剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
现在我们还做调查
That's what we doing around here now?
是这样 我们做了一些
Well, yeah, we've been testing
关于二十周♥年♥庆♥歌♥发布的调查
some of our 20 For 20 releases,
这只是一小部分反馈
and that is just a bit of feedback from them.
"愤怒的贾马尔太扫兴了"
"Angry Jamal's killing my vibe."
"贾马尔·里昂以为自己是米格斯三人组吗"
"Who does Jamal Lyon think he is, Migos?"
嘻哈组合
这太傻了 这些人明摆着都是网络喷子
This is stupid. These-these are obviously just trolls.
-你们清楚的 -好吧 但是贾马尔
- Y'all know that. - All right, but, Jamal,
"坏男孩"的名声是你在背
this bad boy narrative is on you.
沃伦 安吉洛和罗宾·罗伯茨
It's the Warren situation,
这几件事加起来
Angelo, Robin Roberts.
这些行为再加上新音乐风格
This sort of behavior, along with this new sound, is just...
跟粉丝对你的期望不一样
it's not what your fans expect or want from you.
他们的期望 好吧
What they expect. Okay, well-well,
录音棚外的事
whatever's happening outside of the studio, though,
可不是我想向大家传达的 音乐才是
is not the narrative that I'm selling. The music is.
-我知道 -我保证如果各位齐心协力
- I know. - I guarantee you if y'all pull together,
尽好本职 专辑会大卖♥♥的
do your job, do it right, you'll sell the record.
我得尽我的职
I got to do my job.
好了 主歌♥不错
Okay, look, I'm feeling the verses,
但是副歌♥需要再改一改
but the hook needs a little work,
我们循环播放这首歌♥
so we're gonna loop the track,
让你好好想想
let you work it out for a minute.
-好 -好的
- All right. - Okay.
先休息五分钟
You can take five.
你是对的
You were right, man.
我一向是对的
I'm always right.
现在怎么办
What about now?
提安娜还有我妈的事
I've been letting all that Tiana stuff
一直是我心里的一个结
plus the whole thing with my mom get to me.
我得专注于音乐
I got to focus on my music.
给我点劲爆的节奏吧 小光
So hook me up with some bomb-ass beats, Shine.
聪明 没问题
Smart man. I got you.
但我需要你帮我做件事
But I need one thing from you.
里面那个毛头小子
Young gun in there--
可能需要同龄人指点一下
he could use a little peer mentorship,
带他入门
help learn the ropes of the game.
这世界上就没有需要我帮忙的白人男孩
There's not a white boy in the world that needs help from me.
我爸妈教给我的
My mom and dad taught me that much.
布雷克是从芝加哥来的 他有实力
Blake's from Chicago. He's the real deal.
就他这幅样子[白皮肤]的芝加哥人
Being from the Chi and looking like him
可和我这种[黑皮肤]芝加哥人不一样
ain't the same as being from the Chi and looking like me.
卢修斯和琦琦也教我了这一点
Lucious and Cookie taught me that, too.
他不是被卢修斯或者琦琦这种人养大的
He wasn't raised by a Lucious. Or even a Cookie.
他是在街头混大的
The streets raised him.
看见纹身了吗
See them tats?
是为了遮盖三个枪眼
It's to cover up three bullet holes.
他说音乐能救他的命
He says music is gonna save his life.
要知道 我不跟没真本事的文化秃鹰打交道
For the record, I don't deal with no culture vultures.
他说唱很厉害
The boy can spit.
顺便 他是你的粉丝
You know, he's a fan of yours, by the way.
我有的是粉丝
I got a lot of fans.
让别人救他的命吧
Let somebody else save his life.
还有 不用帮我做歌♥了
You know what, man, forget helping me out with those tracks.
我自己来
I'll do it on my own.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
我是琦琦·里昂 我来看好朋友
I'm Cookie Lyon, and I am here to see my good friend,
萨拉·李·威廉姆斯
Sara Lee Williams.
-我叫她... -磅蛋糕
- Well, I call her... - Poundcake.
她知道你来了
Yes, she knows you're here.
