剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
画家
A985-M28302
但与有秘密的人有染
but had affairs with people who did.
还有昆廷 一直在给我发短♥信♥
And Quentin, who's been texting me
机器人专家
P256-T21453
昆廷·沃克
好像发疯[丢了意识]一样 不过确实是
like he's lost his mind because, well, he has.
大部分人害怕邮箱被黑
Most people are terrified of having their e-mail hacked,
但你能想象整个大脑被黑吗
but can you imagine having your whole brain hacked?
有人能获取你的每个想法
Someone getting access to your every thought,
每个秘密
your every secret?
简直是我最恐怖的噩梦
That's pretty much my worst nightmare.
被偷的文件可以用来
The files could've been stolen to access
进入他们任何一人的大脑
any one of these minds. I mean...
慢着 是不是也有可能有人需要他们六个人
Wait, but isn't it also possible someone wanted all six of them?
这个人有足够尖端的软件
That someone has the software sophisticated enough
可以将其组成天才小队
that they could use them as a hive of geniuses...
几乎无所不能吧
capable of God knows what?
听着有些像天启
That sounds vaguely apocalyptic.
太棒了
This is cool.
我没想到我们的工作
I didn't realize that riffing back and forth
也包括开脑洞
was gonna be part of the deal.
你在哪儿卖♥♥那种东西呢
Where do you even sell something like that?
当然是暗网了
The Dark Web. Obviously.
暗网 听起来总是很俗
The Dark Web. That always sounds so cheesy.
暗网一点也不俗
The Dark Web is anything but cheesy.
没错 但你说得越多...
Yeah, but, like, the more you say it...
好吧 有人在暗网上卖♥♥
Okay. So, did anyone recently sell the minds
六个天才的意识吗
of six geniuses on the Dark Web?
这是帮那个昆廷吗
Uh, is this for that guy Quentin?
有那些酷玩意儿的人
The guy with all the cool gadgets.
喷气背包 还有机器手什么的
The jet pack and the gecko hands and the...
詹姆斯 拜托
James. Come on.
你是我的技术员
You're my tech guy.
什么都无法改变这一点
Nothing and no one is going to change that.
你有段时间没玩《魔镇惊魂》了
You haven't played Arkham Horror in a while.
我这周末可以过去
I could come by this weekend.
行
Fine.
据我所知
From what I can tell,
埃洛伊塞有个中介
Eloise used a middleman.
你要找的这个中介
You're probably looking for a man
他应该自称为西丛鸦
who calls himself the Scrub Jay.
是种喜欢囤东西的鸟
That's a... a bird that hoards things.
因为他收集并贩卖♥♥罕见的东西
Because he collects and sells rare stuff.
好吧 我要怎么找到这个西丛鸦呢
Okay, well, how will I find this Scrub Jay?
你得有他有兴趣卖♥♥的东西
You'd have to have something he's interested in selling.
甘蓝冰沙
Kale smoothies...
斯派克
Spike!
有什么事
Yes, sir?
你跑腿跑得怎么样
How are you on errands?
开玩笑吗 我跑腿秒杀
Are you kidding? I kill it on errands.
我派斯派克购物
I sent Spike shopping
同时 我分♥析♥了西丛鸦的叫卖♥♥习惯
while I analyzed The Scrub Jay's hawking habits.
也指鸟类扑击
西丛鸦的历史交易
埃及手工艺品
不是故意要双关的
Bird pun not intended.
埃贡·席勒画作
他虽试水新技术 但有样东西
And while he does dabble in tech, there is one thing
贾科梅蒂雕塑品
毕加索的鸽子
他无法拒绝 珍稀画作
he can't resist-- rare paintings.
中世纪挂毯
更准确些就是珍惜赃物画作
Specifically, rare stolen paintings.
八国法贝热彩蛋
我发现自己在加入♥联♥调局后
Found myself breaking a lot of laws
"西丛鸦"的交易记录
违反了不少法律法规
since working for the FBI,
现在又增加了一条
but here's a new one:
裸体肖像
伪造艺术品
art forgery.
