剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
但你可以修复你自己
But you can fix yourself.
你和卢修斯的区别在于
The difference between you and Lucious
你想做好事
is that you want to do the right thing.
将这份心发扬光大
Encourage that part of yourself.
我不知道从哪开始
I don't know where to start.
你已经开始了
You already started.
你忏悔了
You confessed.
你的后悔是真情实意
You were sincere in your regret,
所以也真诚地向那些你伤害过的人道歉吧
so be sincere in your apologies to those you've hurt.
走吧
Come on.
知道还有什么如此荒唐吗
You know what's so ridiculous, too,
最近这段时间 就算创意摆在眼前
is that these days, my father wouldn't know originality
我爸也浑然不知
if it kicked him in the damn head.
埃迪也没好到哪去
Well, it's not like Eddie's any better.
他想把我变成R&B天后
He's trying to turn me into some R&B diva.
托里本身是灵魂歌♥手
但是现在已经没人在乎流派了
Okay, but nobody cares about genres anymore.
-人们只想听好音乐 -那我们的音乐呢
- They just want good music. - What about our music?
你真的认为帝国娱乐不会发行那首歌♥吗
You really think that Empire's just not gonna release it?
是的 我知道他们不会的
No, I know that they're not.
但我们为什么非要因此而停下呢
But why does that have to stop us?
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
我们为什么不能以别的名字来发行呢
Why can't we release it under a different name?
-什么意思 -意思是说别挂上我们的名字
- What do you mean? - Meaning don't put our names on it,
别放上我们的照片
Don't put our pictures on it,
因为那样音乐才有可能变成重点
'cause then that way it could actually be about the music.
像傻朋克和街头霸王那样吗
Kind of like a Daft Punk, Gorillaz Vibe?
傻朋克大多以机器人的扮相出现
街头霸王是一支由四个虚拟动画角色组成的虚拟乐队
-你现在明白我的话了 -好
- See, now you feeling me. - Okay.
我们甚至可以 我不知道
Look, we could even, I don't know,
加入别的乐手
add some other dope musicians.
-比如说组乐队吗 -不是
- Like, start a band? - No.
比乐队更好 就像
Better than a band. Like, a, um...
就像一个团体 你明白我的意思吗
like, a collective. You know what I'm saying?
我们互相交换想法 给彼此提供新点子
We bounce off of each other. We-we feed each other's ideas.
-我喜欢 -看看这位艺人
- Yeah, I dig that. - Look. Watch this artist.
我想和他合作很久了
I've been trying to work with him for a minute.
♪高高在上 不唬人 不找借口♪
♪I was above 'em, no bluffin', if, ands or buts♪
♪没时间讨论♪
♪And ain't no time for a discussion♪
♪政♥府♥不可信♪
♪The governments can't be trusted♪
♪街头即将爆发♪
♪The streets about to erupt♪
♪熊熊烈火 痛苦受罪♪
♪In flames, insanity, sufferin'♪
♪感谢真♥主♥在上♪
♪Alhamdulillah above me♪
♪唯有他能评判我♪
♪The only one that can judge me♪
♪我想知道爱在何处♪
♪I'm wonderin' where the love be...♪
看到没 贝基去年想要签下他
See? And Becky tried to sign him last year,
但因为他太聪明了 没签
but because he's smart, he passed.
因为他是个真实 原始又名副其实的艺术家
Because he's a real, raw, authentic artist.
想象一下有这样的人加入我们团队
Imagine what we could create with someone like that
-创造出来的作品有多赞 -肯定会很不错
- on our team. - Yeah, it would be incredible.
但是你知道帝国娱乐
But you know that there's no way
是不可能让我们这么做的
that Empire's gonna let us do that.
你知道我们不是什么都得和他们说
Okay, well, you know we don't have to tell them anything.
对此我完全没意见
Well, I have no problem with that.
我去 这里一股死人臭味
Shoot, man, it smells like someone died in here.
的确是
It does.
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this?
一间破地下室
A bangin' ass basement.
在这破地方
All right, how the hell is this gonna help me
我要怎么空降榜首
land a number one single?
过去你老妈老爸不就是在费城的地下室派对上
Didn't your moms and pops hook up back in the day
-搞上的吗 -那又怎样
- at a Philly basement party? - Yeah. So?
那是卢修斯名声大噪之前的
It was one of Lucious's first performances
第一场演出 那简直就是传奇
before he blew up, man; it was legendary.
