剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
嗨亲们 有电吗 闪电表情
没电 汤米不用上学 真棒...
我们在新泽西 傻瓜 这儿有电
是啊 但那里还是新泽西 我这儿没电
妈 你和爸那边呢
这理有店
妈 我们说过了 要用自动更正
对不起 我打开了
电也来了 你们要回家来吗
城里会乱作一团的 瑞秋和卡梅伦
我让麦克和艾克来接你们
带你们去韦斯切斯特
豆子汤表情
Pea soup emoji.
她意思肯定是要做饭
还是你们要看《驱魔人》
瑞秋 卡梅伦 还有两位
瑞秋
瑞秋
别和联调局的那位陪同乱搞好吗
等等 太晚了
中指表情 混♥蛋♥
叫你们来 是因为得认识到
You're here because we have to acknowledge
我们的金融命脉首先受到停电影响
that the blackout hit our financial lifeline first.
中国 俄♥罗♥斯♥等国的国力足以发起网络攻击
Cyber is working on an angle that countries like China and Russia
网络处正从这个角度着手调查
are powerful enough to actually launch a cyber attack
他们的网络攻击可以将我们打回中世纪
that will basically knock us back to the Dark Ages.
我不这么看
Mm, yeah. I don't know.
布莱恩 你有想法吧
Brian, you have a thought.
有
I do.
实际上
As a matter of fact, um,
我们现在还有电
while we still have power,
我觉得"犯人"另有其人
I'd like to propose an alternative offender.
来吧
Come on up.
好的
Okay.
深红色代表我们市
So, uh, dark red indicates our city's
耗电最多的地区
highest level of energy consumption.
消耗最多的在这里和这里
The largest consumer being here and here.
尽管这两个地区在地理位置上
Now, even though these two areas seem
看似没什么联♥系♥
geographically disparate,
它们实际上被风联♥系♥了起来
they are, in fact, connected by the wind.
停电是顺着全市自然风流推进的
Now, the power outages are following the natural citywide gust flow.
我环境科学拿的是D-好嘛
I got a D-minus in environmental science, by the way.
勉强过关 但及格还是及格啊
It was a real squeaker, but, you know, passing is passing.
布莱恩 你父母肯定很骄傲
Brian, Brian, your parents must have been very proud.
没错 好吧 看这个
They really were. All right, watch this.
气流堵在城市里面
Drafts get stuck inside the city walls,
然后突然加速越过高楼大厦
and then slingshot up and over the high-rises.
你们能看到
And you can see, it goes
气流刚好从金融区跑到市中心
right from the Financial District up to Midtown.
你是指断电和天气有关吗
So you're saying the blackout is weather related?
我是指根据规律
Oh, I'm saying that based on the pattern,
无论是什么导致断电
whatever's causing the blackouts
都可能被风扩散 但你也知道
might be getting blown around by the wind, but, you know,
我得前往本地发电厂确认情况
I'd have to confirm by visiting local power plants, and...
当然我们仍然应该排除
And we should still rule out the possibility
网络战争的可能性
of cyber warfare, of course.
好吧
All right.
去吧
Go.
-好 -佩吉特探员和网络处合作
- Okay. - Agent Paget will coordinate with Cyber.
鲍伊探员和专案组的人合作
Agent Boyle will deal with the task force here on the floor.
我开车送你
I'll give you a lift.
你要去吗
You're coming?
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
不 我只是 不太清楚
Uh, no, I just... I don't know.
这只是个大胆的猜想
It's kind of a wild guess.
我不想浪费你时间
I don't want to waste your time.
但你之前都成功了
Well, I've seen those pan out before.
你可以在路上解释
You can explain it on the way.
我们应该告诉麦克和艾克
We should let Mike and Ike know.
我已经派他们去执行另外的任务
Oh, I actually kind of sent them on a mission of their own.
伙计 你到底在干什么
Man, what in the hell are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
你在打扮
You're primping.
我没在打扮
I'm not primping.
像孔雀一样
Like a peacock.
想打扮帅点
Got to look good
赢得芬奇小妹的芳心吧
to win over little sister Finch.
得了吧 已经赢得了
Oh, please. That ship already came in.
说啊
Well, do tell.
我们一直在发短♥信♥
Yeah, we've been, um... texting.
虽然主要是...我在发
Which is mainly... you know, me texting.
她没回你短♥信♥
She's not texting you back.
你发了多少短♥信♥
How many texts have you sent?
表情包算吗
I mean, do Bitmojis count?
你好
Oh, hi.
-你好 -你好 瑞秋 你好
- Hi. - Hi, Rachel. Hi.
-谢谢你来接我 -不谢
- Thanks for picking me up. - Yeah.
要走了吗...
Are we going or just...?
-系安全带 -走了
- Buckle up. - Yeah.
发电机运转正常
Generator's operational.
我让手下反复检查过了
I've had my guys check and recheck.
涡轮叶片完全没问题
Nothing wrong with the turbine blades.
转子运转正常
The rotor is moving.
定子正常
The stator is good.
完全说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
应该有电啊
We should be hot.
工程师待命
Engineer, please stand by.
实压测试
Actual pressure test.
你们听到了吗
You guys hear that?
莫里斯
Hey, Maurice.
电力没从发电机里出来
So the electricity's not making it out of the generator.
没进入输电线
It's-it's not reaching the power lines.
没错 消失得无影无踪了
Exactly. It's just disappearing into thin air.
你能打开它吗
Can you open it up?
行 退后
Sure. Step back.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
好吧
Well...
如果是经风传播的
Well, if it was carried by the wind,
肉眼可能看不到
it might be something we can't see with the naked eye.
能借我紫外灯吗
Do you mind if I borrow that black light?
请便
Be my guest.
来 退后
Here, step back.
那到底是什么
What the hell is it?
反正是有机体
Whatever it is, it's organic.
但这能造成断电吗 谢谢
Could that be causing the blackout though? Thank you.
我能跟你谈会儿吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我们得打给纳兹
We have to call Naz.
这可能是某种生物袭击
This could be some kind of biological attack.
没错
Yeah.
要知道我昨晚看到了
You know, I saw this last night.
你私自行侠仗义的时候吗
Out on your Capeless Crusade?
受害人身上也有这种发光的东西
This glowy stuff, it was on a murder victim.
他手上全是
It was all over his hands.
感觉有某种联♥系♥
I mean, it's got to be connected somehow.
所以你违法的行侠仗义之举
Oh, so your illicit, illegal escapades,
也不是毫无收获嘛
they weren't for nothing.
我还是做了点好事
I also do some good, you know.
这座城市谢谢你
And the city thanks you,
但这也不能为你的行为开脱
but... it doesn't make what you did right, or legal,
我也不会放任你
or okay with me.
你想不想跟进这个线索
You want to follow up on this lead or not?
跟进吧
Yes, lead on.
我们去了路易斯·瓦格斯的工作地点
So we headed to the workplace of Luis Vargas,
就是手发光的遇害保安
the dead security guard with the glowing hands.
纽约市建筑局
The New York City Department of Buildings
就是管理建筑物的建筑的部门
is the department that regulates the building of, well, buildings.
我在那里碰到了新朋友
Which is where we ran into my new friend,
赫尔南德斯警探
Detective Hernandez.
布莱恩·芬奇
Brian Finch.
白天也打击罪犯啊
The man fights crime by day, too.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表