剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
天 "约翰尼·柯克伦"上身啊
Man, Johnnie Cochran over here, man.
辛普森案件"梦幻律师队"的成员之一
-你完胜啊 -为你骄傲 儿子
- You killed it. - I'm so proud of you, son.
现在什么情况 瑟斯提
What now, Thirsty?
-现在吗 这小子把孩子争取回来了 -棒
- What now? Little big man gets his baby back. - Yes!
赶紧多买♥♥些纸尿裤 因为她会用得上啊
Better stock up on them diapers, too, 'cause she gonna need it.
她不是在格施塔德吗
I thought she was in Gstaad.
她来这里干什么
The hell is she doing here?
不知道
I got no idea.
马上就要开庭了
Court is about to be in session.
原告传反驳证人上庭
Plaintiff calls a rebuttal witness.
-什么 -走
- What? - Come on.
她伤害不了你 她不认识你
She can't hurt you. She doesn't know you.
是吧
Does she?
这就好 那就没事了
Good. We good, then.
-你母亲不是在格施塔德吗 -之前是
- I thought your mother was Gstaad. - She was.
她昨晚回来了
She just returned last night.
有什么事要提前和我们打个招呼吗
Is there anything we need to know?
没有
No.
你确定 你没事要说
You sure? Ain't nothing you ain't tell us?
我都不认识她
I don't even know her like that.
母亲
Mother.
抱歉
Excuse me.
迪布瓦夫人
Mrs. Dubois.
你认识哈基姆·里昂吗
Do you know Hakeem Lyon?
我当然认识
I certainly do.
过去五个月 我和哈基姆 贝拉
Hakeem, Bella and I have spent every Tuesday afternoon together
每周二下午都在一起
for the past five months.
肃静
Quiet.
他是个很讨人喜欢的小伙子
He's a very, well, pleasant young man,
我再加一句 是个细心的父亲
and I might add, an attentive father.
生长在如此无道德的家庭里 真可惜
Pity to have been born into a family of such unscrupulous people.
反对 提出反对
Object. Make an objection.
你怎么会这么想呢
What would make you think that?
这不是我自己想的
It's not what I think.
哈基姆就是这么和我说的
It's what Hakeem told me.
反对
Objection!
反对有效 传闻证据
Sustained. That's hearsay.
法官阁下 迪布瓦夫人录下了哈基姆的到访
Your Honor, Mrs. Dubois has recorded these visits with Hakeem.
反对 她不能呈上录像带
Objection, she can't show no videotapes.
她没得到我的允许
She don't have my permission.
我没签过任何允许文件
I didn't sign off on no releases;
她需要经过我的允许吧 法官阁下
don't she need my permission, Your Honor?
在纽约州不需要
Not in New York state.
本州 只要获得一方允许即可
In this state, only one of the recorded parties needs consent.
迪布瓦夫人已经同意了
And Mrs. Dubois gave that consent.
法律确实如此
That is, in fact, the law.
你应该能够播放这些录像吧
I assume you have the means to screen these tapes?
是的
Yes, I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
录像上有什么 哈基姆
What's on the tapes, Hakeem?
至少告诉我录像上有什么
At least tell me what's on the damn tapes.
什么都没有
Nothing.
她是个特别漂亮的孩子
She's a very beautiful baby.
心肝宝贝
So precious. So...
-这是三个月前 -好
- This was three months ago. - Okay.
你父亲怎么样了 哈基姆
How's your father, Hakeem?
死不了
He'll live.
很多人想对付我爸
A lot of people try to do bad things to my dad
因为我爸伤害过别人
'cause he's done bad things to people.
他是个大魔头
He's a monster.
很多人都痛恨我们
So many people hate us.
我很惊讶那个炸♥弹♥没把我们全炸死
I'm surprised that bomb didn't take us all out.
我的天呐
For heaven's sakes.
我不能把贝拉托付给我任何一个哥哥
I can't trust Bella with either one of my brothers.
