剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
我的意思是 先不说我们还得找到他们
I mean, forget the fact that we have to find them.
光是覆盖那么大的搜寻范围 两周就不够
We can't cover that much ground in two weeks.
你说得对
You know, you're right.
我们需要一个团队
We need a team.
一个特别行动小组
Like, a special unit.
我们能找谁呢
Who do we know?
次日
早上好
Good morning.
今天大家聚在这 因为你们是
You're here today because you are an elite group of people
我在联调局认识的精英
that I know at the FBI.
欢迎参加布莱恩·芬奇和丽贝卡·哈里斯
Welcome to the first official meeting of
神奇重案组的
the Brian Finch and Rebecca Harris
第一次正式会议
Amazing Major Crime Squad.
把我的名字删了
You can leave me out of the title.
-为什么 -我有个问题
- Why? - Question.
这个地方全是箱子
Uh, this place is filled with boxes.
我们该坐在哪
Where are we supposed to sit?
这个嘛 座位安排仍在调整之中
Yeah. The seating arrangements are still a little bit in flux...
等你解决好再告诉我
Let me know when you get that sorted out.
喂
Look...
第二天
好啦 我们把座位问题解决了
Okay, so we got the chair situation sorted out.
欢迎各位
Welcome, everyone,
参加布莱恩·芬奇神奇重案组的
to the second first official meeting of
第二个第一次正式会议
the Brian Finch Amazing Major Crime Squad.
队名有疑问
Question on the name?
问吧
Yeah.
你是想说
Are you trying to suggest
重案本身很神奇吗
that the major crimes themselves are amazing?
因为你的措辞...
Because the way you have it worded...
当然不是 说得很对
Yeah, no, that's a good point.
多谢 詹姆斯 总是想得这么周全
Thanks, James. Thorough as always.
好吧 我们就叫它
All right, let's just call it
布莱恩·芬奇重案组
the Brian Finch Major Crime Squad,
一只"神奇"的队伍
Which is Also Amazing.
其实无所谓
You know what? Doesn't matter.
反正我们也不会用正式队名
We're not gonna call it by its official name, anyway.
我们用昵称
We're gonna go by the nickname.
昵称叫什么
What's the nickname?
"布好惹联盟"
The Bruntouchables.
-我不干了 -等等 等等
- I'm leaving. - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
鲍伊 拜托 你都有椅子坐了
Boyle, come on, you got your chair.
就等我一下下好吗
Can you just give me a second?
求你了
Please?
看看这段视频
Let's watch the movie.
好吗
All right?
"十大通缉要犯"名单是怎么来的
Where does the Ten Most Wanted list come from?
问得好
Great question.
托马斯·詹姆斯·霍顿于二十世纪二十年代
Thomas James Holden robbed mail trains
抢劫邮政列车
throughout the 1920s;
之后两次参与逃出莱文沃思监狱
then he was involved in two different escapes from Leavenworth Prison.
他最终因何永入法网呢
What finally got him for good?
1950年3月 他成为
In March 1950, he was the first fugitive
全新"十大通缉要犯"名单上的第一个逃犯
placed on the brand new Ten Most Wanted list.
十大通缉要犯
布好惹联盟
现在 名单上是各种新型罪犯
Today, the list is filled with new kinds of criminals.
这是苏珊娜·特拉维斯
There's Susanna Travis,
说服她的二十五个追随者自杀身亡
who convinced her cult of 25 followers to commit suicide,
轮到她时却没有饮下毒酒
but skipped on the poison punch when her turn came.
路易斯·科尔多瓦·科斯塔
Luis Cordova Costa,
这名贩毒团伙的持枪歹徒
the cartel gunman behind a massacre
杀死了缉毒局四名探员
that left four DEA agents dead.
杰拉德·兰德里策划了一起庞氏骗局
Gerald Landry, who headed a Ponzi scheme
因此破产的退休金账户遍布全国
that bankrupted retirement accounts all over the country.
劳伦斯·德雷克是一名出色的工程师
Lawrence Drake was a brilliant engineer
徒手杀害他的妻子
who killed his wife with his bare hands.
在雷克岛监狱挖了一条地道与朗尼·海德一起越狱
He built the tunnel out of Rikers and escaped alongside Lonnie Hyde.
