剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
股东们拿问题轰炸我们
Shareholders are bombarding us with questions.
投资人威胁要起诉
Investors are threatening to sue.
如果我们一直在欺骗我们的股东
And if we've been defrauding our stockholders...
这里没有人欺骗任何人
No one's defrauding anyone here.
你们能给我们一个说话的机会吗
Can you all just give us a chance to speak?
我想听卢修斯说
I want to hear Lucious speak.
看上去他一直不在 他躲起来了
Seem like he been absent. Like he's hiding.
你感觉怎么样 卢 回到录音室
How you feeling, L? Been back in the studio?
月光 我亲爱的老朋友
Moonshine. My dear old friend.
现在不谈友情
It's not about friendship now.
谈的是你失去记忆
It's about you losing your marbles,
我四分之一的股份也要随之失去了
and my 25% percent right along with it.
听着 不是卢修斯
Hey, okay, look, you wouldn't have a percentage
你一点股份都拿不到
if it wasn't for Lucious,
所以如果我是你 就乖乖待着
so if I was you, I'd stay in my lane.
我们就想听到直接了当的回答
We just need straight answers.
卢修斯 你的身体状况到底怎么样
Lucious, what, exactly, is your medical condition?
抱歉 我不必跟你做出交代
I'm sorry, I don't answer to you.
我也不用跟这里任何人交代
Nor do I answer to you or anybody else in this room.
据我所知
Now, the last time I checked,
现在帝国娱乐的股价是历史最高
Empire's stock was worth more than it's ever been,
因为媒体四处宣扬我的遭遇
Thanks to sale of my catalog,
因为有人想把我炸死
thanks to the kindness of someone who wanted to blow me up.
你们这些问题就不用问了
So, I think y'all can skip me with these questions.
好了 谢谢 卢修斯
Okay, all right, thank you, Lucious.
我们结束了吗
So, are we done here?
我们仍然想给他做一次医学评估
We'd still like a medical evaluation.
我还想给每个董事都来一次医学评估呢
Bitch, I would like a medical evaluation of everybody
但我不能那么做 对不对
on this board, but I can't have that, can I?
我们忙着管理帝国娱乐
You know what, we are too busy running this Empire
没工夫跟你们做
to do this with y'all.
卢修斯是来监制
Lucious is here to oversee the remixes
二十周♥年♥庆♥歌♥的混音的 没时间扯淡
for the first 20 For 20-- we don't have time for this.
里昂先生 你能跟我们简单说两句
Mr. Lyon, can you give a quick statement...?
我们怎么跟记者说 琦琦
What are we gonna tell those reporters, Cookie?
要是我邀请媒体
What if I invite the press...
全程跟拍他四十八小时怎么样
to follow him for 48 hours?
专辑也能顺利如期发行
The album drops right on time.
这样能不能平息事态
Will that be enough for everyone to calm the hell down?
-应该能 -那样不错
- I guess so. - That could be good.
很冒险
Seems risky.
-你可以吗 卢修斯 -可以
- Is that good for you, Lucious? - Damn good.
那我们就这么定了
Looks like we got us a deal.
Bryson Tiller - Run Me Dry (True to Self)
♪她应该是爱我的 我有证据♪
♪I think she love me, 'cause I got the check on me♪
♪想要天天黏在一起♪
♪Wan' spend the day and flex on me♪
♪让我着了魔♪
♪Put a curse and hex on me♪
♪划出我的名字 锁住我♪
♪Scratch out my name, put the "X" on me...♪
抱歉我没法跟你喝咖啡
Sorry I can't get coffee with you,
董事会要疯了 我妈妈在集结"部队"
but the board is freaking out, my mom's rallying the troops.
我得滚去录音棚了
So I got to get my ass in the studio.
没事的
Ah, don't worry about it.
我就喜欢你家这点
That's what I love about your family.
戴夫 把我放在这儿吧
Dave, you can drop me right here
把沃伦送到他办公室
and then drop Warren off to his office.
不用了 我跟你一起下车
Don't worry about it. I'll get out with you.
-我坐地铁 -好
- I'm gonna catch the subway. - All right.
好
All right.
贾马尔 真幸运
Jamal, what luck.
这下我不用担心怎么说才能进去见到你们了
Now I don't have to worry about talking my way inside.
你掉了这个 骗到你了
You dropped that. Ah, got you.
这可是一张传票啊
That's actually a subpoena.
那就在贝拉的监护权听证会上见了
So I guess I'll be seeing you at, uh, Bella's custody hearing.
