剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Drinking in your honor.
-我们很想你 -好了
- We missed you, man. - Okay.
-这边 卢修斯 -好了 退后
- Right here, Lucious. - All right, back up.
退后 退后
Okay, back up. Back up.
卢修斯
Hey! Hey, Lucious!
真不敢相信真的是他
I can't believe... Hi!
离我远点
Get away from me!
让我离开这里
Get me out of here!
24小时前
老板 我有些...
Hey, boss man, I got some...
有些消息
I got some news.
我不是你的老板
I'm not your boss.
拉斯维加斯警局又来调查一轮
Look, Las Vegas PD is coming back for one more round.
只是走个形式 没什么大事
All right, just pro forma, no biggie.
已经五个月了
It's been five months.
我已经录过口供了 瑟斯提
I already gave them my statement, Thirsty.
那就一字不差地再录一次
Well, give it to 'em again verbatim, all right?
你在俱乐部后巷听到朱莉安娜
You overheard Giuliana in the alley behind the club,
怒气冲冲地跟人说卢修斯如何背叛了她
popping off at somebody about how Lucious betrayed her,
要他血债血偿
and now he was gonna pay with his life.
她说到了他的车
She said something about his car.
所以那时你跑去提醒他
Yeah, and that's when you ran to warn him.
他们找到她了吗
Have they found her yet?
我的手下和我说
My people are telling me
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥准备要带她去问话
Vegas PD is getting ready to bring her in.
这算是好消息吧
All right? This is good news, right?
我和他们说了我们只给新闻媒体
I told them we're just giving news divisions access
五分钟的时间
for five minutes,
其他都是他们的独家采访
and they're exclusive for everything else.
我会处理好的
I'll work it out.
你可以告诉音乐电视网和黑人娱乐电视台
Well, you can tell MTV and BET,
随他们怎么威胁说要撤除封面
they can threaten to pull coverage all they want.
虚张声势的人可不是我
I'm not the one bluffing here.
我要每个电视台都能拍到卢修斯
I want every network to catch Lucious walking out on that stage,
生龙活虎地走上舞台
live and in the flesh.
琦琦 我推迟了投资评审
Cookie, I pushed back your investment review
这样你就能召开新闻发布会了
so you could do that press briefing.
孩子 你给安德鲁看了吗
Child, did you run it by Andre?
因为我没办法跟他说那些
Because I can't do all that financial,
跟财务相关不知所云的话
high-English double-talk with him.
我来了 妈
I'm here, Mom.
谢谢你
Thank you.
主要是商业新闻界
It's mainly business press.
他们会问你一些
They'll throw you some questions
有关卢修斯打算何时回来工作的问题
about when Lucious plans on coming back to work.
为什么
Why?
我们的股价高 收益好
Our share prices are high, our revenue is strong.
卢修斯以前的音乐作品价值更胜从前
Lucious's back catalogue is more valuable than ever.
华尔街只是想要消除疑虑
Wall Street just likes to be reassured.
明晚看到他出现在周♥年♥庆♥音乐会上
They'll chill after they see him at the anniversary
-他们就会安心的 -希望如此
- concert tomorrow night. - I hope so.
我要走了 我要去处理点事
I got to run. I got to do something real quick.
半小时后就回来
I'll, uh, be back in half an hour?
等等 我要你看点东西
Uh, wait, wait. I want you to look at something.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
十大联盟的宣传案
This pitch from Big Ten?
是的
Oh, yeah.
不如我们先欲擒故纵 等周♥年♥庆♥结束后
Um, I say we play hard-to-get until after the anniversary,
再重新评估
then reevaluate.
我也这么认为
I say so, too.
有老爸的消息吗
Have you heard from Pop?
他们从斯坦福大学回来没
Are they back from Stanford yet?
克劳迪娅说一切顺利
Claudia said, um, everything went well.
二十分钟后应该会着陆
They should be landing in 20.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得怎么样 宝贝
What do you think about that, baby?
