剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我最热的流行歌♥
My biggest pop hit.
歌♥迷们还在为《嘀嗒》而疯狂 你知道的
The streets still go crazy for "Drip Drop," and you know that.
我睡着了都能再写一首这么热门的歌♥
I could do another "Drip Drop" in my sleep.
但我要再尽力一点
But I need to go harder.
这不是嘻哈乐和流行乐的对决
It ain't about hip-hop versus pop.
而是你觉得你无法超越自己
This is about you thinking that you can't top yourself.
安妮卡做艺人开♥发♥部的头儿时
You know, when Anika was head of A&R,
她从来没分♥析♥过我
she never tried to analyze me.
她只会支持我的想法
She just supported my vision.
小哈 我不是想抹杀你的灵感
Keem, I'm not trying to kill your vibe. Okay?
我只是想你知道
I'm trying to let you know
如果你做出一张很火的流行唱片
that if you make a pop record and it blows up,
那你在这里随心所欲
that's how you're gonna get the leverage
才算有了筹码
to do whatever you want around here.
这里的规矩就是这样
That's how this works.
你想让我超越《嘀嗒》
You want me to top "Drip Drop"?
我知道你有潜力
I know your potential.
你要什么我都能做到 贝基
All right, whatever you want, Becky.
好的
All right, then.
给他们看我们还有里昂[狮子]在咆哮
Let's show 'em we still got Lyons roaring up in here.
-来吧 -你会做出比《嘀嗒》
- Let's get it. - u202dYou're gonna make something
更好的音乐
better than "Drip Drop," Right?
给我一首能让我跟着跳的歌♥
Give me something to dance to.
嘀 哒 嘀
Drip, drop, drip. Right?
干起来吧 我相信你
Let's do it. I trust you.
你想从哪开始 老大
Hey, where you want to start, boss?
现在还不行
No, not yet.
等我先记下来脑子里的这段节奏
Not till I get this beat out my head.
先做一首我自己的歌♥ 再录一首给他们
One for me, before I make one for them.
我想去卫生间
Well, I think I need to go and find me a restroom.
你知道在哪吗 就在后面
You know where it is? Just right... in the back. Okay?
拜托 威利 你得上菜了
Come on, Willy, man, you got to pick up,
动作快点
pick up the pace, man.
好的 抱歉 老板
Yeah, yeah, sorry, boss.
-克莱姆 -什么事 卢
- Hey, Clem. - Oh, what you need, L?
你有办法联♥系♥到埃迪吗
Do you have a way of getting in touch with Eddie?
今天他大概不会接电♥话♥
He probably won't answer his phone today.
他侄女在他的乡村俱乐部结婚
His niece is getting married over at his country club.
你去过吧
You been there, right?
范迪威尔
The Vandeveer?
-范迪威尔 -是的
- Vandeveer. - u202dYeah.
谢了 克莱姆
Thanks, Clem.
不客气
No problem.
备好麦克风 我们开始
Get the mic. Let's get it.
德怀特
Dwight?
打扰一下 能给我厕所的钥匙吗
Excuse me, can I get a key to the bathroom?
我觉得德怀特有麻烦了
I think there's something wrong with Dwight.
-德怀特 -卢修斯 他不回话
- Dwight? u202d- Lucious. He won't answer.
他不在里面 他走了
He ain't in there. He left.
他走了是什么意思 他不能走
What do you mean he left? He can't leave.
他是个成年人 女士
He's a grown man, lady.
范迪威尔
Vandeveer.
真不敢相信你在我的出租车里
I can't believe I got you in my cab.
我可是最狂热的卢修斯·里昂粉
I am the biggest Lucious Lyon fan there's ever been.
你绝对想不到 绝对想不到
You don't even know, man. You don't even know.
你也许说的对
You might be right about that.
这些年
You and your music
你和你的音乐让我把到不少妹
got me so much trim over the years.
我有一个完整的套路
I had a whole system.
叫做"卢修斯·里昂三步拿下法"
Called it the "Lucious Lyon Triple Takedown."
