剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
警戒线严禁穿越
-情况如何 -很严重
- What do you got? - Hey. Nothing good.
一个名叫安娜玛丽·奥黑尔的女子
Woman named Annemarie O'Hare
没有赴今晚的约会
didn't show up for a date tonight,
她男朋友就让公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥
so her boyfriend asked the superintendent
去检查一下她的房♥间
to check her apartment.
凶手强♥奸♥了她 连刺四十刀后
Someone raped her, stabbed her 40 times,
用她的... 将其勒死
and then strangled her with her own...
这种事可不好玩了吧
This isn't very fun, is it?
乔什龙和乔什的《饼干与抱抱》
我的天啊
My gosh.
你好呀 布莱恩
Oh, hi, Brian.
好久不见啊
I haven't seen you in quite a while.
因为你这个节目已经停播
Yeah, that's because your show hasn't been on TV
有十五年了吧
in, what, like, 15 years?
潜意识真棒
Cool subconscious.
我在这愉快地玩耍了十五年了
I've been having fun down here for the past decade and a half.
我们为什么在我小时候的卧室里
Why are we in my childhood bedroom?
发生了什么事
What's going on?
可怕的事
Nasty stuff.
刺伤
Stabbing.
勒死
Strangulation.
创伤性事件
Traumatic events.
人家是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
那你也不能直接打断我啊
But you can't just interrupt.
如果你在我的潜意识里
If you're in my subconscious,
难道不应该一直潜着么
aren't you supposed to stay subconscious?
联调局必须要抓坏人
The FBI has to catch bad guys.
有时候很吓人 我们就得用点恐怖的词
And sometimes it's scary, and we use scary words,
除了这样我们还能怎么办
but what else are we supposed to do?
那这次
How about, just for this one,
每当有人要用恐怖的词的时候
every time someone is going to use a scary word,
我们就想出一个更好的词怎么样
we come up with a word that's better?
意思是我们说点超可爱或者超好玩的话
You mean, like, we say something nice or super-fun?
没错 如果我的节目还在播的话
Sure. Like, if I still had my show,
规则一 恐怖的词换成有趣的词
我就会让孩子们在家和我一起玩
I would tell the kids to play along at home.
怎么样
Sound good?
规则一 恐怖的词换成有趣的词
那就让我们赶快行动吧
Then let's get back to the action.
某人和她玩牛仔和印第安人
Someone played Cowboys and Indians with her.
挠她痒痒四十次
Tickled her 40 times.
然后让她和她自己的独角兽抱抱
And then cuddled her with her own unicorn.
四溅的汽水痕迹表明
Well, the soda pop spatter indicates
她被送去乡下一个棒棒的农场之前
that she was still playing air guitar before she was sent to
还在玩空气吉他
an awesome farm in the country.
但是她没有轻易屈服
But she didn't go down easy.
看一下她左手的无名指
Take a look at the ring finger on her left hand.
无名指不见了
The ring finger's gone.
是结婚魔的标志
That's the trademark of the Marrying Man.
这是个连环抱抱魔
We've got a serial hugger on our hands.
结婚魔
The Marrying Man
规则一 恐怖的词换成有趣的词
有没有搞错
Really?
凭什么坏人的绰号♥这么酷
Why do bad guys get cool nicknames?
不应该给他们起一些白♥痴♥绰号♥吗
Shouldn't they get stupid nicknames?
我哪知道 他们就这么叫的
I don't know, it's just what they call him.
规则一 恐怖的词换成有趣的词
你应该给他起他讨厌的绰号♥
Well, you should give him a nickname he hates.
你应该给所有的坏人起他们讨厌的绰号♥
You should give all the bad guys nicknames they hate.
规则二 给坏蛋起白♥痴♥绰号♥
规则二
Rule number two.
给抱抱魔起绰号♥的时候
Whenever you give a hugger a nickname,
在"先生"前加一个冰激凌口味就可以了
say the word "Mister" followed by a delicious ice cream flavor.
大家听懂了吗
Everybody got it?
无名指不见了
The ring finger's gone.
是果仁奶油先生的标志
That's the trademark of Mr. Pralines and Cream.
纽约出现了一个连环抱抱魔
We have a serial hugger on our hands, and he's in New York.
我们应该通知纳兹 这需要全体人员参与
We should call Naz, this is an all-hands-on-deck.
纳兹应该不会负责这件案子
I don't think Naz is gonna be running point on this.