喜欢这首歌♥吗
You like that song?
老头子也许会喜欢吧
The old man might like it, right?
那迪迪阿姨呢
What about Auntie Di Di?
我能进来吗
May I come in?
我们去探访时你没出现啊 哈基姆
You didn't show up for our visit, Hakeem.
我有很多事要做
I got a lot going on.
我听说你们家要举办帝国娱乐周年盛会
I heard about your family's Empire Anniversary extravaganza.
很高兴得知你父亲身体安康
So nice to know that your father's doing so well.
他身体还好吧
Well, he is, isn't he?
他身体很好
Yeah, he doing good.
那贝拉的母亲安妮卡呢
Oh, and what about Bella's mother, Anika?
还被监禁着吗
Still incarcerated?
他们又驳回了她的保释
They denied her bail again.
太无情了 但我一点也不惊讶
That was harsh, but I'm not surprised.
这五个月来
Look, I've been bringing Bella to you
我每周二都把贝拉带去你那
for the last five months every Tuesday,
我还是不知道你想要我怎样
and I still don't know what you want from me.
也许我只是想你继续带贝拉来见我
Maybe I just want you to keep bringing Bella to see me.
结束了
We done.
我可不这么认为 亲爱的
I don't think so, dear.
你是威胁要再带走我的孩子吗
You threatening to take my baby again?
别想得这么扭曲
Now don't get that twisted.
是我把你的孩子带回你身边的
I'm the one who gave your baby back to you.
但是告诉我 哈基姆
But tell me, Hakeem,
如果你母亲看到这照片 你认为她会怎么做
what do you think your mother would do if she were to see this?
或者这张呢
Or this?
她可能会跟以前一样那样揍我
She'd probably beat my ass like she always do.
但打在儿身痛在娘心不是吗
But it would hurt her, wouldn't it?
与敌人合作
Consorting with the enemy.
那可是背叛的定义啊
That's the definition of treason.
就像是拿着刀刺在她心上
That's like taking a knife and stabbing her in the heart.
周二见
I'll see you on Tuesday.
再见 小可爱
And I'll see you, too, little boobala.
瑟斯提说拉斯维加斯警♥察♥要逮捕朱莉安娜
Thirsty tells me the Vegas cops are about to arrest Giuliana.
不可能
It's not possible.
除非她僵尸复活打小报告
Unless she's on some kind of zombie tip.
即便如此 僵尸又不会说话
And even then, zombies don't talk.
谁要吃带血的
Hey, who wants it bloody?
就一个人吗
Just one?
你们简直是一群弱鸡
You guys are a bunch of weenies.
那他们为什么还在调查
Then why are they still investigating?
有人告密 小光
Somebody is talking, Shine.
哥们
Dude.
我这边都搞定了
I got my side of things.
我们都计划好了
We had a plan.
我取消了那个计划
I cancelled the plan.
不 我们干掉了卢修斯
Nah. See, we took Lucious out
因为你说我们将会主持大局
'cause you said we'd be running things.
而我现在看到的是琦琦在发号♥施令
All I see is Cookie calling the shots.
董事会让琦琦留任
The board asked Cookie to stay on
直到卢修斯完全康复为止
until Lucious gets back on his feet.
然后他们俩就能宣布
Then they can both announce
将帝国娱乐交给我
they're handing Empire over to me.
一定会实现的
It's gonna happen.
你最好希望如此
You better hope so.
怎么样啊 帅哥
Hey. What's up, handsome?
这是你父亲的记事簿
Here's your father's notebook.
不知道为什么我一直把东西落在你家
Don't know why I keep on leaving stuff at your house.
这是太典型的心理活动了
It's textbook psychology.
显然你是想要多留一会
You clearly wanted to stay a little while longer.
就像直到今早天亮
Like until the sun came up this morning.
没人要跟你打情骂俏
Ain't nobody stuntin' you.
你给我走开
Get up out of here.
好吧 我要走了
All right, I got to go.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表