剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
那样你似乎很自在
You seem to be comfortable with that.
如果我可以单独和他聊一会
I-if I can just have a little bit of time alone with him,
我想我真的能帮忙
I think I could really help.
我知道我需要做什么
I-I know what I need to do, okay?
卢修斯 你不能就这样...
Uh, Lucious, you can't just...
我说过我会紧跟着他
Okay, I said I would stick close.
我会把他带回来的
I'm gonna bring him back.
这段不许记录
Uh, that's-that's-that's off the record.
不许记录 删掉
Yeah, off the record. Delete.
你们听到了 他要去找他的昔日战友
You heard him. He's bringing in one of his O.Gs.
去喝杯咖啡 休息会
Go get coffee, take a break.
-我们还是送他们回去吧 -不行
- Yeah, I say we send them home. - No.
克劳迪娅答应过我会把他带回来的
Claudia promised she would bring him back.
再等他们几分钟吧
Just give them a couple of minutes.
好吗 耐心点
All right? Patience.
我不喜欢传达坏消息
Look, I don't like to be the bearer of bad news,
但是董事会在讨论
but the board is saying that...
我不管董事会怎么说
Look, I don't give a damn what the board says.
好吧 董事会怎么说
Okay, what is the board saying?
如果专辑不能如期发布
If the album doesn't drop as scheduled,
帝国娱乐就会再次遭到媒体的抨击
and Empire takes another hit in the press...
他们就要叫你退位
they're gonna ask you to step down.
见鬼
Damn.
要是卢修斯在 他总能巧妙地搞定这些笨蛋
Oh, if Lucious was here, he could finesse those fools,
然后填好曲子 如果他还能记得什么的话
and lace them tracks if he could remember a damn thing.
好吧 打发他们回去吧
Okay, go ahead, send them home.
-现在你能做的只有... -就...
- That's the best you can do at this point... - Just...
大家看
Hey, guys, look.
那是埃迪·巴克吗
Is that Eddie Barker?
-我要去看看哈基姆和律师 -好 拜
- I'm-a go check on Hakeem and the lawyer. - Okay. Bye.
真是埃迪·巴克
That's Eddie Barker.
埃迪
Eddie.
-卢修斯说我们要一起做音乐 -没错
- Lucious told me we were going to make some music. - Yes!
我推迟了巴巴多斯之行
I pushed off my trip to Barbados.
-谢谢 -然后去会议室见我
- Thank you. - And then meet me in the conference room.
他也许不记得这个地方
He may not remember this place,
但是他知道你很在乎这里
but he knows you care about it, so...
我和你们说了我要带一位老战友回来
I told y'all I was bringing an O.G.
看到没 我说了吧
See? I told you.
我和你们说了 卢修斯要集结
I told you Lucious was pulling together
最厉害的制♥作♥人 一起来完成这张专辑
some of the most incredible producers to finish this album.
只有他能让埃迪·巴克再回到录音棚
And only he could get Eddie Barker back in the booth.
我和卢说我也许需要他稍微推我一把
I told Lu that I might need him to nudge me a little bit
因为我有一段时间没回录音棚了
'cause it's been a while since I've been back in the studio.
这件事我爱死你了
I love you so much for this.
我也爱你 来吧
I love you, too. Come on.
我们去创作音乐吧
Let's go make some music.
提安娜 宝贝
Tiana, baby.
这位是埃迪·巴克
I would like for you to meet Eddie Barker.
他会和卢修斯一起 帮你制♥作♥歌♥曲
He's gonna produce your track with Lucious.
卢修斯·里昂和埃迪·巴克
Yo, Lucious Lyon and Eddie Barker?
行了 快坐下吧 宝贝 够了
All right, now, sit your ass down, babe. That's enough.
我喜欢你的歌♥曲 提安娜
I love your stuff, Tiana.
很荣幸与你合作
I'm honored to be working with you.
天呐 说实话
Oh, my God. Um, seriously.
你可是传奇人物
Y-You're a legend.
不 亲爱的 今晚属于这位传奇
No, sweetheart, tonight, it's all about this legend right here.
我们要为这位可爱又迷人的姑娘
What's the megahit that we're gonna be remixing
混录哪首热单
for this lovely, amazing woman?
事实上 卢修斯坚持
Um, actually, Lucious is insistent
让提安娜和哈基姆混录《现金买♥♥卖♥♥》专辑中
on having Tiana and Hakeem do "Hate the Game"
《游戏之过》这首歌♥
from Paid in Cash, right?
好 哈基姆呢
Great, so where's Hakeem?
他还得等几分钟才到
Um, he needs a minute.
我们都等了他136分钟了
He had, like, 136, though,
他怎么回事
so what's the problem?
