剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
selling a nootropic compound he called NZT-48.
我们不知道这种药从何而来
We don't know where it came from.
但它会影响大脑的多个区域
But it affects multiple regions of the brain.
它能带来你从未见过的认知增强效果
The cognitive enhancements were like nothing you've ever seen.
我们在实验室得出的结果
I mean, we recorded stuff in the lab that would make you rethink
会让你觉得一切皆有可能
the whole idea of the impossible.
什么实验室
"The lab"?
丽贝卡 你是个聪明的女人
You're a resourceful woman, Rebecca.
你可以想象有多少人想得到NZT
I'm sure you can imagine multiple applications for NZT.
参与实验的要么来自中♥央♥情报局
Everyone in the study was either from Central Intelligence
要么是局里的 他们都是志愿者
or the Bureau-- they all volunteered.
我们对该药物实施了逆向工程
We reverse-engineered the compound.
右图是每个志愿者一年后的相貌
The pictures on the right were taken a year into the study.
我的天哪
My God.
两名志愿者死亡后 这个实验被叫停
The program was called off after the first two fatalities.
他们就
They just...
这么叫停了吗
closed up shop?
不清楚布莱恩·芬奇是如何跟NZT扯上关系
We don't know how Brian Finch is connected to NZT.
不过上面的人很关注这件事
But there are some important eyes looking at this.
你们可以动用一切资源
You'll have all the resources you need.
一定要找到他
Find him.
是我一个人这样想 还是整个世界真的变了
Is it me, or did the whole world just change?
我们不能这么想
We can't think about it that way.
我们要抓逃犯 开工吧
It's a fugitive case, let's work it.
我会先去见芬奇的父母
I'll go see Finch's parents.
你通知其他部门好吗
You want to get the word out to other agencies?
是的 等等
Yeah. Hey.
在地铁站的时候 你用枪指着他
On that subway platform, you had your gun on him,
当时情况允许你开枪 为什么不开枪呢
the shot was clean, why didn't you take it?
人群吓到我了
Crowd spooked me.
在混凝土隧♥道♥里开枪跳弹会伤及无辜的
A lot of ricochet in a concrete tunnel.
这件事得由你自己解决
You have to take care of this yourself, you know that, right?
他们认为是你杀了伊莱
They think you killed Eli.
不过你已经意识到这一点了
But you know that already,
所以你拿了他的手♥机♥
that's why you took Eli's phone.
一旦你打开手♥机♥ GPS定位就会在四十秒内
Once you turn it on, the GPS will ping to a tower
连到接收塔上 所以抓紧时间
in about 40 seconds, so work fast.
伊莱 我的人快没有药片了
Eli, my connect's out of pills.
哈尼也找不到了
Honey can't find any either.
我们得再找些药
We got to dig deep.
我们得在MR里快人一步
Have to stay ahead of the pack at M-R.
MR是曼彻斯特里德合众银行
"M-R," That's Manchester-Reid.
看来银行里还有两个人在服用NZT
There are two other people at the bank using NZT.
伊莱服用了NZT后
Eli's income went up by a factor of ten
伊莱·华福特
他的收入以十倍的速度增长
when he was taking those pills.
杰伊·温斯顿
这个叫杰伊·温斯顿的人也是
So did this guy's, Jay Winston.
还有这个叫亚当·哈尼卡特的人
And this guy's, Adam Honeycutt.
亚当·哈尼卡特
亚当·哈尼卡特
Adam Honeycutt.
杰伊·温斯顿
Jay Winston.
这两个人也在服用NZT
Those are the other people using NZT.
温斯顿的住址是索霍区一家酒店
Winston has listed a hotel in SoHo as his address.
他住套房♥
He's living out of a suite.
离这里大约三千米
It's about two miles from here.
先去那里
Go there first.
布莱恩
Brian?
你确定在说我们的儿子
You're sure you mean our son?
你儿子最安全的选择就是自首
The safest option for your son is to surrender.
如果他打电♥话♥来 请这么告诉他
If he calls, please tell him that.
很抱歉 我没懂
I'm-I'm sorry, I don't understand.
他和伊莱是朋友
He was friends with Eli.
布莱恩不会杀他的
Brian wouldn't kill him.
也许不是你们熟悉的布莱恩
Maybe not the Brian you know.
但...要是他用了药
But... if he's using,
那他就不再是原来的他了
then he isn't that person anymore.
