剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第二集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
卢修斯
Lucious!
有人害我变成这样吗 我想不起来了
Did somebody do this to me? I can't remember.
如大家所见 我很走运
As y'all can see, I got lucky.
但我不再是过去的自己了
But I will never be the same.
我们干掉了卢修斯 因为你说
We took Lucious out 'cause you said
-我们会主持大局 -一定会实现的
- we'd be running things. - It's gonna happen.
安妮卡·里昂 你因谋杀
Anika Lyon? You're under arrest
塔里克·卡曾斯被捕了
for the murder of Tariq Cousins.
我不用懂多少学问
It doesn't take a rocket scientist
就能明白你图谋不轨
to figure out you're up to something.
他把自己的感情和欲望
He's redirecting his feelings
转移到我身上了
and his desires onto me.
卢修斯
Lucious.
你会想起我
You're gonna remember me.
我可是琦琦·里昂
I'm Cookie Lyon, baby.
让人刻骨铭心呢
I'm unforgettable.
德怀特
Dwight?
都准备好了
We're all set.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Okay, um...
或许我应该
Maybe I should...
这次试着自己来
try doing it by myself, for once.
好的
That's good.
真的很好
That's really good.
迈出第一步非常重要
I mean, it's an important first step.
要是你需要我 我就在附近
Well, if you need me, I'll be close by.
不不不 你干什么
No, no, no, no, what are you doing?
-他是你儿子 -上帝让我帮德怀特
- This is your son! - God told me Dwight needed my help!
不
No...
我很清楚自己知道什么 姐妹
I know what I know, sister.
-他体内有恶魔 -够了
- Evilness is in him. - u202dEnough.
他体内有恶魔
Evilness is in him!
你好
Hello?
不好意思
Excuse me.
怎么了 我能帮你们吗
Excu-- what's going... Can-can I help you?
没错 伙计们 都运到西屋去
That's right, fellas, take it all to the west wing.
琦琦 这是怎么了
Cookie, what's going on?
现在可是夜里十一点
It's 11:00 at night.
我知道现在几点 宝贝
Oh, I know what time it is, sweetie,
我要搬进来
I'm moving in like I should've did
他出院回家那时我就应该搬进来的
when he came home from the hospital.
这可是我家
See, this is my house.
摔坏了就得陪 而且你肯定赔不起
You bust it, you buy it, and I know you can't afford it.
不好意思 夫人
Sorry about that, ma'am.
-没事的 -听着 我知道
- That's fine. u202d- Look, I-I know that
你可能并不完全信任我
you may not fully trust me,
-但我向你保证 -不不不
- but I want to assure you... - No, no, no, no, no.
我向你保证
Let me assure you.
我理解 这是你的工作
I understand that you got a job to do, okay?
是我雇了你
I hired you to do it.
那个男人对我和我儿子来说就是一切
That man is everything to me and my boys.
我们需要他回来 我需要他
And we need him back-- I need him.
所以我搬进来监督你
So I'm moving in to supervise.
别担心 快点
Don't worry about it. Come on!
就在那儿 你们知道该搬到哪去
Right on around, you know where to go.
小心点 这些可相当贵
Be careful, those are very expensive.
不 你小点声
No, you shush.
你快点治好我男人
You hurry up and fix my man,
不然可就有麻烦了
or we gonna have a problem.
这就对了 伙计们继续搬
That's right, fellas, keep going.
搬 你敢再把我包掉地上 屁♥股♥就不保了
Keep going-- you drop my bag again, baby, that's your ass.
各位 这首歌♥太好了
Y'all, this song is too good
放在片尾出字幕时播太可惜了
to just be playing at the end of the damn credits.
观众肯定都往外走了
Everybody's gonna be walking out of the theater.
才怪 他们肯定会坐得稳稳得
The hell they will; they gonna sit they asses down
听这首歌♥播完
and listen till the song is over.
贾马尔 别管什么全美金曲奖了
Yeah, Jamal, forget the ASAs.
你可以靠这拿下奥斯卡最佳原创歌♥曲的
You could win an Oscar for Best Original Song.
说得没错
That's right.
席琳·迪翁 给我一边去
Move over, Celine Dion.
好 我真高兴
Okay. I am so glad
你终于跟托里和好了
that you finally buried the hatchet with Tory.
我有得选吗
I mean, did I really have a choice?
不停给我打电♥话♥ 说
Calling me every second, talking about
"拜托 原谅托里吧
"Come on, forgive Tory.
原谅她 贾马尔"
Forgive her, Jamal."
这还真像我的作风
Okay, that kind of sounds like me.
但我要开始用我的说服力争取一个职位
But I'm about to start using my powers of persuasion for a job,
因为我在艺人开♥发♥部的头衔只是临时的
since I'm only A&R on an interim basis
琦琦一直在找人替代我
while Cookie looks for someone to replace me.
我不知道你为什么要担心这个
I don't know why you even stressing over that.
你了解我妈
You know my mom.
你会得到艺人开♥发♥部的职位的
You gonna get this A&R position,
你会帮我做新专辑 都是情歌♥
you're gonna help me with my new album-- it's all love songs.
情歌♥
Love?
你从哪儿得到的灵感
I wonder what inspired that decision.
你
You did.
帝国娱乐流媒体已经在业内处于领先地位了
Empire XStream is already on track to surpass the competition.
有许多电♥信♥公♥司♥愿意和我们
And we have a list of telecommunication companies
在艺人音乐发行方面合作
ready to partner with our artists' releases.
要是你想卖♥♥掉帝国娱乐流媒体的某些部分
If you're looking to sell off parts of Empire XStream,
共同点资本想加入
Commonpoint Capital wants in.
我们明天就能准备好正式合同
You can expect a formal offer tomorrow.
-谢谢 非常感谢 -没事
- Thank you, sir. Thank you very much. - All right.
-好 感谢 -必须的
- All right, thank you. - Absolutely.
你好 山姆
How you doing, Sam?
-老样子 -好
- I'll have the usual. - Sure.
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
现在不是了
Not anymore.
你要喝什么
What are you drinking?
你请什么我喝什么
Whatever you're buying.
看起来我们今晚不走运
Looks like it's not our night.
医生让我吃一种新药
My doctor has me on new medication.
告诉他 他让你没能享受
Well, tell him he just cost you
你可能享受到的最销魂的臀部
the best piece of ass you would've ever had.
家乡
告诉我你想到的第一件事
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind.
费城
Philly.
好极了
Excellent.
里滕豪斯广场
那这个呢
How about this one?
独♥立♥钟离里滕豪斯广场很近
Liberty Bell is near Rittenhouse Square.
好极了
Excellent.
卢修斯
Hey, Lucious.
我们吃早餐吧
How about we get some breakfast, huh?
我想让你想想
I want to get your thoughts on,
我们卖♥♥掉帝国娱乐流媒体的事
us selling Empire XStream.
对方给安德鲁开的价很诱人
Andre got a great offer.
对于这种事我没什么想法
I don't have any thoughts on anything like that.
琦琦 我和德怀特正在进行治疗
Cookie, Dwight and I are right in the middle of a session.
我能看出来
I can see that.
看 这张你肯定能想起来
Look. You got to remember this one.
这是我们 在费城 我们就是从那里起步
This is us, in Philly, where we started.
这是把枪吗
Is that a gun right there?
琦琦 能不能不打扰我们
Cookie, can you excuse us?
问你的医生去
Well, ask your doctor.
她什么都能答上来
She got all the damn answers.
全体起立
All rise.
请坐
Be seated.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表