剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
别动
Don't move!
我们铐住了山姆·贾珀
We've got Sam Garper in cuffs.
但诺里斯·艾伦返回来
Norris Allen doubled back,
拔枪指向克里斯
pulled a gun on Chris.
谁开了枪
Who fired?
鲍伊朝艾伦开了三枪
Boyle hit Allen with three shots.
-感谢上帝 -芬奇
- Thank God. - Finch.
艾伦还是打出了一枪
Uh, Allen did get a shot off.
救护车在哪儿 赶紧的
Where's that ambulance?! Let's go!
有什么事我也会打你电♥话♥
I'll call you if there's anything, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们刚接到贝尔维尤医院的电♥话♥
We just got a call from Bellevue.
克里斯·贾珀被抬上救护车时
Chris Garper was in hydrostatic shock
已陷入静水压休克
when they loaded him into the ambulance.
枪伤使充满液体的组织产生静水压造成的休克
他们切开身体做手术 但...
They opened him up to operate, but...
他已经失血过多
there was too much hemorrhaging.
没能撑过来
He didn't make it.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我对他说了他需要听的话
So I told him whatever he needed to hear
他才去见他哥 结果...
to get him to that meeting, and...
他被杀了
he got killed.
我明白你的感受
I understand how you're feeling.
很难受
It's awful.
他哥哥山姆会没事的
His brother Sam is gonna be okay.
他的辐射烧伤是他身上最重的伤了
His radiation burns were the worst of his injuries.
因为我们今天的行为
There's a bomb that won't go off
那个炸♥弹♥才没有爆♥炸♥
because of what we did today.
你救了很多人
You saved lives.
没错 但没救得了他
Yep. But not him.
一定有两全的办法
There had to be way to do both;
只是我没想到
I just didn't think it through,
连服了NZT也没用
not even on NZT.
这就是干我们这行最糟的地方 布莱恩
This is the worst part of what we do, Brian.
控制一名线人
Working a C.I.
情况复杂 瞬息万变
Gets really complicated really fast.
我们尽力去避免 但有时...
We try to avoid it, but sometimes...
对案子最好的结果...
what's best for the case...
对众人最好的结果
what's best for the world,
相比对当事人最好的结果
turns out to be a very different thing
往往很不一样
than what's best for the person.
是啊 但我们就这样安慰自己 是吗
Yeah, but that's how we get through it, right?
我们会降低道德准则...
I mean, we limit morality...
划清界限 就像你和凯西一样
draw boundaries, compartmentalize-- like you and Casey.
什么
What?
你说控制别人 对别人说谎
You say it gets easier to manipulate people,
会越来越容易
to lie.
你怎么会有诚实的恋爱关系呢
How can you have an honest relationship?
等等...
Uh, sorry...
你怎么知道我和凯西的事
how do you know about me and Casey?
你身上有他古龙水的味道
His cologne, it lingers on you.
纳兹建议他来训练我时你的反应
Your reaction when Naz suggested he train me.
每天早上他出现在你桌旁的样子
The way he shows up at your desk every morning.
好吧 谢谢 我明白了
Okay, thank you, I get it.
好 我说撒谎会越来越容易
Okay, so when I said it gets easier to lie,
这话是谎话
that was a lie.
你会找到办法适应的
But you find a way to live with it.
我送你
Can I give you a lift?
不 我想走走
No, I could use the walk.
你要回家吗
Hey. You heading home?
是啊 你呢
Yeah. You?
也许吧
Oh, maybe.
你还好吗 今天真不顺
You doing okay? Rough day out there.
是啊
Yeah.
那个叫芬奇的不太好受
Our guy Finch is a wreck.
很抱歉 我还是得问
I'm sorry, I got to ask.
你们到底对他做了什么
What are you guys doing with him?
你还记得我们开始训练的时候吗
I mean, you remember when you and me started training?
你花了至少两周
It took you at least two weeks
才能处理好呼吸
just get a handle on the breathing.
-你说我很有天赋 -没错
- You said I was gifted. - Yeah, you were.
而布莱恩 他已经会关节锁和掐喉了
Brian-- he's already doing joint locks and chokes
我受训第五年才学会这些
that I didn't learn till my fifth year on the mat.
就好像他一夜之间掌握了别人要学十年的东西
It's like he absorbed a decade's worth of technique in a night.
要么他隐瞒了自己曾接受过训练的事实
So either he's hiding the fact that he had training,
要么就是有其他原因
or there's something else going on.
他学得快
He's a fast learner.
别人总这么说
That's what everyone keeps saying.
没错 他还知道了我们的事
Yeah. He learned about us.
那我们应该签人事表格
Oh. So I guess we should sign that HR form.
不
No.
我相信他
I trust him.
晚安 凯西
Good night, Casey.
晚安 丽贝卡
Night, Rebecca.
如果你在看
If you're watching this,
那就意味着你是现在服了药的我
that means you're me-- me on the pill.
他一直在告诉我该做什么
Guy who's been telling me what to do.
我知道你记得住这一切
And I know you remember all this,
但我还是想说出来
but I'm gonna say it anyway.
虽然你记得所有事
Just because you remember everything
不代表你知道所有事
doesn't mean you know everything.
我们并非无所不知
We are not omniscient,
不然今天的结果就会大不相同
or today would have gone very differently.
如果把自己放在首位
And if putting myself first
意味着坦然面对克里斯·贾珀的死
means being okay with what happened to Chris Garper,
那么我不干了
then I'm not playing.
你告诉我只有残酷才能生存
You tell me I've got to be ruthless to survive.
但如果这意味着抹杀自己的一部分
But if that means killing the part of myself
让活着有价值的那部分
that makes being alive worthwhile,
我不希望那样苟且
that is not how I'm getting through this.
我们不应该那样苟且
That isn't how we're getting through this.
想办法面对吧
So deal with it.
其实你没得选
You don't have a choice, really,
因为我服下另一颗药之前
because by the time I take my next pill,
局势已经无法挽回了
the damage is already going to be done.
你还好吗
You okay?
我复印了那份文件
I made a copy of this file.
我不能告诉你我是如何得到的
I can't tell you exactly how I got it,
但我认为你该知道其中的内容
but I do think you should know what's inside.
你应当知道
You deserve to know what's inside.
关于你父亲的 丽贝卡
It's about your father, Rebecca.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
行
Yeah.
永无止境
第一季 第五集
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表