哈里斯探员 我问你个问题
Agent Harris, let me ask you a question.
你有孩子吗
You-you have kids?
没有
No.
好吧 所以这对你来说
Right, so this will make it difficult
很难理解
for you to understand.
布莱恩现在很迷茫
Brian is lost in the world,
我能相信他会嗑药
and I can believe that he is mixed up with this drug.
但有件事你说错了
But you're wrong about one thing.
我们的儿子不是杀人犯
Our son is not a murderer.
新闻里反复强调 我穿的是皮夹克
The news made this big thing about my leather jacket,
所以我从存衣间拿了外套和围巾
so I took the coat and scarf from a coat check.
抱歉偷了你的外套 坦纳·埃文斯
Sorry for stealing your coat, Tanner Evans,
但说实话 你看起来就是个人♥渣♥
but to be honest, you seem like a little bit of a douche.
现在我必须进入杰伊·温斯顿的套房♥
Now I just have to get into Jay Winston's suite.
我以前也试过开锁
I have tried to pick a lock before.
*兴奋起来*
*Let's get it on*
情况不同
Different kind of situation.
撬锁时轻微转动
Keep a slight turning pressure while doing this.
锁撬用来控制弹子
Now, the pick is used to manipulate the pins.
扭力扳手插入钥匙孔
A torque wrench is inserted into the key way,
向上推开弹子
in such a fashion as to push the pin upward
来解锁
to unlock a pin code.
曼彻斯特里德有三个人在服药
Three people at Manchester-Reid are taking the pills,
而十八小时内死了两个
and two of them die inside 18 hours?
杰伊·温斯顿
速可眠
这不是自杀
This isn't a suicide.
有人♥大♥开杀戒 是为了得到NZT
Someone's killing these guys for their NZT.
我服的第一片药持续了约十二小时
The first pill I took lasted about 12 hours.
药效消失前 我还能再做一件事
I have time to make one more move before I come down.
你工作入迷了
You get lost in your work.
都没听到我进来
You didn't hear me come in.
不在那里
It's not there.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我还无法告诉你谁杀了伊莱
I can't tell you who killed Eli yet.
但我能告诉你很多信息
But I can tell you a lot.
你是联调局探员 你能去我去不了的地方
You're an FBI agent. You can go places I can't.
你有我没有的资源
You have resources I don't.
我们得找出到底是谁干的
We're gonna figure out who really did it.
如果你现在把枪给我
If you hand me my gun right now,
我多半不会朝你开枪
I probably won't shoot you.
银行还有人在服用NZT
There are other people at the bank using NZT.
有一个人叫杰伊·温斯顿
One of them is named Jay Winston.
而现在他死了 躺在索霍区的酒店套房♥内
Right now, he's lying dead in a hotel suite in SoHo.
现场被布置得像自杀
It's set up to look like a suicide,
但我觉得是同一个人杀了伊莱和杰伊
but I think the same person killed Eli and Jay.
如果温斯顿有这药 那你也有动机杀他
If Winston had the drug, that gives you motive to kill him.
那我有动机来这里向你坦白吗
Does it give me motive to come here and tell you about it?
有人在谋杀这些
Someone is killing the people
服用NZT的曼彻斯特里德的人
who are using NZT at Manchester-Reid.
这是杰伊·温斯顿的手提电脑
That's Jay Winston's laptop.
里面有几封同一个人发来的邮件
He has several e-mails from someone with the user name
发件人是"哈帕男孩" 里面没提
"Hapaboy"-- there's nothing in here that says
哈帕男孩的真名 但他和杰伊共事过
what Hapaboy's real name is, but he used to work with Jay.
他也在大银行工作 我不知道是哪家
He's at one of the big banks. I just don't know which one.
他知道杰伊在走捷径
He knows Jay was using something to get ahead.
他也想加入
He wants in.
你的故事有很多漏洞
Your story's got lots of threads for me to pull on.
瘾君子说的大部分谎都这样
Most lies told by addicts do.
你怎么了
What is it with you?
你内心深处相信我是对的
Some part of you has to believe I'm right.
所以在站台上你没开枪
That's why you didn't shoot me on that platform.
你家里也有人因毒瘾而死
You lost someone in your family to addiction.
《枪声之夜》 《如何让时间停下》
Night of the Gun, How To Stop Time--
那都是瘾君子的传记
those are memoirs by addicts.
是你母亲吗
Was it your mother?
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表