不如我们边听你的部分 边等哈基姆吧
Uh, how about we hear your part while we wait for Hakeem?
你觉得呢 卢
You okay with that, Lu?
你觉得行就行
Yeah, I mean, if you're good, I'm good.
-去录音室吧 -好
- Jump in the booth? - Cool.
♪备受冷落时 谁都不可信♪
♪When you out here in the cold, you can't trust a soul♪
♪不得不运用手中筹码 不能认输♪
♪Got to play your cards, you can never fold♪
♪若是个男人 就坚守立场♪
♪If you call yourself a man, you got to hold your ground♪
♪制定计划 无人可挡♪
♪Make a plan and don't let nobody hold you down...♪
怎么没人说
Quiet as it's kept, this, uh,
这是琦琦的最爱之一啊
is one of Cookie's favorites.
是吧 小琦
Ain't that right, Cook?
别 别说出来
Don't do that. Don't do that.
♪那会害死你♪
♪That gon' getcha killed...♪
别不好意思啊
Look, don't be modest.
你都和这些人分享这么多了
Look, you've shared so much with these fine people.
怎么不说说为什么这首是最爱呢
Why not share why this is your favorite?
因为你们总觉得一切都是卢修斯的功劳
Well, because y'all always like to give Lucious all the credit.
大概因为他是个男人吧
I guess 'cause he's a man.
但这首歌♥归功于我 是我一手打造
But I pimped this bitch. All of it.
♪因为皮条客就是皮条客♪
♪Because a pimp gon' be a pimp♪
♪玩家就得玩游戏♪
♪A player gonna play the game♪
♪皮条客就是皮条客♪
♪A pimp gon' be a pimp♪
♪别怪玩家 是游戏之过♪
♪Don't hate the player, hate the game♪
♪别怪玩家 是游戏之过♪
♪Don't hate the player, hate the game♪
♪别怪玩家 是游戏之过♪
♪Don't hate the player, hate the game♪
♪别怪玩家 是游戏之过♪
♪Don't hate the player, hate the game♪
♪别怪玩家 是游戏之过♪
♪Don't hate the player, hate the game...♪
听到音乐 我渐渐开始明白过往的事了
I'm starting to understand what's happening when I hear music.
对 我知道 我知道 你说过了
Yes, I know, I know, I know, you said that.
好了 我再打给你
All right, let me call you back.
有个"男妓"不请自来了
A prostitute just wandered in.
好 你想怎样
All right. What do you want?
你之前想干什么 安吉洛
Just what was you trying to do out there, Angelo?
当着贾马尔的面揭穿我吗
Blow my cover in front of Jamal?
我当时只是想确保
I was just making sure
你还记得自己的任务 表亲
you were keeping your eyes on the prize, cuz.
不需要你提醒 表亲
Well, I don't need you to do that, cuz.
你当时表现得好像他是你的真爱
You know, you were looking really passionate
而你的任务是假装爱上他
for a brother who's supposed to pretend he's in love.
如果连你都骗过了 说明我演得很好
Well, if I'm convincing you, then I'm doing my job.
你动心了
You're sprung.
我要告诉老妈 你就等着滚蛋吧
I'm telling Mama and then you're gonna kick rocks.
除了你 没人怕你妈
Ain't nobody afraid of your mama but your bitch ass.
你就是个"妈宝男"
You're Mama's boy.
是你把整个家族搞得一团糟
You got the whole family messed up, anyway.
你该帮我完成任务才是
And you should be helping me help...
黛安娜 我是哈基姆·里昂
Diana! It's Hakeem Lyon.
-我们得谈谈 -走吧
- We need to talk. - Go.
-这事儿没完 -快走吧
- It ain't over. - Go.
有什么能帮你吗
Can I help you?
没有 我要和你妈谈谈
No. I need to talk to your mother.
她不在
Ah, she's unavailable.
你来这儿
Uh, does this drive-by
是不是为了抚养权听证会的事
have anything to do with your custody hearing?
哈基姆 帮你自己个忙
Look, Hakeem, do yourself a favor.
给安妮卡完全监护权
Just grant Anika full custody.
去你的
To hell with you.
作为家长 我比安妮卡更称职
I'm a way better parent than Anika.
好吧 当你听到小贝拉叫别人"爸爸"时
All right, well, I guess you can blame your ego
只能怪自己当时自尊心太强了
when you hear, uh, little Bella calling some other dude "Daddy."
好吧
Okay.
你知道法官不喜欢
Did you know that judges frown upon fathers
脾气不好的父亲吗
that can't really control their temper?
那就法庭见了 傻子
Yeah, so, I'll see your dumb ass in court.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表