剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
好吧
All right.
稍微放纵一下
Just... little moment.
-里面见 -好
- I'll see you in there. - I 'll be right there.
恭喜你 安妮卡
Congratulations, Anika.
我就是想来祝贺你
I just wanted to wish you the best.
需要我叫保安吗
Do I need to call security?
不 没必要
Oh, no. No need.
你通过竞标打败了里昂家人 你赢了
You bested the Lyons at business. You won.
我不会再怪罪你了 安妮卡
I'm done blaming you, Anika.
我没必要怪罪你
I don't have to.
我懂心怀负罪感有多难受
You know, I know what it's like to have a guilty conscience.
时刻都在忏悔
How it can haunt you.
我们俩也该向前看了
It's time for both of us to move on.
我们该放下过去 开始美好的新生活了
We got a lot more life to live without holding on to the past.
休战
Truce.
休战
Truce.
安德鲁
Andre.
祝好运
Good luck.
你也是
You, too.
你就这样把公♥司♥拱手让人了
You're just gonna give it all up?
妈 你不懂
Ma, you don't understand.
没错 我是不懂
You're damn right, I do not understand.
你当初浪费了大好年华去坐牢
You gave up prime years of your life,
说是为了打造帝国娱乐而牺牲
you said so your magnificent Empire could be built,
现在却就这样拱手让人
and now you're just gonna toss it away to somebody?
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
我懂了
I get it.
又是为了卢修斯吧
Got something to do with old yella, don't it?
卢修斯改过自新了 我爱他
Lucious is a changed man, okay? I love him.
-你就... -宝贝女儿
- Okay? So just... - Girl. Girl.
我争不过你
I can't fight you on this.
但别因你对一个男人的爱
But do not let your love for a grown man
这个男人还不是你儿子
who is not your son
再做出傻事
make a fool out of you, again.
抱歉 我打断你们了吗
I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?
没有
No.
你没有
No, you didn't.
我要走了
I got to go.
琦琦
Cookie.
-改天见 -好
- We'll see you. - Okay.
-尽快 -好
- Soon. - Yes.
-我走了 琦琦 -好
- All right, Cookie. - Okay.
卢修斯
Lucious.
你听到了多少
How much of that did you hear?
够多了
I heard enough.
抱歉
Sorry.
听着
Listen...
如果我们要重新开始
if we're gonna start over,
就该采取正确的方法[认真对待这段感情]
I think we should do it the right way.
对 没错
Yes, you're right.
所以我们得招揽人才
That is why we have to get on this talent,
因为贾马尔要...
because, you know, Jamal is...
你怎么跪下了
What are you doing down there?
琦琦 做我的妻子吧
Cookie, I want you to be my wife,
我想重新成为你的丈夫
and I want to start over as your husband.
卢修斯 快起来
Lucious, get off the floor,
你腿都瘸了 跪什么跪
with that gimp leg and...
这应该能让你安静一点
I thought that might shut you up.
亲爱的 我知道
Now, baby, I know, um...
你有充分理由
I've given you more than enough reasons to...
质疑我
to doubt me,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry for that.
但拿着这枚戒指
But with this ring,
我保证 余生都将只爱你一人
I promise that I'm going to love you for the rest of my life
而且
and that...
我想求你嫁给我
I want you to marry me.
琦琦 你愿意嫁给我吗
Cookie, will you marry me?
好吧 如果你是认真的 那么
Okay, I mean, if-if-if this is real, then...
我真的需要你把我们两个放在首位
I really need you to put us first,
卢修斯 把我放在首位 放在公♥司♥之前
Lucious, put me first, put... me before Empire,
任何人之前 我需要
before anybody. I-I have to...
拜托 你到底要不要答应
Come on, man, you gonna say yes or no?
我愿意
Yes.
吓吓你
Make you sweat a little.
真美
It's beautiful.
-走吧 -去哪里
- Come on. - Come on where?
我想打给法官
I want to call the judge.
现在先别打 得叫孩子们过来
No, not now. We need the boys.
-让孩子们来见证 -不行 等等
- The boys have to witness this. - No... Wait.
我的宝贝们得看到这一幕
My babies got to see this.
这一刻
This moment...
我不想错过
I don't want to lose it.
好吧
Okay.
-来吧 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
你怎么不接电♥话♥
You're not answering your phone.
我没有想去的地方
Well, I ain't got nowhere I got to be.
没有想见的人
Nobody I got to see.
多亏了你 埃迪夺走了我的公♥司♥
Thanks to your man Eddie taking my Empire.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哈基姆 听着 最近我的想法在各个方面
Look, Hakeem, my head has been all switched up
都发生了变化 包括我的
in every which way lately, with my-my...
事业 专辑 还有埃迪
career and my album, with Eddie.
不管是什么事 我都没时间想
Look, I ain't got time for whatever this is.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
是你的孩子
And it's yours.
我没跟别人在一起过
I haven't been with anyone else,
因为除了你 我不想跟任何人在一起
because I can't seem to be with anyone else but you.
现在我很害怕 我不知道该怎么办
And right now I am so scared, and I don't know what to do.
等等
Wait.
你怀了我的孩子
You're pregnant with my baby?
别担心
Don't worry.
我们一起想办法
We're gonna figure this out.
提安娜 一直是我们两个人
It's always been me and you, Tiana.
带领帝国娱乐走向未来的新首席执行官
Leading Empire into the future is our new CEO,
安妮卡·卡尔汉
Anika Calhoun.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 埃迪 非常感谢
Thank you, Eddie. Thank you so much.
太梦幻了
This is surreal,
能够回归帝国娱乐大家庭
to be able to return to the Empire family
并且 登上王座
and, um, to... I guess, sit on the throne.
但是 我身后有着优秀的团队
Um, but with my amazing team behind me,
我知道没有什么困难
I just know that there is nothing that
我们克服不了
we won't be able to...
好了
Okay, um...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
提问 有人有问题吗
Questions. Any questions?
-卡尔汉女士 -怎么
- Ms. Calhoun. - Yes?
作为帝国娱乐的首席执行官
What are your goals for Empire
您有着怎样的目标
as CEO?
第一个目标就是
Well, um, the first goal that
我们在考虑执行
we were thinking about implementing
-我们认为非常... -我要提问
- that we think will really... - I have a question.
你知道有很多首席执行官
Are you aware of the remarkably high number of CEOs
都是神经病吗
who are clinical psychopaths?
发生了什么事
What is happening?
卡尔汉女士
Ms. Calhoun?
这是你们的新首席执行官吗
This is your new CEO?
这个贱♥人♥药检都过不了吧
Can this bitch even pass a drug test?
好吧
Okay.
我先来说几句
Let me step in for a second.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表