剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第四集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
我要为"二十年庆歌♥"赞助一千万
I'm gonna spot you $10 mil for your 20 For 20.
我睡着了都能再写一首《嘀嗒》
I could do another "Drip Drop" in my sleep,
但我要再尽力一点
but I need to go harder.
她还没适应你
She's not used to you yet.
你离开了五个月
You were gone five months.
你不需要律师
You don't need your attorney.
我下班了
I'm off duty.
我信你
I trust you, right?
我父亲脑部受到重创
My father has a serious brain injury.
我家人得守住这个秘密
We got to keep it under wraps.
控制一下 安吉洛
Get a grip, Angelo.
收起你那不知所措的自怜自艾
Put this floundering self-pity to rest.
我不用懂多少学问
It doesn't take a rocket scientist
也能明白你图谋不轨
to figure out you're up to something.
我以前很暴♥力♥吗
Was I a violent man?
我离开十七年
I was gone for 17 years
是因为我坐牢了
because I was in prison.
我想知道一切
I want to know everything.
你们好吗
What's up, y'all?
欢迎收看黑人娱乐电视台
Welcome back to
十大最受欢迎节目之一
106 & Park,
《106和帕克》
BET's top ten live.
现在 大家帮我一个忙
Now, I need y'all to do me a favor.
你们都准备好了吗
Y'all ready to do me a favor?
那上面是我男人
That's my man up there.
记下这个日子
All right, mark down this date,
这个时间 跟你在一起的人及地点
this time, who you're with, where you are,
因为这位来自费城的兄弟卢修斯·里昂
because this brother from Philly, Lucious Lyon,
-在做他的电视首秀 -换台
- is making his TV debut... - Change the channel.
我在看那个台
Uh, I-I was watching that.
是啊 现在我们看这个
Yeah, now we're watching this.
算了 她说了算
Don't even bother. She got it on lock.
不 姐妹
Nah, man.
你是磅蛋糕 对吧
Poundcake, right?
等等 磅蛋糕
Wait a minute. Poundcake?
她为什么会叫磅蛋糕
Why-why was her name Poundcake?
你要我怎么给你讲
Look, how you want me to tell the story?
你想我事无巨细地告诉你
You want it blow by blow, with me telling you
每个贱♥人♥的破绰号♥怎么来的吗
how every bitch got her wack-ass nickname,
还是直接让我讲完
or you're just gonna let me tell the story?
自从我出狱后
I mean, ever since I've been out,
你从没关心过我的监狱生活
you've never cared about my prison life.
那是曾经的卢修斯 但现在我关心
That was Lucious, but I'm asking.
这很重要 我得知道所有发生过的事情
It's important. I need to know everything that happened.
好吧
All right.
那让我倒♥退♥一下 给你描述一下场景
Well, then, let me back up and set the scene for you.
我跟齐娜关系很铁
I got real cool with Chyna
当然跟所有费城女孩的关系都不错
and all the Philly girls, of course.
我们跟拉丁裔小妞
And, uh, we was cool with the Latina chicks
中国人 日本人及越南人的关系都可以
and was cool with the Chinese, Japanese, or the Vietnamese.
总之 亚洲人
Whatever. The Asians.
亚洲人
Child, the Asians.
我们跟白妞的关系不好
And we did not get along with them white chicks
跟野蛮的牙买♥♥加人也相处不来
or the wild-ass Jamaicans.
齐娜跟
And Chyna had the...
她跟首都女孩有严重的过节
She had a serious beef with them D.C. girls, man.
我不知道是什么过节
I don't know what it was,
但她们很野蛮 她们绰号♥叫
but they was wild, man. They had nicknames
容克·容克 黄油球 磅蛋糕
like Yunk Yunk, Butterball, and Poundcake.
我没想冒犯你
Look, I ain't trying to disrespect you,
但我想礼貌地请你调回黑人娱乐电视台
but I'm gonna politely ask you to turn that back to BET
因为我在看
'cause I was watching that.
既然你这么礼貌地做出了要求
Oh, well, since you asked so pretty,
我就礼貌地告诉你不行
I'll politely tell you no.
你的大屁♥股♥挡住我的视线了 快闪开
Now move your bama ass out my sight lines.
