剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
No, it's not.
是你干的吗
You did this?
是我♥干♥的 你说对了 是我♥干♥的
Yeah, I did it. Damn right, I did it.
你们都不明白
See, what y'all don't understand is that
帝国娱乐不只是一栋楼
Empire is not just a building.
也不只是其艺人
It's not even just its artists.
而是我们 里昂家族
It's us, the Lyons,
我们不该为我们建立的帝国娱乐支付一分一毫
and we shouldn't pay another dime for the Empire we built
帝国娱乐最值钱的部分
when Empire's most valuable asset
就是这个家族
is this family.
董事会接受我们的竞标价吗
Does the board accept our bid?
董事会接受埃迪·巴克和凯利·帕特尔
The board accepts Eddie Barker and Kelly Patel's
七亿美元的帝国娱乐竞标价
$700 million bid for Empire.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?!
你就这样放弃了帝国娱乐
You just gave away Empire!
我这么做是为了这个
I did it for that.
没错 帝国娱乐是宝贵
Yes, Empire is precious,
但是你的自♥由♥对我来说更重要
but your freedom means more to me.
这由不得你来决定
That wasn't your call.
我们的儿子需要父亲
Our sons need their father,
我需要我男人
and I need my man.
你们总是可以重建帝国娱乐
Hey, y'all can always rebuild Empire,
但是过去的时光没法倒流
but you can't get that time back.
没错
Exactly.
我们还有筹租派对的募集款
We still got the money from the rent party,
所以我们没问题
so we good.
我们在筹租派对上的筹款都必须归还
All the money we raised with the rent party has to be returned,
因为我们没有竞标成功
since our bid didn't go through.
那是前提条件
Those were the conditions.
把帝国娱乐的股份卖♥♥给帕特尔
Look, we still gonna make a killing off
我们还是会赚一大笔钱的
of selling the Empire shares to Patel.
埃迪在逼我们把那笔钱交出来
Yeah, well, Eddie is forcing us to hand over that money
作为交换 他不会把小光的事说出来
in exchange for keeping quiet about Shine.
你今天的"好"消息还真是多啊
You just the one with the good news today, huh?
闭嘴
Shut up!
我听到的只有害怕
All I hear is fear.
我嫁的可不是个胆小鬼
I didn't marry a scared man,
我肯定也不会生出三个胆小鬼
and I damn sure did not bring three scared men into this world.
没错 我们必须从头开始重建帝国娱乐
Yes! We will have to rebuild Empire from scratch.
可怕吗 当然可怕
Is it scary? Hell yeah!
会很艰难吗 当然会
Is it gonna be hard? Yes!
但是你们知道区别在哪里吗
But you know what the difference is?
这一次有我在
This time, I'm here,
我付出了这么多 不会就这样放弃
and I done been through way too much to give up now, so...
我们拥有彼此
we have each other.
我们本来都计划好了
We made a plan...
也承诺不会擅自轻举妄动
and a promise that we would not make a move without the other person.
你无权那么做
You didn't have that right.
其他音乐公♥司♥从没有如此成就
No other music company has ever accomplished what...
别忘了感谢我啊
Don't forget to thank me, baby.
我们来谈公事吧
Let's talk business, shall we?
没有我 这一切都不会存在
None of this would have existed without me!
那些金唱片 那些荣誉牌匾
Not those gold records! Not those plaques!
我为这个家坐了十七年牢
I did 17 years for this family.
你是靠我才建立了这家公♥司♥
You built this company on my back!
♪终于找到依靠的爱人♪
♪Finally found a love I can lean on♪
帝国娱乐已经延续了快二十年
Empire has been around for almost 20 years
因为有家人的爱与支持
because of the love and support of family.
我想告诉你
I want you to know
我愿牺牲这个公♥司♥和我的一切
that I would trade this company and everything I've ever had
换取我不再失去你
to make sure I never lose you again.
帝国娱乐
我们的车呢
Where's our car?
