drug's source.
墨西哥贩毒集团
Mexican cartel.
街头合成药物 潜在来源揭露
街头合成药物 潜在来源揭露
大♥麻♥已经合法化了
Weed's drying up as it gets legalized,
而他们把这个看作新兴产业
and they see this as a start-up venture,
最大且利润最丰厚的市场
their biggest, most lucrative market yet.
纽约警局把另一宗案件与这一趋势相联♥系♥
The NYPD have linked another crime to this growing trend.
已婚科学家夫妇被发现死于实验室内
柯蒂斯和露丝·田中的双重谋杀案
The double homicide of Curtis and Rosie Tanaka,
夫妻二人组成的药学团队
a husband-and-wife pharmacology team
昨晚在东村实验室被谋杀
found murdered in their East Village lab last night.
我们还在调查是否有预谋
We're still investigating whether it was premeditated,
但似乎罪犯闯入田中夫妇的实验室里
but it seems the perp broke into the Tanakas' lab
寻找NZT
searching for NZT.
田中夫妇在制♥造♥NZT吗
The Tanakas were making it?
不不不 我们还没有证据
No, no, no, no, no. We have no proof of that yet.
可如果他们是NZT泛滥的源头
But if they were, if they were at the source of the epidemic,
那我们的工作就完成一半了 如果不是
our job is half done-- if they weren't...
那我们就得搜查是谁在制♥造♥
then we have to search for who is making it
-并且将他们取缔 -并且将他们取缔
- and shut them down. - And shut them down.
负责特别探员波兰 好久不见
SAC Pouran. It's been a minute.
丽贝卡·哈里斯
Rebecca Harris,
亚当·布鲁斯特探员 来自缉毒局
Agent Adam Brewster, DEA.
他是我们在本次调查中的联络人
He's our liaison for this investigation.
这东西上次出现在街头
Naz and I worked pretty close
纳兹和我有过紧密合作
the last time this stuff was on the streets.
这次情况更糟糕
This time it's worse.
所以你们也被弄了个措手不及
So you guys got blindsided, too.
至少目前还只是在纽约市
Well, at least it's confined to New York City.
目前而已
For now.
我们来统一一下进度
I want us all on the same page,
确保每个人都清楚
make sure we all have the relevant information
本次NZT调查的相关信息
for our own NZT investigation.
联调局目前正在调查参议员爱德华·摩拉
The FBI is conducting a probe into Senator Edward Morra
和他的前首席安全顾问贾罗德·桑兹
and his former head of security, Jarrod Sands.
我们认为他们涉嫌参与了
We think they may be involved in
NZT的使用与分销
the use and distribution of NZT.
爱德华·摩拉 你不是在说笑吧
Edward Morra? You're serious?
我们有足够多的证据
We have a fair amount of evidence to support it,
但目前为止还处于立案阶段
but... for now, we're just building a case.
我们认为桑兹召集了一帮人
We think Sands has been gathering individuals
为他们提供NZT 打造一个...
and supplying them with NZT to form some kind of...
服用增智药的奇才群体
smart-drug-enhanced collective.
我们已经拘留了他
We have him in custody,
但目前为止他都什么都不说
but for now he's not talking.
等等
Hold on.
你是在说一个在任参议员
You're telling me there's a sitting senator
涉及一级管制药
on a Schedule I drug...
而他的副手和他分道扬镳
and his deputy has split off
可能滥用 暂未临床使用或有安全风险的合法管制药品
成立了一个奇才邪教
to create some kind of Brainiac cult.
如果你了解什么与摩拉和桑兹
If you come across anything that points to Morra, Sands
或他们正在成立的团队有关的事
or this group that they're forming,
请你一定告诉我们
we would certainly like to know.
你怎么知道这些的
How did you learn this?
我们曾有个顾问 布莱恩·芬奇
We had a consultant-- Brian Finch.
他以前是我们的NZT专家
He was our expert on NZT.
以前是
When you say "was"...
芬奇已经被联调局开除了
Finch was pulled from the FBI.
原因很复杂
There were complications.
我们拘留了几个人
So we have people in custody
我们相信他们NZT的药效还没过
that we believe are still under the influence of NZT,
所以我建议在他们的药效失效之前
so I suggest we start a conversation before they start
开始审问吧
to come down off it, yeah?
让我见见那些天才
Bring on the Fugazi geniuses.
你们听到这个可能会震惊
This may come as a surprise to you...
我也算嗑过不少药了
but I've done some drugs in my day.
这玩意儿
This stuff?
是无与伦比的
This is peerless.
我没有吃药
Well... I'm not on it.
我从不尝试样品
I make it a point to never sample the product.
我把药都给了我的学生
I just give it to my grad students.
你们有没有想过
Have you ever considered the possibility
它可能来自于一个有意识的
that it came from a newly sentient,
不怀好意的新人工智能
hostile artificial intelligence?
等这药广泛传播后
When this drug goes wide,
整个世界都会截然不同
nothing will ever be the same.
足够多的人同时嗑"伪经"时
You get enough people rocking Apocryphon at the same time,
真正的革命就开始了
that's when the real revolution will start.
等等
Stop right there.
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
什么 伪经
What? Apocryphon?
那是什么
What is that?
据我所知
From what I've discerned,
是这个药的街头别名
it's one of the street names of the drug.
伪经
哈里斯探员
Agent Harris?
什么事
Wh... Yes?
我不是很喜欢喝茶
Oh, I'm not much of a tea drinker,
不过谢谢
but thank you.
茶是给我自己的
Uh, the tea's for me.
你应该是喝清咖的人
I pegged you as coffee, black.
不喜欢什么花样
Nothin' fancy.
谢谢
Thanks.
我问过法医那边一个熟人了
So I talked to my guy in forensics.
NZT与那对夫妻化学家的死
Can't find a connection between NZT
没有什么关系
and the husband-and-wife chemists.
-所以这条线索断了 -我也本以为是
- So it's a dead end? - Thought so,
但第二十三警区有个同事
but a buddy at the 23rd precinct
告诉了我今天发生的另一宗谋杀案
told me about another murder that happened today.
受害者是位男性药物学家
Victim's a male pharmacologist,
他在一家初创实验室工作
working in some kind of start-up lab.
基于这些资料 我做了些调查
Based on that, I did some digging,
发现上周有另外两个药物学家被杀了
and two other pharma types were killed last week.
警♥察♥认为这些死亡并无关联
Cops chalked the deaths up as randos, but...
这是有模式可循的
It's a pattern.
肯定不是瘾君子寻找NZT这么简单
Definitely more than just junkies jonesing for NZT.
也许是有人在寻找原始来源
Maybe it's somebody who's looking for the original source.
或者是在消灭竞争对手
Or trying to take out the competition.
我是这么想的
That's what I was thinking.
我会组建一个团队调查这事
I'm, uh, taking a team to figure it out.
你要一起来吗
You want to come?
不了 我得继续看这些审问材料
No, I should finish going through these interrogations.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
你有没有哪个联络人提到过"伪经"
did any of your sources mention "Apocryphon"?
你觉得那是什么意思
What do you think it means?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表