-那你怎么办了 -你认为呢
- So, what'd you do? - What you think I did?
然后她倾倒在我耳边 说道
Then she leaned down to my ear, talking about,
"你知道我怎么进来的吗
"You know why I'm in here?
因为把这种婊♥子♥当早餐
For eating bitches like you for breakfast
还跟人不停炫耀"
and going on about my day."
她割伤你了吗
And she cut you?
当然
She sure did.
那不是我打的第一架 卢修斯
That wasn't my first fight, Lucious.
当然也不是最后一架
And it sure as hell wasn't my last.
但监狱里有些事情对我的伤害
But there were things that happened to me in prison
比刀子来的更深
that cut deeper than a knife.
不骗你
Believe that.
不能让卢修斯看到我这副样子
Lucious can't see me like this.
那你别在他来探视前一天
So don't pick a fight with a chick named Poundcake
惹一个叫磅蛋糕的妞
day before a visit.
幸好没人告状 否则你就会被关禁闭了
You're lucky nobody told, or you'd be in the hole.
你能 你知道你在做什么吗
Can you...? Do you know what you're doing?
你这是在质疑我的化妆水平吗
Are you questioning my skill set?
我这水平完全可以给嘻哈女歌♥手莉儿金化妆
I was good enough for Lil' Kim.
轻一点
Just go easy.
-过来 -还是痛
- Come... - Still sore.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
-没什么 -没什么
- Nothing. - Nothing.
没什么
Nothing.
这是违禁物品
It's contraband.
我知道 但我丈夫今天来看我
I know, but my husband's coming to visit me today.
那就让他看到你真正的样子
Well, he's gonna have to see you the way God made you--
从一脸婊相变成了沙包
hood rat turned into a punching bag.
把脸擦干净 不然我关你禁闭
Wipe that off your face before I throw you in the hole.
美容秘诀 齐娜
Beauty tips, huh, Chyna?
对 她告状了 但我丝毫都不担心她
Yeah, she snitched, but her fat ass was the least of my worries.
我说过 我会帮你摆平这个的
Like I said, I'm gonna take care of you for this.
我想帮我们争取一点隐私 但是
I tried to get us a little privacy, but...
没事的
It's okay.
-不好 她的脸怎么了 -我没事
- It's not o... What happened to her face?! - I'm okay.
卢修斯 卢修斯 看我
Lucious. Lucious, come here.
我们时间宝贵 不值得浪费在这件事上
Look, our time is too precious to be thinking about that.
我在黑人娱乐电视台上看到你了
Look, I saw you on BET.
你在台上特别帅
You was so fine up there.
-那没什么 -别这样 卢修斯
- That was nothing. - Oh, come on now, Lucious.
别这么轻描淡写 那相当重要
Don't downplay it like that. It was everything.
这正是AJ说的
It was exactly what AJ said--
A. J. 卡罗威
《106和帕克》主持人
"记住你此刻在哪"
"Remember where you are at this moment."
所以我想的全是我在哪 还有你在哪
So all I'm thinking about is where I'm at and where you are.
-那 -听着 卢
- And where... - Hey, look, Lu...
卢修斯 我会在这呆很长一段时间
Lucious, I'm gonna be here for a long time, okay?
你不妨习惯一下
So might as well get used to it.
我能应付这里面的事
I can deal with what comes at me in here
只要我知道
as long as I know
你在外面努力开拓我们的事业
you're out there growing what we built.
因为这是你和我
'Cause it's you and me--
琦琦和卢修斯永不分开
Cookie and Lucious forever.
跟我说说我的孩子们
Tell me about my babies.
我的孩子们怎么样
How are my babies doing?
安德鲁 他有点
Well, Andre-- he's a little...
有点不太对劲
Something not right.
但贾马尔 他一直很好
But Jamal-- he's been good, and he...
他过生日的时候想见到你
he wants to see you for his birthday.
不行 卢修斯
No, Lucious.
这里可不是给小寿星庆祝生日的地方
This ain't no place for no boy for his birthday.
除非他自己真心想来
Not unless he really want to come, just, I guess.
我记得这段
I remember this.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表