-叫保安来 -别紧张 别紧张
- Call security. - Hey, easy. Easy now.
你不想再找法律纠纷了吧
You know you don't need any more legal problems.
传票都给他了
Look, you gave him the subpoena,
你怎么还不赶紧滚
so why don't you just get the hell out of here?
好吧 这是谁 你最新的男宠吗
Okay. Who is this, your latest rent boy?
他可比我想得更高也更蠢
'Cause he's, uh, he's taller and dumber than I thought.
保重
Okay, take care.
糟了 我差点忘了
Oh, shoot, I almost forgot.
你想没想过 媒体怎么知道
Have you ever wondered how the press got
你♥爸♥爸的黑料的
all those dirty little details about your pops?
你的男宠好像有点渴
Your trick looks thirsty.
-贾马尔 -别理他说的
- Jamal... - Just ignore what he said.
自从我妈甩了他 他一直酸得很
He's been salty since my mom dropped his stupid ass.
小心点
Good looking out.
太冒险了 琦琦
This is so risky, Cookie.
我知道德怀特想这么做
I know that Dwight's gonna want to do this
是因为他在乎家人
because he cares about his family...
等等 你现在叫德怀特了
Wait, you go by Dwight now?
别在意这些 孩子
Never mind, child.
但他的音乐能力还没恢复
But he hasn't even reconnected with his musicality.
我都不知道 你还记不记得录音棚的路
I don't even know if you know your way around a recording studio.
所以贝基在这 她能帮他
That's why Becky is here. She can help him.
-我贝基 -对 贝基
- Becky?! - Yeah, Becky.
你想让我教卢修斯·里昂怎么做音乐
You want me to teach Lucious Lyon how to produce music?
怎么教
How?
你太大惊小怪了
You are being so dramatic.
你什么都不用教 贝基
Well, you don't really have to teach me anything, Becky.
我需要你棒我"导航"
I just need you to navigate the room.
就像夏尔巴人[登喜玛拉雅山的向导]Like a Sherpa.
录音棚就是我们的喜马拉雅山
And the studio is our mountain.
要是我恐高怎么办
And what if I'm afraid of heights?
你跟他在录音棚里
You've spent more time with him
待得比谁都久 贝基 明白吗
in the studio than anyone, Becky, okay?
启发他一下他之前怎么录音
Just give him a few tips about how he rolls,
让我们知道请媒体进录音棚是安全的
and let us know it's safe to bring the press in here.
-媒体 -没错
- Press? - Exactly. Yes.
没错 你能做到 你能做到
Yes! You can do, you can do.
好吧 那这次我应该紧跟着他
Okay, then, I think that I need to stick close by him this time.
听着 你可能不知道怎么撒谎
Okay, look, you may not know how to lie,
但卢修斯很擅长
but Lucious is good at it.
我不管 只要让记者信了就可以
I don't care-- long as those reporters buy it, I'm good.
贝拉的母亲 你原先的继母
So, Bella's mother, your one-time stepmother,
因为谋杀你父亲的兄弟被起诉了
was charged with the murder of your father's brother?
-是同父异母 明白吗 -顺带说一句
- Half brother. Okay? - Look, FYI.
安妮卡的律师 安吉洛·迪布瓦
Anika's lawyer, Angelo Dubois,
他曾经跟哈基姆的妈妈约会
he used to kick it with Hakeem's mom.
真好看
Pretty.
不是我编的
I can't make this up.
只不过是火上浇油了而已
Just to add a little, you know, gasoline to the fire.
我要你保证 他们不会
Look, man, I need your word they're not gonna try
再把我孩子带走了
to take my baby away from me again.
你们两家还有没有更扭曲的关系
Well, any more twisted relationships between your two families?
有没有什么落下没说的
Anything you're leaving out?
我需要知道一切
I need to know everything.
就这些
That's it.
那我向你保证
Then you have my word.
真棒 贝拉
That's great, Bella.
你们都可以进入幕后
Y'all been granted access behind the scenes
一窥音乐天才的世界
to get a sneak peak into the mind of a musical genius.
不好意思 琦琦
Oh, excuse me, Cookie.
这些是卢修斯专辑封面的十个精选方案
Uh, these are Lucious' top ten choices for the album cover.
缩到三个
Uh, narrow it down to three,
-让他在上面签名 -明白
- and make sure you get him to sign off on it. - Copy.
你让他签过泰坦和戴尔芬的混音专辑了吗
Oh, and you did have him sign off on Titan and Delphine's remix?
你是指你...
You mean the one you d...
签了
Yes.
-我让他签了 -那么
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表