剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
《永无止境》前情提要
Previously on Limitless...
我们俩该好好谈谈了
It's about time you and me talked.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
所有人都说你马上就会当上总统
Everybody says you're gonna be president soon.
但实话告诉你 我根本不知道该不该竞选
But between me and you, I don't even know if I'm gonna run.
世界必须愿意改变
The world needs to be willing to change.
这就需要领导者排除异议
And it takes leaders who are willing to cut through the noise
引领全局
and play the game
-并最终获得胜利 -你是领导者吗
- and win the game. - And that's you?
我觉得是
I think so.
你现在属于摩拉先生
You belong to Mr. Morra now,
参议员候选人
这意味着你属于我
which means you belong to me.
我服了NZT后
When I'm on NZT,
我可以从所有不同角度想问题
I can think through all the different angles,
每一个方面
every perspective.
那你也该知道我会对凯西开枪
Then shouldn't you have known that I was gonna shoot Casey?
是你给我发的短♥信♥
You texted me.
没错 我...没想到你会开枪
Yeah, I... I didn't think you'd shoot.
放下武器
Lower your weapon.
可我开枪了
But I did.
为纽约发声
爱德华·摩拉
抱歉 女士 袋子必须打开看看
Sorry, ma'am, gonna have to take a quick peek.
因为参议员要在这附近发表演讲
The Senator's giving a speech a few blocks down.
参议员
Senator?
就是在国家两大立法机关之一里
He, uh, holds office in one of two legislative bodies
担任公职的人
that make the laws for this country.
我知道参议员是啥
I know what a senator is.
祝你生活愉快 女士
Have a nice day, ma'am.
先生
Sir?
大家已经就位
They're ready for you.
好
Okay.
塞琳娜·伽尔西略精品店
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢 大家请坐
Thank you. Please, sit down.
战争结束之后
You know, when the wars were done,
这艘航♥空♥母舰并没有被遗弃
they didn't scrap this ship.
反而被赋予了新的任务
They found a new mission for her.
无畏号♥航♥空♥母舰被用作回收舰...
The Intrepid was used as a recovery vessel...
有玻璃的反光
Piece of glass just caught the light.
可能是有人在用双筒望远镜
Could be someone with binoculars.
我们给这艘航♥空♥母舰的尊严
I'd like to give the same dignity to our veterans
我也想给我们的退伍老兵
that we gave to this ship.
有人准备向我开枪
Someone's taking a shot at me.
估计离这三千米左右
Call it 3,300 yards.
这将会是距离最长的一次刺杀
That'd be the longest kill of all time.
我尽量雇佣退伍老兵
I hire as many vets as I can...
NZT
NZT.
派珀
Piper.
在开枪之前她会先呼口气
She'll breathe out before she shoots,
让我仔细想想
so let's think this through.
号♥外
《纽约文汇》
摩拉参议员在纽约遇刺
显然不能发展成这样
Not on the table, obviously.
我可以躲避
I could jump out of the way.
号♥外
《纽约文汇》
暗♥杀♥参议员未遂
这还行
Not bad.
但如果子弹正好擦伤我呢
But what if the bullet just grazes me?
号♥外
《纽约文汇》
摩拉参议员英勇幸存
支持率剧增
没错
Yeah.
这样可以
That'll do.
他们要你立刻去楼上一趟
They need you upstairs right now.
我当然看到了新闻
I saw the news. Of course I did.
整座城市都在谈论
The whole city was talking about
摩拉参议员遇刺事件
what happened to Senator Morra.
来看看所有会出问题的地方
Let's review all the ways this could go wrong.
贾罗德·桑兹 这位是布莱恩·芬奇
Jarrod Sands, this is Brian Finch.
他一直是我们重点案件的顾问
He consults with us on priority cases.
桑兹先生是爱德华·摩拉参议员的安全顾问
Mr. Sands is a security consultant for Senator Edward Morra.
我认识布莱恩
Brian and I know each other.
我们私下有交情
We are in a clandestine relationship.
我和参议员让他免受
The Senator and I give him immunity
NTZ副作用的影响
from the side effects of NZT
作为交换 他会向我报告
in exchange for him reporting back to me
你们的行动
on what you lot get up to.
这下很多事都解释通了
That explains so... so much.
我们是不是应该立即逮捕他
Should we just arrest him now, then?
随便咯
If you like.
或者我可以私下解决他
Or I could take care of him round the back.
好吧 采取这种方式对他没什么好处
Okay, it's not in his best interest to take that approach,
但丽贝卡聪明绝顶
but Rebecca is wicked smart.
如果她猜到了呢
What if she figures it out?
参议员很抱歉无法亲自前来
The Senator's sorry he can't be here personally.
我的小队会尽全力协助你们
Anything my team can do to assist you.
很好 同时我们该说说
Great. We should also address the fact
你和布莱恩私下有交情的事
that you are in a clandestine relationship with Brian.
我猜你们让他免受NTZ副作用的影响
I'm guessing you give him immunity to NZT's side effects
他就向你们汇报我们的行动
and he tells you what we're up to?
事情不是这样的
That is so not true.
他们已经知道了
They know.
我上车之后 把整栋大楼夷为平地
Once I'm in the car, nuke the building from orbit.
只有这样才能保证万无一失
Yeah, it's the only way to be sure.
所有不同的角度我都想过了
I imagined it all kinds of different ways.
我们能说说摩拉参议员的眼睛吗
Can we talk about Senator Morra's eyes for a second?
很漂亮吧
Amazing, right?
蓝色
Blue.
可真实的情况是 桑兹几乎当我不存在
But what really happened was Sands basically ignored me.
他们还讨论了恐吓邮件
And they talked about hate mail.
摩拉参议员有一些强敌
Senator Morra has some powerful enemies
来自几个不同的企业集团
from a few different conglomerates,
但如果是他们干的 我会觉得惊讶
but personally I'd be surprised if they'd make a play for him.
现场有任何证据吗
Was there any evidence at the scene?
在狙击手的老巢没发现证据
Um, no evidence was found at the sniper's nest,
我们手上唯一的信息
and the only information we got
只有现场两名保安
from the two security guards on the scene
对一名女子的基本描述
was a basic description of the woman
他们认为她就是狙击手
who they think was the shooter, so...
很遗憾 我们不得不雇佣私人保安
Yeah, unfortunately, we've had to use private security.
直到参议员决定是否竞选总统之前
It's the best I can do until the Senator decides
我只能这样做
whether he's gonna run for president.
我们会盘问酒店所有工作人员
We'll interview everyone who works at the hotel.
谢谢你们
Thank you, everyone.
参议员会非常感激你们的协助
The Senator will be sincerely grateful for your help.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
我能和你说句话吗
Can I have a word, please?
你怎么样了
How are you holding up?
我没事
I'm all right.
鲍伊不得不开枪
Boyle was the one who had to pull the trigger.
但你在和凯西·鲁克斯约会 不是吗
But you were dating Casey Rooks, were you not?
那不算正式交往 所以我从没填过
But it wasn't serious, so that's why I never filled out
人事表的"婚恋状态"栏 我...
the "Status of Relationship" HR form. I...
他们会揪住不放的对不对
They're gonna make this an issue, aren't they?
好像是我试图掩饰
Like I was trying to hide something.
不 他们不会
No, they're not.
因为你现在得填表了
Because you're gonna sign the form now,
你得追溯整件事 我会把它记录在案
you're gonna back-date it, and I'll make it official.
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
因为你告诉了我真♥相♥
Because you told me the truth.
我认为你没做错任何事
And I don't think you did anything wrong.
鲁克斯的举动完全是个人行为
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表