剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我♥干♥完活儿就回家
I'll be home when I get ready.
好了
All right.
别再打爆我的电♥话♥了
Stop blowing up my phone, woman.
好 我爱你
All right, I love you.
别打爆我的...
Don't blow up my...
你跟警♥察♥聊过了吗
You talking to the cops?!
你想死吗
You trying to get shot?
我不能因为你做的事坐牢 小光
I'm not going down for what you did, Shine.
-我做的 -对 你做的
- What I did? - Yeah, what you did.
是我们一起做的
What we did!
几周前警♥察♥找上门
You the only one running around,
没管住嘴的人 只有你
talking to the cops when they hemmed your ass up a few weeks ago.
你今天没跟警♥察♥谈过吗
You didn't talk to the police today?
不仅今天没有 昨天也没有 从来都没有
Not today. Not yesterday. Not ever!
你弄错了 跟警♥察♥谈过的人不是我
You confusing me with somebody who talks to the police.
你给我镇定点
Now boss up.
别再像个怂包一样 到处打问
And stop running around here, scared like a little bitch.
你说得对
You're right.
你休想再离间我和我家人
You're not pitting me against my family anymore.
你想告诉他们 我们干的好事吗
You want to tell 'em what we did?
那就说吧
Tell 'em.
安德鲁
Yo, Andre.
小哈 我哥们说
Yo, Keem. Uh, according to my dude,
这些护照
these passports right here,
能让你和小贝拉顺利过境
they'll take care of you and baby girl, all right, man?
飞机准备好了吗
And we got a jet on standby?
-加满油 等着了 -这张卡片上
- Yeah, gassed and ready. - This card right here,
是我古巴哥们的电♥话♥
that's the number for the dude in Cuba.
你到了 就打给他
Call him when you get there.
他会安顿好你们
He'll take care of you guys.
你一旦到了那儿
Look, man, once you flex,
他们就拿你没办法了
they can't bring you back.
没有引渡条约
No extradition.
你会没事的
You're gonna be good.
你和贝拉都会没事
You and Bella.
在这儿呢
There she is.
你好啊
What's up?
好什么好
"What's up?"
你为什么不回我短♥信♥
Why you been ignoring my texts?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我要和贝拉去古巴了 小提
I'm going to Cuba with Bella, T.
古巴 哈基姆 别闹了
Cuba? Hakeem... is this a joke?
我没空跟你开玩笑
'Cause I don't have time for this.
要是现在不走 他们就会夺走贝拉
Look, if I don't leave now, they'll take Bella for good.
你跟我们一起走吧
I want you to come with us.
进去说 这太疯狂了
Come inside, this sounds crazy.
不 让她得逞 带走贝拉才疯狂
No, what's crazy was letting her get away with taking Bella in the first place.
她之前就这么做过 肯定还会故伎重演 小提
She did it before, she'll do it again, T.
她是谁 安妮卡吗
She who? Anika?
小提 我知道这很强人所难
Look, T, I know it's a lot to ask for,
但我不能没有贝拉和你
but I can't be without Bella or you.
求你了 我们明早就走
Please. We'll leave in the morning.
波西娅
回录音棚 你在哪儿
他们喊我回录音棚了
They need me back in the studio.
我把这边搞定 给你打掩护
Look, um, let me wrap this up and I'll cover for you.
我们机场见
And I'll meet you at the airport.
真的吗
You for real?
你保证
Promise.
我保证
I promise.
-别不等我就走 知道吗 -好 宝贝
- Don't leave without me, okay? - All right, babe.
♪宝贝 可否记得我♪
♪Baby, do you remember me? Yeah♪
♪我会不顾一切♪
♪I'll do anything♪
♪让你记起♪
♪To make you understand♪
♪我会...♪
♪Oh, that I'll...♪
-你还好吗 卢 -挺好
- You good, Lu? - Yeah.
我记得你创作这首歌♥的时候
I remember when you wrote this song.
那时琦琦刚刚离开
Was right after Cookie went away.
你建立了帝国娱乐
You built this empire
向琦琦展示你有多爱她
to show Cookie how much you loved her.
听听啊
Listen to this.
每一个音符都洋溢着浓浓爱意
Feel the love just pouring out of every, every note.
♪同样♪
♪The same...♪
我感受到了
I feel it.
♪你可否记得我♪
♪Do you remember me♪
这样还行吗 卢修斯
Was that good for you, Lucious?
太动听了 小维
It's so beautiful, V.
我感受到了每一个音符
I felt every single note.
你去休息一下吧
Hey. Why don't you take a break?
去吃点东西
Grab yourself something to eat.
我打发走这群记者
I got to get these fools out of here.
他们搜料搜得也差不多了
They've heard enough already.
好 完事了
Okay, well, that is that.
-谢谢前来 写得正面点 -谢谢
- Thank you for coming. Write something good. - Thank you.
-好了 我得继续工作了 -谢谢
- All right. I got to get back to work. - Thank you.
很棒 小维 很动听
That was good, V. That was beautiful.
-谢谢 -我们再来一次
- Thanks. - We're gonna do it one more time.
沉浸其中 依托于你的嗓音
Just-just fall into it, trust your power.
没事 还能更棒 你有这个实力
It's all right, it's coming. It's there.
-来吧 -放松 沉浸 就这样
- Let's do it. - Just relax into it. Yeah.
为什么我一听见音乐 就会看到色彩
Why is it when I hear music, I see color?
你听说过"联觉"吗
Have you ever heard of synesthesia?
听下这个 告诉我 你看见什么颜色
I want you to listen to this and tell me what color you see.
G调
Key of "G."
蓝色
Blue.
这是我的歌♥
This is my song.
我的音乐就在我的手中
I'm holding my music in my hand.
是的
Yes, you are.
我记得这种感觉
I remember this feeling.
你能描述一下这是什么吗
Can you describe what it is?
这是什么情况
And what the hell is going on in here?
他产生"联觉"了
He has synesthesia.
我早知道他失忆了
I already know about his amnesia.
不不 是"联觉"
No, no, synesthesia.
就是他听到音乐时 会看见色彩
It's where he listens to music and sees colors.
他的大脑重塑了
His brain's been rewired.
但他没在听音乐啊
Yeah, but he ain't listening to no music.
是 他让我把音乐关了
No, he asked me to turn it off.
他此刻唯一听的音乐就是
The only music he's listening to is
他脑中的音乐
the music in his head right now.
卢修斯
Lucious.
卢修斯
Lucious?
不 完全不是那样
No, that's not what he's doing at all.
♪真心实意 绝不说谎♪
♪Truth or dare, never tell you a lie...♪
卢修斯
Lucious.
全都安静
Y'all need to be quiet.
爸
Dad.
他听不见你说话
He don't even hear you.
这个眼神我见过
I know that look in his eyes.
他没在听音乐
He's not listening to music.
他在创作音乐
He's making music.
♪因为你打不倒我♪
♪'Cause you won't bring me down♪
♪我不会被击倒♪
♪I won't be pulled down♪
♪你赶不走我♪
♪You won't push me out♪
♪你不行 你不行♪
♪You won't, you won't♪
♪你的言语伤不到我♪
♪Your words can't kill my joy♪
♪我的幸福毁不了♪
♪My light won't be destroyed♪
♪我的爱不会被忽略♪
♪My love won't be ignored♪
♪如果以牙还牙♪
♪And if there's an eye for an eye♪
♪将会两败俱伤♪
♪It'll leave both men blind♪
♪金博士说得很清楚♪
♪Dr. King said it clearly♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表