剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Do you have a mirror?
我帮你看看
Oh, let me check for you.
有
Yes.
给你
Here you go.
她在这
There she is.
-妈 -我的孩子们
- Ma. - Oh, my babies.
我的孩子们
Oh, my babies. Yes.
别拉长脸了 好吗
Pick up them long faces. Yeah?
我会好起来的 我会撑过去的
I'll be all right. I'm-a get through this.
我们可是里昂家的
We Lyons.
这风景无敌了 卢佩
Cannot beat that view, Lupe.
很不错
It's nice.
邻居介意有音乐声吗
Neighbors mind a little music?
这里的人♥大♥多喜欢古典音乐
It's more of a classical music crowd.
但开开眼界也无妨
But they can always broaden their horizons.
相信我 结束巡演后
Trust me, this is the perfect spot to unwind
这里是适合你放松休息的完美之地
when you wrap your tour.
根据我所听到的
You know, based on the stories I heard
关于你俩开"派对"的事来看
about the partying you two do,
你该来下次巡演地
you should come to the next tour stop.
你肯定把我跟埃迪的第三任
Ah, you must have me confused
婊♥子♥吉赛尔弄混了
with Eddie's ratchet third wife, Giselle.
他因那位离开了我
The one he left me for.
无意冒犯 抱歉
Ooh. No offense. Sorry.
没事 没关系
No. None taken.
埃迪想要拿下生意时
I'm still the one Eddie calls
他还是会给我打电♥话♥
when he needs to close a deal.
但我知道我面对的是一位很懂自己的男士
But I see that I'm dealing with a man who knows himself.
一位应该生活在这里的男士
The type of man who should be living here.
我喜欢第二任妻子
I like wifey number two.
-塞莱斯特 -塞莱斯特
- Celeste. - Celeste.
这么着吧 我要这了
Know what? I'll take it.
好 卢佩
All right, Lupe.
我的经纪人会跟你敲定细节
My manager will hit you later with the details.
-好 -棒
- Good. - Cool.
塞莱斯特
Celeste.
卢佩
Lupe.
卖♥♥掉这地方是绝望之举
Selling this place is a desperate move.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
"绝望"也全拜你所赐
"Desperate" is what you've made us.
你以为我不知道现在的风险吗
You think I don't understand what's at stake here?
-得了吧 -先不说
- Come on. - Look, not t-the way
你和吉赛尔在外面欠了越来越多的钱
you and that Giselle are running out there, racking up more debt.
还有你俩借钱的那些人
And the type of people you two are borrowing from?
埃迪
Eddie.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
一旦我拿下了帝国娱乐
Everyone will be paid
所有人都会拿到自己的那份
once I push this deal through at Empire.
我们都会回到原来的位置
And we'll all be back where we belong.
我保证
I promise.
谁让你做这些的
Uh, who told you to do all of this?
你得受到很好的照顾 我不想冒任何险
You need to be taken care of, and I'm not taking any chances.
原谅我
Excuse me.
我希望你足够清醒没有给我姐妹打电♥话♥
Well, I hope you had good enough sense not to call my sisters.
我想救你 不是杀你
I want to save you, not kill you.
至少你这点是明白的
At least you got that part right.
如果你在做这一切之前问我
Had you asked me before you did all of this,
我会告诉你 只需重新开始工作
I would've told you all I need
我就会慢慢恢复
to feel better is to go back to work.
我知道 但眼下那是我的事
Yeah, I know that, but right now, that's my domain.
我让全国最好的心脏病专家
Now, I've flown in the best cardiologists,
营养学家和康复师都飞了过来
nutritionists and trainer from across the country.
你只要养好身子就行了
All you need to think about doing is just getting healthy.
我支开卢修斯
I done sent Lucious on a wild goose chase
这样我好享受私人时间 结果你们都跑来了
so I could get some me time, and here y'all are, breathing on me.
妈 我们之所以都围着你
Ma, the only reason why we all up under you
是因为我们爱你
is because we love you.
换做是你也会这么做
You would do the same.
