剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
他总归是个商人
He was always a businessman.
但确实有用
Yeah, but it did work,
不是吗
didn't it?
罗珀不再需要透析了
I mean, Roper was off dialysis.
你们怎么没有大肆宣传呢
How are you guys not shouting this from the rooftops?
因为器♥官♥移♥植♥是场持久战
Because transplants are a long game.
如果失败
If the kidney failed,
公♥司♥会负面报道缠身
our company would be doomed by bad press.
所以我们去哥斯达黎加进行手术
It's why we went to Costa Rica for the surgery.
所以我建议所有参与的人签一份
And it's why I insisted that everyone involved sign a...
保密协议
non-disclosure agreement.
医生 我们要看看那些协议
Well, doctor, we're gonna need to see those.
我需要梳理每一个
Okay, so I need to comb through everyone who signed
跟生化躯体公♥司♥签保密协议的人
a non-disclosure agreement with Biosoma.
还有他们可能告诉过的人
And anyone they might have told anyway.
配偶 助手 朋友
Spouses, assistants, friends.
也许他们中有人会有杀害戈登·罗珀的动机
Maybe one of them has a motive for killing Gordon Roper.
已屏蔽号♥码
好奇怪
That's weird.
你的小团队呢
Where's your posse?
你是指什么
What do you mean?
麦克和艾克 我昨天看到你们抱成一团
Mike and Ike. Well, I saw you guys huddled up yesterday.
看起来很紧张 他们还好吗
Looked a little intense. How are they taking it?
纳兹因为俄♥罗♥斯♥的事 狠狠地斥责了他们
You know, Naz chewed 'em out pretty good about Russia, right?
目前来看 他们没事
Well, I mean, they're fine, considering.
当然 他们也希望没有发生那样的事
They wish it hadn't happened, obviously.
我们不都是吗
Don't we all?
不过 你处理得还挺好
You're taking it pretty well, though.
有更重要的事要做
Bigger fish to fry.
一开始我不知道短♥信♥是什么意思
I didn't know what the text meant at first.
是摩拉吗 是他想联♥系♥我吗
Was it Morra, was he trying to get in touch with me?
那他为什么不通过Y先生
But why wouldn't he use Mr. Y?
我只知道这是个代码
All I knew was it was a code.
我忍♥不住去想它的意思
And I couldn't stop thinking about it.
等等 929
Wait, 929.
这是纽约的区号♥
That's a New York area code.
这是电♥话♥号♥码和名字
It's a phone number and a name.
派珀
Piper.
派珀回到纽约了
Piper is back in New York.
找到什么了
What have you got?
除了把碎屑弄到证据上
Besides crumbs on the evidence.
好的 除了戈登·罗珀
Yes. Well... Aside from Gordon Roper,
他的妻子 还有私人医生
his wife, and his personal physician,
大部分签保密协议的人
most of the non-disclosure agreements
都是生化躯体公♥司♥的员工
were signed by Biosoma employees.
都有通过戈登·罗珀的肾脏获得利益的动机
All have possible motives for wanting to profit off gordon Roper's kidney.
通常嫌疑人有
Then there's the usual suspects.
被嫌弃的助手
Scorned assistant.
欠下惊人赌债的首席工程师
The lead engineer with a staggering amount of gambling debt.
还有这个人
And this guy.
曾在竞争对手公♥司♥工作过的实验室技术员
He's a lab tech that used to work for a competing company.
我想他可能是内鬼之类的
I'm thinking he might be some kind of mole or something?
有可能
Yeah, could be.
得弄清楚他们昨晚都在哪儿
We should figure out where they all were last night.
然后将他们的DNA与在现场发现的做对比
And then cross-check their DNA with the DNA we found at the scene.
我已经走在你们前面了
I'm way ahead of you.
在受害人身上和周围发现了未知男性DNA
The DNA of an unknown male was found on and around the body.
在国♥务♥院♥数据库中发现其与名为罗翰·库马尔的
A State Department database turned up a match from
一个斯里兰卡人的签证申请记录相符
a visa application from a Sri Lankan named Rohan Kumar.
他是嫌犯之一吗
Is he one of your suspects?
不是
No.
罗翰·库马尔到底是谁
Who the hell is Rohan Kumar?
-你刚是说国♥务♥院♥吗 -是
- State Department, you said? - Yeah.
