剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
安吉洛掌握大量信息
Angelo has a lot of information,
他会用来对付我们
and he could use it against us.
对 妈说得对 爸
Yeah, Mom's right, Dad.
而且他心里很有数
And he knows exactly what he's doing.
我也很有数啊
Yeah, well, I know what I'm doing, too.
你们在这件事上得相信我
Y'all got to trust me on this.
哈基姆 你怎么看
Hakeem, what do you want to do, man?
你女儿 你说了算
It's your daughter.
我相信你 爸
I trust you, Dad.
很好 走吧
Right on. Come on.
卢修斯真的回来了吗
And this is the real Lucious we're talking about, now?
我不知道
I don't know.
迪布瓦先生 请对证人提问
Mr. Dubois, your witness.
里昂先生
Mr. Lyon.
2013年 《滚石杂♥志♥》称你为
In 2013, Rolling Stone magazine named you
"音乐界最恐怖的男人"
"The Scariest Man in Music."
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
他果然心里有数
He knows exactly what he's doing.
我带你重温一下吧
Let me refresh your memory.
因为众所周知 你和重刑犯有牵扯
It's because you are known to have affiliations with hardened criminals,
惹恼你的人
and anyone who ever disputed you
不是消失 就是死了
would either disappear, or end up dead.
-反对 传闻证据 -反对有效
- Objection. Hearsay. - Sustained.
我猜 我以前是挺吓人的
I guess I used to be a scary person.
你猜
You guess?
我做过一些事...
I might have... done some things,
伤害了很多人
and hurt a lot of people.
有人想炸死我
Somebody tried to blow me up.
我不知道原因
I don't know why.
但出事之后 我什么都不记得了
But since the accident, I don't really remember everything.
怎么这么巧啊
Well, isn't that convenient?
出事之后
Ever since the accident,
他不记得自己做过的可怕糟糕之事了
he doesn't remember all of the evil, awful, terrible things that he did...
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection. - Sustained.
没事 法官阁下
It's all right, Your Honor.
他说得对
He's... he's right.
失去记忆 真的很糟糕
It's a terrible thing, not to remember.
迪布瓦先生 如果你知道我的过往
And Mr. Dubois, I mean, if you know something about my past
想要和我分享
that you would like to share with me,
我们可以听证会结束后谈谈
we could talk after the hearing,
但现在 我们是在谈贝拉
but I thought this was about Bella.
-是在说贝拉的事 对 我... -我记得贝拉
- This is about Bella, yes. I'm... - I remember Bella.
我认识贝拉
I know Bella.
我还知道 我儿子哈基姆·里昂
And I know that my son, Hakeem Lyon,
是个很称职的父亲
is a wonderful parent,
因为我亲眼看他照顾贝拉
because I've watched him care for her.
看着他对她倾注父爱
I've watched him love her,
我也爱她
and... and I love her.
我很爱她
I love her so much
我不知失去她 我们要怎么办
I don't know what we'll do if we lose her.
那个小宝宝给我增添了很多新的记忆
I mean, that little girl, she's given me so many new memories,
而且...
and, um...
给了我努力康复的动力
given me a reason to want to try and-and heal.
你没事吧 小伙子
Are you okay, son?
-你还有问题吗 -我...
- You have any more questions for me? - I'm...
没有了 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
没有问题了
No more questions.
里昂先生 你可以下去了
Mr. Lyon, you may step down.
休庭两小时
Court is recessed for two hours.
卢修斯 你刚才太厉害了
Lucious, that was brilliant.
你觉得怎么样 哈基姆
What do you think, Hakeem?
赢面大吗
How we doing?
你父亲的证词非常感人
Well, your father gave very moving testimony,
但很难得知法官倾向哪一方
but it's hard to know how the judge is leaning.
哈基姆 你还年轻
Hakeem, you're young.
你不是要和我说
Know you ain't about to tell me
我年轻 还能再多生几个孩子吧
I can just make some more babies.
