剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Feds ran up on him, he laid his ass down.
什么男人
What man?
我跟你还有她们一样待在监狱
I'm in here with you and them.
要么一起生活 要么孤独死去
We live together or we die alone.
-看这里 -抱歉
- And right here. - I'm sorry.
我得说几句
I-I got to say something.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
众所周知 我们之间有很深的恩怨
Look, it's no secret that there's bad blood between us.
但我想放下这段恩怨
But I'd like to put that behind us,
因为我要操心的事太多了
because I have so many other things I need to be concerned with.
我今天向银行借贷失败了
I got turned down for a line of credit today.
我们准备好了一切细节
Every "T" was crossed, every "I" was dotted.
本该顺利完成的事 但...
Should've been a shoo-in, but...
连一句寒暄都没有
before I could get a "How do you do, ma'am?"
那个混♥蛋♥银行经理就急着赶我走了
that bougie-ass banker told me to kick rocks.
我不像你们深谙经商之道
Look, I may not know business like all of you do,
但我懂音乐 而音乐无价
but I know music, and it's priceless.
我得找一家能理解这一点的银行
And I need to go find a bank that understands that,
-所以抱歉了 我... -我也经历过
- so I'm sorry. I'm so... - The same thing happened to me.
我丈夫心脏病发作死亡
My husband had a heart attack.
留下我一人照顾两个孩子
Left me to care for two teenagers.
我的公♥司♥出现危机
My company was teetering,
我的饭碗不保
my job was on the line.
我当时就只需要一笔过渡性贷款
I mean, all I needed was a, a bridge loan
让我撑过那一季度
to take me through the quarter.
而我被拒之门外了
I got turned down,
因为我不是个男人
'cause I don't have an appendage between my legs.
琦琦
Cookie.
我要为"二十年庆歌♥"赞助一千万
I'm gonna spot you $10 mil for your 20 For 20.
不仅是因为我家孩子喜欢你们的音乐
And not just because my kids love your music.
一千万
$10 million?
谢谢
Thank you.
-算上我 -我撑你
- Count me in! - I got you.
华尔街那群男人肯定不会帮我们
The boys on Wall Street sure as hell don't have our backs.
我们女人要团结在一起
We got to stick together.
来跟我们一起拍照吧 "新人小辣椒"
Now come take one of these flicks with us, new jack.
看来我要留下了
I guess I'm staying.
我们拍照吧
Fire that camera up.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是女性力量
That's girl power.
你让我刮目相看啊
I am impressed.
你显然今非昔比了
You were clearly the better woman today.
你说得没错
And you're right.
我们之间的旧怨该一笔勾销了
It's time that we put these hostilities behind us.
-女士 -谢谢 查尔斯
- Ma'am. - Thank you, Charles.
♪她电臀扭起来 扭起来♪
♪When she drop it low, when she drop it low♪
♪她电臀扭起来♪
♪When-When-When she drop it low♪
♪扭 扭 扭起来♪
♪Drip, drop, drip, drippity drop...♪
蕴含着绝妙的讽刺吧 表妹
Delicious in its irony, cousin?
关掉这垃圾音乐
Turn that trash off.
你肯定很高兴得知
You'll be glad to know,
我让琦琦那个傻子筹不到资金了
I separated Cookie, the fool, from her money.
开车
Drive.
小哈
Yo, Keem.
你的地盘 你来主宰
It's your world. You need to handle that.
收到
Copy that.