贾马尔嗑药
Jamal with his pills,
安德鲁 本来就精神有问题
and Andre, he just straight-up crazy.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
他就是有时会失控
He just loses it sometimes.
他差点有自己的孩子 但死掉了
He almost had a kid of his own, but it died.
-反对 别放了 -也许这样更好
- Objection, stop! - Probably for the better.
律师 我们还要听多久
Counselor, how much longer must we all bear this?
还有第三份录像 法官阁下
There's just a third tape, Your Honor.
但... 他就是说他希望他母亲还在坐牢
But it-- he just says he wishes his mother was still in jail.
反对
Objection!
-反对无效 -不是吧
- Overruled. - You believe this?
陈词完毕 谢谢 母亲
I rest my case. Thank you, Mother.
迪布瓦夫人 你可以退庭了
Mrs. Dubois, you may step down.
你刚失去了你女儿 小子
You just lost your daughter, son.
她当时要对付我
She was after me.
贝拉一直在她手里
She had Bella this whole time.
我不得不按她说的做
I had to do what she said or...
小子 你怎么不告诉我们
Look, boy, you could have told us.
她耍了你 她让你跟自己家人内讧
She played you. She played you against your own family.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
安德鲁
Andre?
贾马尔
Jamal?
你最好赶紧解释 哈基姆
You better start talking, Hakeem.
我说那些话...
Look, I said those things...
小子 你背着家人找敌人说自家人坏话
Boy, you talked against this family to people who are against us.
你怎么这样 哈基姆
How could you do that, Hakeem?
都别来烦我
Y'all stay out of my sight.
法官的判决有结果了
The judge has made her decision.
起来
Get your ass up.
起立
All rise.
请坐
Please be seated.
我已经作出了判决
I've reached my verdict.
年轻人 你很勇敢
Young man, you are courageous,
我也看到你多爱自己的女儿了
and I've seen how much you love your daughter.
但你自己说的
But, by your own words,
你的家人不利于她的健康成长
your family poses a threat to her well-being
我无法容忍♥
that I cannot abide.
卡尔汉女士 尽管也不理想
Miss Calhoun, while not perfect,
却可以提供一个安全稳定的家
offers a safe and stable home
和良好的生长环境
and an exemplary community.
鉴于这些原因
For those reasons,
法庭将全部监护权判给贝拉·里昂的母亲
this court awards full custody of Bella Lyon to her mother,
-安妮卡·卡尔汉 -棒
- Anika Calhoun. - Yes!
-太好了 -休庭
- Yes! Yes! - Court is adjourned.
我们成功了
We did it.
我好开心
I'm so happy.
-谢谢 -谢谢你 干得漂亮
- Thank you. - Thank you. Good job.
你表现得很棒 享受一下这一刻吧
You did great. I'll give you a minute.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
-我们走 -好
- Come on, let's go. - Okay.
你个龌龊狡诈的婊♥子♥
You filthy, treacherous bitch.
我就当你夸我了
I'll take that as a compliment.
你用计让我儿子失去了他的孩子
You fixed it so my son could lose his child.
你真是禽兽不如
What kind of animal are you?
可怜的琦琦
Poor Cookie.
你可以尽情骂 但你受不了打击吧
You can dish it out, but you can't take it, can you?
我就是想让你和你恶心的家庭永远别来烦我
I just want you and your disgusting family out of my life for good.
我觉得你这个心愿快要达成了
I should think you're well on your way to getting that wish.
借过
Excuse me.
这里的洗手液根本不够洗干净你的
They don't have enough soap in here for your dirty ass.
务必保证准时完成
So, let's make sure that gets done on time.
给朱莉发短♥信♥
Message Julie
问她什么时候把凝结乐队的样带给我
and find out when I can expect the "Coagulation" demo.
-小维的摄影通告... -贝基
- And V has a photo shoot... - Yo, Becky.
推到了下午两点
That was pushed to 2:00 p.m.
小维的摄影通告改到下午两点了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表