行了 你被解雇了
You know what? You fired, man.
别这么草率
Just-- let's just not be hasty, okay?
-他不是那个意思 -不 我就是
- He doesn't really mean that. - Yes, I do mean it.
-我自己上庭辩护 -别这样
- I'm-a represent myself, homie. - Come on, man.
哈基姆 别犯蠢了
Hakeem, let's not be stupid.
我不是犯蠢 妈 我是个大人了
I'm not stupid, Ma, I'm a grown-ass man.
我在这世上最爱我女儿
And I love my daughter more than anything in the world.
所以"很难得知" 这个答复可不行
So "It's hard to know" an't a good answer.
重点不仅仅是爱这么简单 哈基姆
This is about more than love, Hakeem.
我之前有策略 哈基姆 你的对策呢
I had a strategy, Hakeem. What's yours?
我也有法律策略
I got a legal strategy.
有法律限制我争取自己的孩子吗
Is there any law that says I can't fight for my baby?
只有人类愚蠢的基本法
Just the basic law of human stupidity.
别这么做
Don't do this.
我的女儿 我的斗争
It's my baby, it's my fight.
这么做很冒险 年轻人
It's a very risky choice, young man.
我不建议这么做
I don't advise it,
但这确实是你的法律权利
but it is indeed your legal right.
开始吧
Proceed.
我要传安妮卡·卡尔汉出庭 法官阁下
I call Anika Calhoun to the stand, Your Honor.
这就像看着这小子自寻死路啊
It's like watching this boy put a gun to his damn head.
耐心看着吧
Just sit tight.
你忘记哈基姆的德行了
You don't remember Hakeem.
这小子做事从不考虑策略
That boy ain't never had no damn strategy.
卡尔汉女士
Okay, Ms. Calhoun.
贝拉最爱的颜色是什么
What's Bella's favorite color?
她最爱的颜色
Her favorite color?
她没有最爱的颜色
She doesn't have one.
不 她有
Yeah, she does.
她吃什么水果会肚子疼
What fruit makes her tummy hurt?
我被迫与她分开时 她还在吃奶粉
She was on formula when I had to leave.
那就说说你回来以后的事吧
Okay, let's talk about since you been around.
贝拉最爱的毛绒玩具是什么
What's Bella's favorite stuffed toy?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
她晚上害怕时 唱什么歌♥能安慰她
When she's scared at night, what song calms her down?
听着 她是我的孩子
Look, she's my baby,
但我还在慢慢了解她 这需要时间
but I'm still trying to get to know her, and it takes time.
好吧 你的孩子每晚什么时候准时睡觉
Okay, then, what's your baby's every night, on the dot bedtime?
她最爱的图画书是什么
What's her favorite picture book?
三只小猪
Three Little Pigs.
不是
No.
她害怕这个故事
That one scares her.
她怎么称呼自己的爷爷
What does she call her grandpa?
哈基姆 我才刚回来
Hakeem, I just got back.
所以我不如你那么了解她
Okay? So I don't know her as well as you do.
-暂时而已 -但我之前想让你了解她
- Not yet. - Yeah, but I wanted you to get to know her.
-我努力了 -我之前想让你来陪她
- I tried. - I wanted you to share time with her.
我之前想让你了解她的一切
I wanted you to get to know everything about her.
我一直向你敞开大门
My door's been open.
我绝不会把她从你身边夺走
I would've never tried to cut you out of her life.
但你却要把女儿从我身边夺走
But then, here you are, trying to take my daughter away.
而你还都不了解她
And you don't even know her.
"独修斯"
Dooshus.
她管爷爷叫"独修斯"
She calls him Dooshus.
"独修斯"
Dooshus.
我问完了 法官阁下
No more questions, Your Honor.
你可以离开了 卡尔汉女士
You may step down, Ms. Calhoun.
真不错
That was good.
很棒
Good job.
暂时休庭
This court is now in recess.
她都出汗了
She is salty.
你表现很棒
You did good.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表