剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪I tell the truth, boy, I don't lie♪
♪我百分百坦诚♪
♪I'm in the open like a clothesline♪
♪别再那样说话♪
♪Stop all that talking♪
♪弄得你严重口臭♪
♪Make your breath stank, ha!♪
♪别逼我对你龇牙咧嘴♪
♪Don't let me catch you on my bad side♪
♪停下 宝贝 休息一下♪
♪Just stop, baby, take a break♪
♪贪心不足蛇吞象♪
♪Eyes bigger than your stomach, too much on your plate♪
♪我就像洛杉矶的大晴天♪
♪I'm like the weather down in L.A.♪
♪能不能给我片阴凉♪
♪Can't nobody shade me on my sunny days♪
♪为什么 我的团队开始行动♪
♪Why? My team on the good foot♪
♪开始行动♪
♪Good foot♪
♪忘却你消极的一面♪
♪Get down with your bad self♪
♪我的团队看得很清楚♪ ♪看得清楚♪
♪My team take a good look♪ ♪Good look♪
♪等等 等等 等等♪ ♪因为我们♪
♪Hold up, hold up, hold up♪ ♪'Cause we down♪
♪将挺到最后一口气♪
♪Till the last breath♪
♪只要他们所谓用力表演♪
♪I guess heart is a lost art as long as♪
♪心就是失传的艺术品♪
♪Li'l so-and-so probably act hard♪
♪现在名望可以买♥♥♪
♪I guess fame can be bought now♪
♪上榜歌♥曲都是随意选中的♪
♪I guess eeny, miney, mo how they fill the charts♪
♪飞机 火车 汽车♪
♪I guess planes, trains, automobiles♪
♪那就是你的目标♪
♪Oh, that's your goal when we want♪
♪我们希望全世界被治愈♪
♪All the world to be healed♪
♪那是你被收买♥♥的灵魂♪
♪Oh, that's your soul getting bought just to bow♪
♪向交易低头 为了名表或毒品♪
♪For the deal, so for a Roley or some ice♪
♪你可能愿意杀人♪
♪You would probably kill♪
♪兄弟 你看♪
♪Man, look♪
♪我的团队♪
♪My team...♪
等等 等等
Hold up, hold up.
我们
Oh, we-we just...
我恨你们所有人
I hate ya'll.
听起来酷毙了 各位
That sounds dope, yo.
副歌♥应该再调整一下
I think we should have a few adjustments to the hook,
但总体来说 我觉得
but overall, I really think that we have
-我们这首歌♥真的超级棒 -是啊
- something great here, you guys. - Yeah.
比《情绪》还厉害
Better than "Emotions"?
那首歌♥下载量已经数不过来了
It was downloaded a gazillion times.
大家都想知道我们是谁
Everybody want to know who we are.
看看谁被成绩冲昏了头脑
Look who's all spoiled, y'all.
-你看 -不
- Check it out. - Nah.
别针对我 我很兴奋
Don't do me. I'm fly.
-你知道我很兴奋 -自负小姐
- You know I'm fly. - Hey, Miss Fancy.
-她真的太骄傲了 -我不想故意唱反调
- She's fancy. - I hate to play devil's advocate.
我知道我们玩得很高兴
I know we're having a good time.
但真的没人
But really, I mean, there's nobody here
担心这样太过火了吗
that's worried it might be too much?
有人会透露我们的身份
That somebody, maybe someone's gonna out us?
哥们
Hey, man.
-也许公布身份不是件坏事 -不
- Maybe that's not a bad thing. - Nah.
不行
Nah, man. Nope.
出点名赚点钱 没什么不好的
Ain't nothing wrong with a little fame and money.
好了 这不是我们的关注点
Okay, that's not the focus.
我们的关注点是音乐
The focus here is about the music.
明白吗 不是为了自己出名
Okay? Not about us.
别忘了 《情绪》成绩这么好
And also remember that precisely why "Emotions" did well
正是因为没人知道是我们创做的
is because no one knew that it was us.
跟我们其中任何人的身份毫无关系
This has nothing to do with who any of us are.
我受够了谈这些
And I'm sick of having these conversations
"太大"之类的话题
about "Too big" or whatever.
还是专注于音乐 因为我们
Let's just make it about the music, 'cause what we're doing
-现在做得很棒 -别扯淡了
- is great, right? - Okay, so enough of the yapping.
-开始吧 -好了好了
- Let's go. - All right, all right, come on.
五四三二一 走起
Five, four, three, two, one, come on.