自从果仁奶油先生第一次"抱抱"
David Englander's been chasing Mr. Pralines and Cream
大卫·英格兰德就开始追捕他了
ever since he hugged his first victim.
那个侧写员
Right, the profiler.
从心理学角度识别罪犯特征 帮助警♥察♥调查的人
大卫·英格兰德
David Englander.
大家都觉得他的参与很重要
Everyone acted like it was this huge deal that he was coming.
去年他抓到了臭名昭著的"抱抱魔"
He caught a notorious hugger named
奶油核桃先生
mr. Butter Pecan last year,
《用棉花糖侧写》
他的书现在可畅销了
and now he's got a book on the best seller list.
刑司委的每个人都把他当成摇滚明星
Everyone at the CJC acted like he was some kind of a rock star.
他来了
He's here.
果仁奶油先生
Mr. Pralines and Cream.
你们一定觉得自己见多识广
Now, I'll bet you think you've seen everything.
被分到光鲜亮丽的纽约分局
Got yourself assigned to the shiny New York division,
就觉得自己出类拔萃
must make you feel good.
你们一定觉得每次你们一有想法
Hell, I'll bet you think the Pope ought to stop his sermon
教皇都得停下布道听你们说
whenever you burp up a thought.
我跟你们保证
Well, I promise you,
你们根本没见过果仁奶油先生这样的案子
you have never seen anything like Mr. Pralines and Cream.
没错 他跟死者玩牛仔和印第安人
Oh, sure, he-he plays Cowboys and Indians with his victims.
挠她们痒痒
He tickles his victims.
让她们和自己的独角兽抱抱
He cuddles them... with their own unicorn.
现在你们要想 "得了吧 这算什么
By now you're thinking, "Well, what's the big deal? Come on.
"谁没见过女子被挠痒痒 被抱抱"
I've seen women tickled, I've seen them cuddled."
但你们没见过这种案子
Not like this, you haven't.
他抱抱的这些女人
The women he hugs,
她们的恐龙玩具都被他切下来带回家
cuts off their cool dinosaur toys to take 'em home with him.
同志们 你们即将面对一个地狱般的敌人
You are about to stare into the abyss, ladies and gentlemen.
如果他只是看了你一眼
And you'll be damned lucky if the only thing that it does
你们就应该烧高香了
is stare back at you.
都准备好了吗
Is everyone ready?
准备好了
Sure.
很好
Good.
所有的"抱抱" 无一例外
Now, without exception, every single one of the hugs
都发生在死者家中
took place inside the home of the victim,
没有强行入室的痕迹
with no sign of forced entry.
说明果仁奶油先生
That means that Mr. Pralines and Cream...
能够随意进出这些房♥间
has the ability to freely gain access.
我认为他在一家煤水电公♥司♥工作
I think he works for a utility company
或者伪装成那里的员工
or poses as someone who does.
头号♥嫌疑人
帕特里克·李·博伊德
我已经注意这位
I have been looking at a
帕特里克·李·博伊德先生有一段时间了
Mr. Patrick Lee Boyd for some time.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你 那个顾问
You, uh, consultant?
你为什么一直在玩手♥机♥
Why... are you toying with your phone?
抱歉 我只是在从另一个角度分♥析♥案子
Sorry, I'm just looking at the case from a different angle.
那我们先来统一一下进度如何
Well, let's all try to stay on the same page for the moment, shall we?
没问题 我绝对有团队精神
No problem, definitely want to be a team player.
只不过 我确定果仁奶油先生
It's just, I'm pretty sure Mr. Pralines and Cream
是这两个人之一
is one of two guys I found -
詹森·布劳恩和伊恩·阿斯顿
Jason Braun or Ian Aston.
你拿到案卷也就...一个小时吧
And, what, you've had the case file for... for... for, what, an hour?
是四十分钟
40 minutes.
但是 你不一定要在电力公♥司♥工作
But you don't have to work for the power company
才能随意进出一栋建筑
to get easy access to a building.
只要你非常擅长开锁
You can also be really good at picking locks.
我可能经常撬锁 也可能没有
I may or may not do it... often.
关键是 我查了一下
The point is, I just checked
发生过"抱抱"的城市的锁匠
locksmiths in the other cities where the huggings happened.
我一直在跟所有者发短♥信♥
I've been texting back and forth with the owners,
结果
and as it turns out,
有两个锁匠当时住在
there are two locksmiths who have lived in the cities
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表