话说 你现在感觉怎么样
How are you feeling, anyway?
变成局外人
Out of the loop.
帝国娱乐怎么样
What's going on at Empire?
我的"二十年庆歌♥"怎么样了
What about my 20 For 20?
卢修斯负责处理帝国娱乐的事
Well, Lucious got Empire handled.
再说我们现在为什么要关心"二十年庆歌♥"
Why we caring about the 20 For 20 right now, anyway?
因为那能让我保持清醒
Because it keeps me sane.
如果你们希望我的病情有所好转
Look, if y'all want to help me get better,
就要让我们公♥司♥代代兴盛
you can continue to keep our legacy alive.
怎么样
How about that?
好吧 我们能做到
All right, yeah, we could do that,
特别是这事对你来说这么重要
especially since it's so important to you.
这就对了 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
哈基姆
Oh, Hakeem?
我和卢修斯还是想让你和提安娜录那个二重唱
Lucious and I still want you to do that duet with Tiana.
现在是怎样 要感谢那妞甩了我吗 妈
So what are we, rewarding chicks for dumping me, now, Ma?
小子 照做就行
Boy, just do it.
我和你♥爸♥已经认可了那首歌♥
Your father and I already approved the song.
你要重新回归公众视野
You need to huddle up with publicity,
搞清楚还能挽回什么样的声誉
you need to figure out what kind of reputation you can salvage.
-好 -爱你 妈
- All right. - Love you, Ma.
我也爱你们
And I love y'all, too.
多做点新歌♥
Go be productive.
小安 得了吧
Dre, come on, man.
我真觉得她现在不能承受压力
I really don't think she needs the stress right now.
我只是要亲眼看到她没事
I just... I need to see that she's okay with my own eyes.
让他进来吧
Go on, let him in, y'all.
是因我而起吗
Is this my fault?
心脏病吗
My heart?
小子 你想得美 你没这么重要
Boy, you wish you were that important.
我破坏了这个家 妈
I broke the family, Ma.
我有无数个机会去挽回
I had a million chances to change things,
但是我没有
but I didn't.
是的
Yeah.
我知道卢修斯有时能把人逼得狗急跳墙
I know Lucious can drive people to murder,
但是
but...
你做的事的确伤到我了 安德鲁
what you did hurt me, Andre.
伤透了我的心
It hurt me to the core.
对不起 妈
I'm sorry, Ma.
我知道 儿子
I know you are, son.
我只是希望到此为止了
I just hope it's enough.
公♥司♥决定暂时抽起你的广♥告♥
So, corporate has decided to pull your ads temporarily
因为迪布瓦一家的事
because of the DuBois situation
如果我们无法圆♥满♥地做出回应
and if we don't respond to this perfectly,
广♥告♥也许再也无法播出了
it can become permanent.
我明白 那我就
I understand. So, I'll just...
我得回到录音棚里
I'm gonna have to get back into the studio,
录首歌♥ 换一种谈话方式
drop a record and change the conversation.
但是现在你的任何歌♥曲都会受影响
Okay, but any music you put out right now will be tainted
所以我们安排了你上罗宾·罗伯茨的采访节目
and so we've set up an interview with Robin Roberts
美国广播公♥司♥《早安美国》主持人
这样你就可以就你的行为作出道歉
so that you can apologize for your actions.
等等 道歉
Wait, apolo...
为什么 你们都知道如果不是因为我
Why? Y'all do know that if it wasn't for me
就会有另一个人死掉了
a whole other human being would be, would be dead.
亲爱的 我知道 我们都知道
No, honey, I know that. We-we all know that.
只是公♥司♥在选择其代言人时
It's just that corporate
不想让消费者
doesn't want consumers thinking about murder
想起谋杀的事
when they're picking out their toaster.
-仅此而已 -这么和你说吧
- That's all. - Well, tell you what.
跟公♥司♥说另外去找一个
Tell corporate to find another artist
愿意受人摆布的艺人吧
that's willing to tap dance.
我做不到
It ain't me.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表