♪独一无二 完美前任♪
♪Big shoes, big shoes♪
♪现任亦讨我欢心♪
♪My new one got some really big shoes to fill♪
♪放下你 向前看♪ ♪放下♪
♪Made moves, made moves♪ ♪Moves♪
♪开始新恋情 依然对你难忘怀♪
♪I moved on, but I think about you for real♪
♪独一无二 完美前任♪
♪Big shoes, big shoes♪
♪现任亦讨我欢心♪
♪My new one got some really big shoes to fill♪
♪放下你 向前看♪ ♪放下♪
♪Made moves, made moves♪ ♪Moves♪
♪开始新恋情...♪
♪I moved on...♪
认真的吗 你的闹铃是提安娜的歌♥
Really? Tiana's song is your alarm?
可能就是她一整晚都在给你打电♥话♥
She's probably the one that's been blowing you up all night.
不是她 宝贝
Nah, it ain't her, babe.
布雷克 速给我回电♥话♥
但我确实得换个号♥码了
I do need to change my number, though.
来
Come here.
♪哈基姆♪
♪It's Hakeem♪
♪你好吗♪
♪What up, baby?♪
手上握着亿万富翁的不止埃迪一个
Eddie's not the only one that's got billionaires in his pocket.
你怎么认识山姆·戈尔德的
How do you know Sam Gold?
在筹款会上碰见他的
Well, met him at a fundraiser,
他是我的乐迷
and he's always been a fan of my music,
尤其是上大学时
especially through college.
他会无条件给我们那笔钱吗
Think he'll give us the money without any strings attached?
不然他不会同意会面的
Otherwise, he wouldn't take the meeting.
里昂家族
Lyon clan.
要出去散步吗
Out for a stroll?
不 我们是要帮你
Oh, no, we're actually gonna help you out.
去帮安妮卡买♥♥点除虱膏
Gonna pick up some crab cream for Anika here.
-我没时间开玩笑 -我们没时间
- I don't have time for this. - No, we don't.
那你就继续忍♥受瘙痒抓挠和灼烧吧
Yeah, well, you keep itching and scratching and burning.
你们是要去找山姆·戈尔德吗
Oh, were you on your way to see Sam Gold?
因为我们刚从他那儿回来
'Cause we just came from there.
怎么 他没给你打电♥话♥吗
What, he didn't call you?
可能是想当面告诉你
Probably wanted to tell you in person.
他是好人 山姆
Good guy, Sam.
但他不感兴趣
But he's not interested.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为他知道要是资助你那笔钱
Because he knows that if he fronts you the money,
那他就是跟凯利·帕特尔对着干
then he has to go up against Kelly Patel,
他可不想那样
and he's not built like that.
而且说实话 亲人们
And frankly, my beloveds,
你们也不会的
neither are you.
你一直都跟我耍把戏 埃迪
You keep playing games with me, Eddie.
别想打败我
Not gonna beat me.
你确定吗 卢
You sure about that, Lu?
谢谢 昆西 你不是从最开始就说
Thank you, Quincy. Hey, you said
这场争夺会很血腥吗
it was a blood sport from day one,
但我很高兴 你还跟我站在一边
but I'm just glad you still my man
埃迪没能把你诱骗过去
and Eddie wasn't able to seduce you.
我知道你和巴拉克还在度假
I know that you and Barack are still on vacation.
所以我很高兴你能接我的电♥话♥ 谢谢
That's why I'm so happy you took this call. Thank you.
听起来不错
That sounds good.
对
Yes.
现在情况怎么样了
So, where we at?
加上奥普拉的慷慨解囊 每股我们又拿下
Well, um, with Oprah's offering, we tack on another point
-一个百分点 所以 -我们成功了
- per share, so... - We did it.
-太棒了 -棒
- Yes, sir. - Yeah!
今天是建立人际关系的大♥师♥班
Today was, um, it was a master class in relationship building.
跟你说了 我和你妈要教你新东西
I told you me and your mama had something new to teach you.
卢修斯
Lucious.
我们有麻烦了 看新闻
We got a problem. Turn on the news.
帝国娱乐股价一飞冲天
我们来看 今天早上
Let's take a look. This morning...
为什么我们的股价涨了
Why are our shares going up?
帝国娱乐股价一飞冲天
因为凯利·帕特尔溢价买♥♥入
Because Kelly Patel is buying them at a premium.
我们不能一边筹钱
We can't just keep raising money
一边看着他们把公♥司♥买♥♥走
and let them buy the company out from under us anyway.
有没有办法查出来
I mean, isn't there some way we can find out
他的最高价是多少
what his top dollar is?
我能搞到
I can get the number.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表