♪十万 开始吧♪
♪100,000, let's go, baby♪
♪人称我哈基姆·牛掰富帅·里昂♪
♪They call me Hakeem Triple Beam Money Green Lyon♪
♪不是我队友 就老实待着♪
♪If you ain't for my team, need to be quiet♪
♪把钱给小爷 乖乖缴械♪
♪Give me that money and run it, hey♪
♪一拳击中你腹部♪
♪I punch you right in the stomach, hey♪
♪做真实的自己♪
♪I only keep it 100♪
♪枪抵你头 如同黑帮♪
♪I'm aiming it right at your head like a bang♪
♪这就是主打歌♥♪
♪This the theme song♪
♪节奏在心中跳跃 金刚♪
♪Beat on my chest, King Kong♪
♪没小爷撑场♪
♪Tell me what the hell is your empire♪
♪何谈帝国♪
♪Without me to lean on♪
♪我如今离家太远♪
♪Nowadays I'm way, way, way, way♪
♪不能联♥系♥家人♪
♪Too far gone to phone home♪
♪我如今 慢着 打住♪
♪Nowadays, I'm way, way, way, way, wait a minute, hold on♪
♪闭嘴 贱♥人♥♪
♪Shut up, trick♪
♪闭嘴 贱♥人♥♪
♪Shut up, trick. Shut up♪
♪闭嘴 闭嘴 贱♥人♥♪
♪Shut up, shut up, shh, shut up, trick♪
Rationale - Tethered
♪别算计♪
♪Don't count♪
♪我与你一起时♪
♪When I'm with you♪
♪你如此诱人♪
♪You've got liquid gold♪
未知来电
你不需要律师
You don't need your attorney.
我下班了
I'm off duty.
♪我无法忽略这个事实♪
♪There's a truth I can't ignore♪
♪我的心多年来一直游荡♪
♪I spent so many years wandering from myself♪
♪直到遇见你♪
♪Until you came along♪
继续啊
Keep going.
像这样吗
Like this?
♪没有错♪
♪Yeah, you got it♪
♪我从不需要任何人♪
♪I have never needed nobody♪
♪除了你♪
♪Nobody but you♪
♪唯有你♪
♪Nobody but you♪
♪没有错♪
♪Yeah, you got it♪
♪我从不需要任何人♪
♪I have never needed nobody♪
♪除了你♪
♪Nobody but you♪
♪唯有你♪
♪Nobody but you♪
这是些不怎样的中国菜
This some hood-ass Chinese food.
本来就该是这个样子 你懂吧
That's the way it's supposed to be, you know?
你没事吧
You all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
我没事
I'm good.
天 别这样 亲爱的 怎么了
Lord. Don't do that, babe. What is it?
听着 我不知道你跟你父亲
Look. I don't know what's going on,
到底是怎么回事
or what the deal is with you and your father.
而这也不关我事
And it's none of my business.
我就是不懂怎么还不介绍我们认识
I just don't understand why I haven't met him yet.
因为我已经跟你讲过无数遍了 沃伦
'Cause I told you a million different times, Warren,
一言难尽
that it's-it's complicated.
"一言难尽" 别敷衍我了
"It's complicated." Come on, boy.
你觉得我拿不出手吗
You embarrassed of me?
搞笑呢 我怎么会觉得你拿不出手
Are you joking? Why would I be embarrassed of you?
那你觉得你父亲让你丢脸吗
Well, then, are you embarrassed of your father?
我就是不懂我们之间为什么要隐瞒秘密
I just don't understand why we're keeping secrets, that's all.
"我们之间"
"We"?
你有秘密瞒着我吗
I mean, are you keeping secrets?
我跟我父亲也有心结
I got daddy issues, too.
我父亲是个律师
My father's an attorney.
以前是个律师
Was an attorney.
但他现在就是个颓废的赌鬼加酒鬼
But now he's a degenerate gambler and a drunk.
我被斯坦福录取了
I got accepted to Stanford.
我父亲拿着我的学费
My father paid my tuition
到维加斯的赌场挥霍掉了
to a whole bunch of casinos in Vegas.
贾马尔 你让我无法自拔的一个原因就是
Jamal, one of the things that made me fall hard for you
你父亲出事后
is when your father had his accident,
你对他爱护有加
how you loved him.
我一直都想体验一下这种感觉
I'll always wonder what that felt like.
也许我只是待在你身边 想...
Maybe, maybe I was just hanging around, trying to...
与你一起体验
be a part of that.
但如果你不信任我...
But if you don't trust me...
亲爱的 我们还交往什么
baby, what are we doing?
但我相信你啊
I do trust you, though.
沃伦 别这样
Warren, come on, man.
别再这样了
Ju-- stop, stop all that.
我信你
I trust you, all right?
这是大事 而我...
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表