鲍勃·罗斯总让人觉得画画很容易
You know, Bob Ross always made it look so easy.
美国著名画家 《快乐画室》节目主持
快乐的树林 开心的云朵
Happy trees, happy clouds.
鲍勃不画那种让人心神不安的裸体人像
Bob didn't paint psychologically disturbing naked people.
可温顿·米勒画啊
Well, Winton Miller did.
看过他的意识文档之后
Since I read his mind-file,
温顿·米勒
画家
我原本打算随便给这幅
I figured it'd be easy to concoct a backstory
不为人知的被盗旷世杰作
for this rare, previously unknown
编一个背景故事 并以它为诱饵
stolen masterpiece and use it as bait
把"西丛鸦"引出来
to lure The Scrub Jay out.
这计划挺好的
It's a brilliant plan.
可是...
It just...
看起来不太对劲
doesn't seem right.
你是指...
You mean the...
生殖器官吗
the genitalia?
就好像这幅画没有灵魂
It's like the soul is missing.
很可能是因为温顿当时用了真人裸模
Probably because Winton used real nude models.
作为创作原型
Like a muse.
要是我也有个灵感男神就好了
Maybe if I had a muse.
这样的话
I mean...
我想我应该可以...
I guess I could always...
好吧 你真是蛮拼的
All right. You're really going there.
我想让那家伙滚蛋
I want that man gone.
又怎么了
What happened?
我看见了一些闪瞎眼睛的事
I have seen things I can't unsee.
我绝不会丢下你一个人跟那光屁♥股♥马屁精一起
There's no way I am leaving you with that naked-ass suck-up.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
你 你要走吗
You-You're leaving?
我还以为我们只是再找一个人做后援
I thought we were just looking for a third guy for backup.
纳兹说刑司委有一个空缺的职位
Naz said there was a position opening up at the CJC
我愿意的话可以调过去
and it's mine if I want it.
但必须得找人接替我 这样就能...
But I have to have a replacement lined up, so that...
你想让我怎么做
W-What did you want me to do...
拒绝这次升职机会吗
turn down the promotion?
我们会解决斯派克的事
Look, we're gonna take care of Spike.
我执行公务时中了一枪
I took a bullet in the line of duty
结果先升职的却是你
and you're still getting out first?
好啊 伙计们
Hey, guys.
这些画真是... 栩栩如生啊
These are... graphic.
当然
Oh, yeah.
裸体肖像和意识储存有什么关系
So what does nude portraiture have to do with hive consciousness?
显然这两者都可以
Well, evidently they both bring in
招来大把的钱啊钱啊钱啊钱
mo' money, mo' money, mo' money.
我让詹姆斯技术员放出消息
So I had James Tech put the word out
说我有一副被盗的温顿·米勒作品
that I have a stolen Winton Miller
而我刚收到一个人的邮件
and I just got an e-mail from the guy
说他可以帮我卖♥♥掉它
who said he could sell it for me.
你是在跟"西丛鸦"联♥系♥吗
You're in touch with Scrub Jay?
或是自称是他的某个人
Or someone claiming to be him.
约好了今晚去见他
Supposed to meet him tonight.
你呢
How about you?
证据监管链的事进展怎么样
How's the whole chain of custody thing going?
从犯罪现场到证物室
We were able to follow Morra's coat
我们全程都能跟踪到摩拉外套的动向
all the way from the crime scene to the evidence control unit.
这么说没人篡改过证据
So no one tampered with it.
我告诉他 在外套作为证据归档后
Well, I told him that we couldn't rule out what happened
也有可能出事
after it was checked into evidence.
我建议我们一起找验收的警员谈谈
And then I suggested that we talk to the clerk who checked it in.
你想让我跟那边的人通个电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to try and get someone over there on the phone?
不用 我们已经去过了
No, we already went down there.
这是我和鲍伊
This is the security footage
去查看那件外套时的监控录像
from when Boyle and I checked out the coat.
这六十秒的画面缺失很可疑
There's this suspicious 60-second window
摄像头被切断
where the camera cuts out.
我问过那个警员
And I talked to the clerk and he said that
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表