如果你♥爸♥妈那晚没搞上的话
If your folks never hooked up that night,
也许就不会有你了 哥们
you might not have been born, bro.
你知道你一副嗑嗨了的样子吧 哥们
You know you sound high as hell, bro?
拜托 难道你们看不出来吗
Come on, man. Can't you see it?
那是1991年
The year is 1991, all right?
每个角落都有音箱
Speakers in every corner.
一个巨大舞台 加上怀旧的DJ台
A big platform stage with a old-school booth
可以供你绽放异彩 鸡仔
you can rock, chicken.
年度派对 哥们
The party of the year, man,
由万中无一的梦幻哈基姆·里昂主办
hosted by the one and only Hakeem "The Dream" Lyon,
发行他最新的大热单曲
launching his new banger.
说实话
Keep it a hundred,
你的确一副嗑嗨了的样子 布雷克
you do sound high as hell, Blake.
其实这个主意不错
It's actually not a bad idea.
-小安 你怎么来了 -贝基说你在这里
- Dre, what are you doing here? - Becky told me where you were.
我只是来帮忙的
I'm just here to help.
听着
Listen...
我知道你对我心有余悸
I know you feel some kind of way about me.
我让邪恶填满脑子 失去理智
I let everything that was wrong
无视了一切正确的做法
push everything that was right out of my head.
那再也不会发生了 我向你保证
And that won't happen again, I promise you.
如果你愿意 我想做你的好哥哥
I want to be your big brother, if you'll let me.
我现在只想登上榜首
All I care about is being number one right now.
如果我们把整个派对放上帝国娱乐流媒体
If we put this whole party up on Empire XStream,
点击的每个订阅用户都能获得免费下载
every subscriber that clicks on it will get a free download.
这也算在销♥售♥量内的 哈基姆
Now, those count as sales, Hakeem.
你的榜单名次就会上升
Your numbers will go up.
几乎可以保证让你把提安娜
You're practically guaranteed to knock Tiana
挤下第一位
out of the number one spot.
看来我们要办一个地下室派对了 各位
I guess we throwing a basement party, then, y'all.
我希望你继续留在帝国娱乐
I hope you'll extend your stay at Empire.
我很喜欢你 爱德华
I have such an affinity for you, Edward.
艾德娜 请叫我埃迪
Please, Edna. It's-it's Eddie.
-当然 -吉赛尔
- Of course. - Giselle?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你的前台接待员说我可以来这见你
Your receptionist said to meet you here.
肯定是行程出差错了
Uh, must be a scheduling mix-up.
艾德娜 这是我前妻吉赛尔
Edna, this is my ex-wife, Giselle.
吉赛尔 这是艾德娜
Giselle, this is Edna.
-你好 -很高兴认识你
- Hello. - Nice to meet you.
一会见
See you later.
-晚点聊 -晚点聊
- Talk soon? Okay. - Talk later.
该死的爱德华·科尼利厄斯·巴克
Edward Cornelius damn Barker.
再昂贵的香槟也无法弥补你所做的一切
Expensive champagne won't make up for what you did.
我要我的钱
I want my money.
塞莱斯特 现在不方便说
Celeste, not now, all right? Not now.
这个婊♥子♥来这干什么
And what's this slut doing here?
真是端庄啊 塞莱斯特
Oh, that's real classy, Celeste.
你想知道什么是端庄吗
You want to know about class?
为什么你的两个贱婊全来了
Why are both y'all thirsty sluts here?
这下惨了
Oh, hell no!
-莫妮卡 -埃迪·巴克
- Monique? - Eddie Barker.
除非我们都是来这
Unless we're all here
讨论你为什么把我们的钱全搞没了
to discuss why you lost all our money,
我并不想和你胯下
I am not trying to be in the company
过去现在或是将来的无知女人待在一起
of your past, present or future foolishness.
不是
Oh, n-no.
我们没在一起
We're not in a relationship.
除非埃迪...
Unless... Eddie...
很明显你们没在一起
Obviously you're not together.
看看你身边 亲爱的
Look around you, sweetie.
-咱们不是一类人 -不是吧
- One of these ladies doesn't belong with the others. - Really?
我自己走吧
I'll just see myself out.
艾德娜 艾德娜
Uh, Edna. Edna. Uh...
我想你留下来
I'd like you to stay.
这只是一个天大的误会
This is just a big misunderstanding.
没错 超大的误会 巴克先生
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表