过几分钟就可以见她了
We'll just be a few more minutes.
好
Okay.
-赢了 -又赢了
- Gin. - Again?
对
Again.
你肯定作弊了 虽然我不懂怎么作的
I don't know how, but you's over there cheating.
没作弊 只是年龄到了见多识广
No cheating. Just age and wisdom, baby.
年龄到了见多识广
Age and wisdom.
鲁丝 我能和琦琦说句话吗
Uh, Ruth, can I talk to Cookie, please?
-你问她干什么 -我是让她走开
- Why you asking her? - I'm asking her to step away...
好吧
Okay, listen.
我得私下跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you in private.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着
Listen, um...
你当然有权利生我的气
you have every right to be mad at me.
用"生气"形容怎么够呢
Mad don't even begin to measure it.
我得找到我的孩子 琦琦
I had to find my baby, Cookie.
因为她在外面而我在狱中 每过一分钟
Because every minute that she's out there and I'm in here,
我都觉得她离我越来越远
it feels like she's getting further and further away.
我...我
Now, I-I'm... I'm...
很抱歉你受伤了
I'm sorry that you got hurt.
真的 真心抱歉
Really, truly sorry.
但我说实话 琦琦
But if I'm honest with you, Cookie,
只要能换回我女儿
I'd kill everybody in here
就算杀掉这里所有人也在所不惜
if it helped me get my baby girl back.
因为你 很多人受苦 磅蛋糕
You caused a lot of pain, Poundcake, to a lot of people.
但我理解你是为了家人
But I understand that beat about
才不得不背叛我们的
doing what you got to do for your family.
还有五分钟 女士们
Five minutes, ladies.
我在外面花了五年
I spent five years out there
找我女儿
looking for my little girl,
我能肯定一件事
and the one thing I know for sure
就是那个王八蛋让我女儿消失的
is that that bastard made my baby disappear.
你来这儿干什么
What the hell you doing here?
你不是向我保证过永不回来的吗
Remember, you promised me you'd never look back.
你看起来不错 蛋糕
You look good, Cake.
天啊
My Lord. Well...
要是你都开始撒谎 那我知道大事不妙了
if you startin' to lie to me, then I know it's bad.
别用那种悲伤的眼神看我了
Stop staring at me with those sad eyes.
给我讲点好消息
Tell me some good news.
给我讲讲你的华丽生活
Tell me about that glamorous life of yours.
拜托 也不全是
Oh, please-- it ain't all that.
不是吗 这么说《乌木》《本质》《JET》
No? So Ebony, Essence and Jet--
三份由非裔美国人创办的杂♥志♥
随随便便就写了你的报道是吗
they just lyin' on your life, huh?
你儿子怎么样
How are your boys doing?
他们很好
They are great.
感谢上帝
I mean, I'm-I'm just thankful to God
他们都还活着 还在我身边
that they are all alive and they're with me.
但我的大儿子安德鲁
You know, but my oldest, Andre,
我不能
I-I can't...
我连提他都不能提 但是
I can't even get into that, but...
听着 不管发生了什么
Listen, whatever's going on,
你都记住你是有福之人
you remember that you are blessed,
因为儿子们都在你身边
because you have them with you.
我每天都想我女儿
I think about my little girl every day.
真遗憾 磅蛋糕
I'm sorry, Poundcake.
你还没找到她吗
You still haven't found her, huh?
没有
No.
她现在可能已经上大学了
She's probably in college right now.
我喜欢告诉我自己
I like to tell myself
她想当医生或者律师
that she wants to be a doctor or a lawyer.
或者 她可能愿意做计算机相关
Or maybe, she might even want to do computers.
是啊 我能想到
Yeah. I could, uh, I could see that.
她还想干什么
What else is she up to?
她现在在跟一个男孩交往
She dating this boy right now.
一个可爱的男孩
And he... he cute.
但也不是过分可爱
Not too cute, you know.
聪明
He's smart,
而且对她真的好
and he's real good to her.
也可能她在跟女孩交往
You know what? Hell, maybe she's dating a chick.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表