三年前的一夜 雷·艾伦·克莱门斯
Ray Allen Clemens went on a one-night cop murdering spree
在泽西市疯狂杀害警♥察♥...
in Jersey City three years ago...
能不能别放了
Can we stop this?
我们是联调局探员
We're FBI agents.
只要想看 随时都能看这份名单
We can look at the Ten Most Wanted list any time we want to.
老兄 这是为了让你们充满斗志
Dude. It's supposed to fire you up, all right?
看看我的摄影技术
And look, check out the camera work.
一个镜头拍完
That was all in one take.
其实我觉得有点太浮夸了
It was actually a little showy for my taste.
听我说 我们要抓住所有这些男人
Look, we are gonna catch all of these guys.
还有苏珊娜·特拉维斯
And Susanna Travis, too.
不好意思 丽贝卡 我不是说
Sorry, Rebecca, I didn't mean to suggest that
女人不能成为犯罪分子
women can't be um, horrible criminals, too.
-我不介意 -太好了
- No offense taken. - Great.
我们为什么要这么做
Why would we want do this?
已经有人在抓他们了
There are already people looking for all these guys.
我们为什么要这么做
Why would we do this?
从来没人把"十大头号♥通缉犯"一网打尽
No one has ever swept the Top Ten list clean before.
这将是个惊人的成就
I mean, it would be an incredible accomplishment.
大家觉得怎么样
So how about it?
谁要领任务
Who's up for some assignments?
任务一
我认为苏珊娜·特拉维斯
So I think Susanna Travis
目前在爱达荷州的乡镇中流动
is moving between rural towns in Idaho.
显然她对追随者仍有吸引力
Apparently, she still attracts followers
尽管...
in spite of the... what-have-you.
你的任务是去爱达荷州的科达伦
Your job is to go to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
我负责抓这个邪教神婆
I'm going after the cult lady.
没错
That's right.
据我们所知 特拉维斯的人在餐厅
Travis' people are known to recruit from diners
公车站之类的地方招募信徒
and bus stations... places like that.
所以你到了之后
So you should go
要做出忧伤的表情 好吗
and just look sad, right?
直到有人来拉拢你
Until someone approaches you.
"忧伤"
"Look sad?"
我要怎么做
How am I supposed to do that?
-不用多想 -不
- I wouldn't overthink it. - No.
换做我会尽量
I-I would just go there and...
-表现得自然点 -当然
- do what feels natural. - Sure.
任务二和三
好啦 小伙子们来了
All right, the boys are here!
那么 谁想来一趟公路旅行
So... who's up for a road trip?
我们要去哪儿
Where we going?
你去哥斯达黎加
You are going to Costa Rica.
路易斯·科尔多瓦·科斯塔
Luis Cordova Costa,
射杀四名缉毒局探员的枪手
the gunman who shot down those DEA agents?
他与贩毒团伙合作期间
When he was working with the cartels,
没任务的时候他住在那儿的度假村
he stayed at resorts there in-between assignments.
我认为他是用假名入住的
I think he may be staying at one under a fake name.
而你 我的朋友
And you, my friend,
则有幸去追捕绑匪戈登·库克
have the honor of pursuing kidnapper Gordon Cooke.
一定要小心 好吗
Now be careful, okay?
他是个冷血大坏蛋
He's a stone bad-ass.
你必须得保持警觉
You'll have to stay on your toes.
直接告诉我去哪儿吧
Just tell me where to go.
格陵兰岛的卡纳克镇
Qaanaaq, Greenland.
库克是个生存主义者
Cooke was a survivalist.
我们认为他会靠山吃山 靠水吃水
We think he may be living off the land.
等一下
So, w-wait a minute.
麦克要去哥斯达黎加
Mike is going to Costa Rica...
而我要飞去北极圈
and I'm flying to the Arctic Circle?
任务四
鲁克斯和我要去抓捕雷·艾伦·克莱门斯
Rooks and I are going after Ray Allen Clemens.
如果成功了 我就抓了一个警♥察♥杀手
If I'm doing this, I'm gonna get a cop-killer.
没错 就是这样 只要确保...
Um, okay. That works. Just make sure...
不好意思
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表