芬奇 你是在黑进国♥务♥院♥吗
Finch, are you hacking into the State Department?
你不应该看这个的
Okay, you're not supposed to watch this.
用不用给你放一个油管视频
Do you want me to pull up some YouTube videos of, uh,
小猫被困在...
a cat getting stuck in a...
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
戈登·罗珀的器♥官♥移♥植♥手术
Okay, Gordon Roper's transplant happened
是一月前在哥斯达黎加做的 对吗
about a month ago in Costa Rica, right?
-没错 -猜猜
- Right. - Well, guess who
谁在那一时间也去过圣何塞
flew in and out of San Jose right around that time?
再跟我说一遍为什么这人不是嫌犯
Tell me again why this guy isn't a suspect?
我在努力向你说明
I'm trying to show you.
也许他不在家
Maybe he isn't home.
谁
Who is it?
联调局
FBI.
你是罗翰·库马尔吗
Are you Rohan Kumar?
我是布莱恩·芬奇 联调局的
My name is Brian Finch. I work at the FBI
这是鲍伊和哈里斯探员 我们能进去吗
with Agents Boyle and Harris. Can we come in?
库马尔先生 能帮我一个忙吗
Mr. Kumar, would you do me a favor...
能掀起你的上衣吗
would you lift up your shirt for me, please?
戈登·罗珀被谋杀了 而你的DNA
Gordon Roper was murdered and your DNA
在犯罪现场被发现
was all over the crime scene.
我根本不认为你在现场
Now, I don't think you were there, even at all.
但你有一部分在现场 不是吗
But a part of you was, wasn't it?
你能 掀起你的上衣吗
Can you just... lift up your shirt?
谢谢
Thanks.
库马尔先生不是凶手
Mr. Kumar is not a killer.
他是肾脏捐献者
He's a kidney donor.
我需要钱
I needed money.
我想要是同时能帮到别人也不错
And I thought it would be good if I could help someone else, too.
但我从没见过这个戈登·罗珀
But I never met this man, Gordon Roper.
我发誓我从没去过他的家
I swear I was never in his house.
我相信你
I believe you.
犯罪现场的血迹都是戈登的
All the blood at the crime scene was Gordon's.
但在接受者的血液中
But did you know that DNA of a donor organ
可以检测到供体器官的DNA
can be detected in the recipient's bloodstream?
有时在移植数年后也能检测到
Sometimes for years after the transplant?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
接受者的血液中
DNA from the donor's organ
辛巴达
能找到供体器官DNA
can be found in the recipient's blood...
天呐 我好想念他
God, I miss him.
辛巴达
Sinbad.
库马尔先生 谁安排你做移植的
Mr. Kumar, how did you arrange for the transplant?
我表兄的一个朋友
A friend of my cousin
说他知道有人能帮我
said he knew someone who could help me.
我当时情况很糟 需要钱
I was in a bad place... I needed money.
这个人
This man...
阿迪
Adi.
他安排了检查
He set up the medical exam,
找到了配型
found a match...
然后把你带去哥斯达黎加做手术 对吗
And flew you out to Costa Rica for the operation, didn't he?
阿迪说会照顾我 但我回来找他时
Adi said he'd take care of me, but when I went back to him
他说没人会在乎一个移♥民♥的话
he said no one is going to listen to an immigrant.
要是我一直纠缠
And if I kept making noise,
没人会发现少了一个移♥民♥
no one would miss an immigrant.
你还有这个阿迪的信息吗
You still have this Adi guy's info?
你应该去医院
You should be in a hospital.
看来戈登·罗珀体内并没有生物打印肾脏
So obviously there was no bioprinted kidney in Gordon Roper.
丹尼尔·李对我们撒了谎
Which means Daniel Lee lied to us,
如果我们抓到这个叫阿迪的家伙
and if we can track down this Adi guy
确认李花钱买♥♥了肾脏
and confirm Lee paid him for the kidney,
就可以把李抓起来
we can bring Lee in.
你介意我们等会停一下吗
Do you mind if we make a quick stop?
我想吃甜甜圈 超想吃
I need a doughnut, like, whoa.
再加一个枫糖的
One more maple.
我问问我朋友要不要
I'm gonna see if my friends want some.
你们想吃吗
You guys want one of these?
要枫糖蛋糕吗
Maple log? No?
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表