你带一个女人去夜店
You take a lady to the club,
带她去跳舞
get her out on the dance floor,
随着你的《努力追求》跳个够
sweating to your joint, "On the Grind."
回家路上
On the way home,
用《我会追到你》让她浪起来
get her loose with that "Make You Mine."
之后在卧室用《小妖精》
And then, get her freaky in the bedroom
让她发狂
with that "Hot Little Thing."
《小妖精》
"Hot Little Thing."
现在
And now, um,
有请我们的东道主
let's hear from our host, huh?
我的弟弟 埃迪·巴克
And my little brother, Eddie Barker.
大卫 克莱尔
David, Claire,
这里有不少人
there's plenty of people in this room
想要给你们一些
who'd like to offer you some
怎样成功经营婚姻的忠告
sage advice about how to have a successful marriage.
但我给你们的忠告是
But my advice to you is...
不要听他们的
don't listen to any of them.
也不要听我的
Don't even listen to me.
因为每个人
'Cause everyone
对于你该怎样过你的生活 成为什么样的人
has, uh, some idea about how you should live your life
都有自己的见解
and what you should be.
但时间是你们的
But this is your time,
这条路是你们的
this is your path.
如果你在人生旅程中经历挣扎和痛苦
And if, on your journey, you experience struggle or pain,
拥抱它 因为挣扎让爱
welcome it, 'cause struggles turn love...
永存
into lasting love.
所以让我们
So let's do a toast to...
为永恒的爱干杯
to lasting love.
敬永恒的爱
To lasting love.
-你把他弄丢了 -我知道这很糟糕
- You lost him? - I know. It's very bad.
我想让你知道
And I want you to know
我之前从来没出过这种事
nothing like this has ever happened to me before.
他给了我一些信♥号♥♥
It's... uh, he was giving me signs
-我判断错误 -拜托
- and I miscalculated and... -Please, please.
坐下来冷静一下
Sit your nervous ass down.
你让我都紧张了 波西娅 进来
You're making me nervous. Porsha, get in here!
-琦琦 各大媒体在外面等着 -赶走
- Cookie, all the media outlets on hold... - Bump 'em.
我们已经赶了他们两次了
We bumped 'em twice already.
那就再赶一次 波西娅
Bump them again, Porsha.
卢修斯逃跑了 找不到他
Lucious ran off, we can't find him.
-需要我报♥警♥吗 -是的
- You want me to call the cops? u202d- Yes.
不 不行
No! Do not!
我们不能引起警方的注意 好吗
We don't need that kind of attention from the police, all right?
波西娅 出去吧 谢谢
Porsha, please get out. Thank you.
好了
Okay. All right.
什么触发了他
What triggered him, huh?
他看到什么 你说了什么
What did he see, what did you say?
-什么 -我们在克莱姆的店
- What? u202d- We were at Clem's Joint.
克莱姆...我不知道
And Clem was... I don't know,
他在说一个音乐制♥作♥人
he was talking about a music producer
卢修斯以前一直跟他去那家店吃饭
that he was there with all the time, uh...
-埃迪 埃迪·巴克 -就是他
- Eddie! Eddie Barker! - Yes!
波西亚 进来 快进来
Porsha, get in here! Get in here, Porsha!
你还需要我赶谁
Who you need me to bump?
不赶
No, don't bump.
只需要你给埃迪·巴克打通电♥话♥
I just need you to get Eddie Barker on the phone.
我想卢修斯就在那
I think that's where Lucious is.
我确定
I'm sure of it.
知道吗
You know what?
我有他号♥码
I have the number.
看来今天大家的活儿都被我包了
Looks like I'm doing everybody's job today.
如果有地址
If there's an address,
-我可以过去接他 -不用
- I can just go over and get him. - No.
卢修斯在埃迪那里
See, Lucious is with Eddie.
他就是和家人在一起
He's with family.
这样才能找回原来的他
That's what's gonna get him back.
真不知道我当初为什么雇你
Don't know why I hired you.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
贝基 亲爱的
Becky, baby, come on.
怎么样
What's good?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表