我忘了 那是帝国娱乐的车
I forgot. That's, um, Empire's car.
-韦伯 -怎么了
- Hey, Webb. - Yeah?
帮我们拦辆出租车吧
Will you get us a cab or something?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
求主怜悯
Lord, have mercy...
发生这种事
I know I should be angry
我本该很生气的 但...
after all that's happened, but, man...
一想到你刚才说的那番话
thinking about what you said in there
没有里昂家人 这栋大楼就是个空壳...
about that just being a building without Lyons in it...
帝国娱乐在我们心中
Empire's in the heart.
你真愿牺牲自己去坐牢
You were really willing to go to prison
以保全帝国娱乐吗
so we could keep Empire?
我是愿为你坐牢
I was gonna go to prison for you.
你一直说要和我复合
You know, you been talking a lot of smack about us getting back together,
希望我回心转意 说会尊重我
you wanting me back and respecting me.
我这是第一次真切感受到了你的诚意
For the first time, I can feel it.
我们会把公♥司♥夺回来的
Hey, we gonna take this place back.
我是贾马尔·里昂 我来看望托里·阿什
Hi, um, Jamal Lyon to see Tory Ash.
里昂先生 我们之前没联♥系♥上你
Mr. Lyon. We... tried to call you earlier.
抱歉 家务缠身
I'm sorry, I kind of got wrapped up in some family stuff.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
托里癫痫大发作了
Tory suffered a grand mal seizure.
这对瘾君子来说并不稀奇
It's not uncommon for people suffering with addiction.
好吧
Okay.
我们尽力抢救她...
We tried to resuscitate her...
等下 "抢救"是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean "resuscitate her"?
她死了 贾马尔 请节哀
She's gone, Jamal. I'm sorry.
我听说了托里的事 我很遗憾 宝贝
I heard what happened to Tory. I'm so sorry, baby.
我很难过
Yeah, it's really sad.
你怎么在收拾行李
Why are you packing?
因为我要走了 妈
'Cause I'm leaving, Ma.
我得离开这里 换个地方生活
I need to... get out of here and go somewhere.
我懂
I get it.
你需要度假调整心态 我...
You need a vacation. I...
不 妈 不是这样
No, Ma, it's not like that.
我真的要走了
I'm really leaving.
我要去过普通人的生活
I need to be nobody for a minute.
而在这里 我办不到
And I can't do that here.
贾马尔 但现在的情况
But, Jamal, it's more important now than ever
我们一家更需要团结在一起
that the family sticks together.
求你了
Please.
我总为这个家挺身而出...
That's what I've always done...
我们总会出各种状况 妈
but th-there's always gonna be something, Mom.
一直如此
Always.
你要去哪儿
Where you gonna go?
我也不知道 我就是...
I don't even know, I just, I...
我就是想消失
I just want to disappear.
不 贾马尔
No. No, Jamal.
你是我的心头肉 我不准你消失
You are a part of my heart. You can't disappear.
妈 放我走吧
Ma, I need for you to let me go.
-好吗 求你了 -不 不要...
- All right? Please. - No, no. No, no...
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
安排两到三个保镖
I want two, maybe three security guys.
-好 -引导来宾入场
- Okay. - Guide these people along.
这一天竟然真的到来了
I can't believe that this day is finally here.
-我们成功了 -真不容易
- I mean, we did it. - Finally.
我们真的扳倒他们了
We actually beat them.
我觉得新闻发布会上
Look, I think, for the press conference,
你该抑制一下内心的喜悦...
you should be a little less gleeful...
-好 -重点讲一讲
- Okay. - and focus more
帝国娱乐未来在我们的引领下会再创辉煌
on the future of Empire under our new leadership.
-好吗 -好 我懂 我懂
- Okay? - Okay, I know, girl, I know,
但你不了解我和里昂家的过节
but you don't know my history with this family.
想来也不会太愉快
I can only imagine.
就放纵我乐一会儿吧
You just got to give me this moment.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表