剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
你看不明白怎么回事吗
Don't you see what's happening?
他们要夺走贝拉 我不能让这种事发生
They're trying to take Bella, and I can't let that happen again.
-过来 过来 -妈 放手
- Come here. Come here. - Mom, let go!
我不能失去贝拉 妈
I can't lose Bella, Mom.
而我不能失去你
And I can't lose you.
听着
Look.
我们是里昂家族
We are Lyons.
逃跑不是我们的作风
We don't run, okay?
我们团结一心 一致对外
We stick together and we fight.
我们这样做时 就会天下无敌
And when we do that, nobody can beat us.
我做了一些事
I did some things.
我不在乎你做了什么 哈基姆
I don't care what you did, Hakeem.
你是我儿子
You are my son.
你是我的亲骨肉 我爱你
You are my blood, and I love you.
我会一路陪你走到最后
I will ride with you until the end of time.
你难道不清楚吗
Don't you know that?
过来
Come here.
早上好
Good morning to you.
别看我的伤疤
Don't look at my scars.
为什么要掩盖伤疤
Why you covering up the scars?
你觉得丢脸吗
You ashamed of them?
你不该如此
You shouldn't be.
很难看
Well, they're not very pretty.
你这么认为而已
Well, that's what you say.
我觉得很漂亮
They're beautiful to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看到真实的我
For really seeing me.
你之前那么说时 我很惊讶
I was so surprised when you said it before.
但我也爱你
But I love you, too.
-是吗 -我很爱我们的创作
- Really? - I love what we're creating.
这个重大突破...
I mean, this... breakthrough,
这其中的兴奋感...
the excitement of it, I-I mean...
你觉得我写本书怎么样
What do you think about me writing a book?
我觉得你误会了
I think you misunderstood.
我不会一个人独占著作权
I mean, I... don't mean like I'm gonna take ownership.
毕竟你才是主角
You're the artist.
我只是很开心做你的缪斯
And I'm... just so happy to be your muse.
克劳迪娅
Claudia...
你不是我的缪斯
You're not my muse.
琦琦才是我的缪斯
Cookie's my muse.
我昨天作画时 记起的就是这个
That's what I remembered last night in the painting.
记忆全部涌现出来了
I mean, it... it all came back to me.
你还不能完全相信你的记忆
I don't think you can trust all of your memories yet.
我们之前在石狮像前
I mean, we... we were at the lion.
你问我
And you said,
愿意跟你走吗
would I come with you.
德怀特 记得吗 你...
Dwight, remember? You...
我爱琦琦
I love Cookie.
你和我 德怀特 记得吗
You and me. Dwight, remember?
别叫我德怀特
Stop calling me Dwight.
我的名字是卢修斯
My name is Lucious.
不 没有卢修斯了
No. No, there is no Lucious.
卢修斯不在了
Lucious is gone.
是德怀特
It's Dwight.
不 我叫卢修斯
No, my name is Lucious.
什么情况啊
What the hell is going on here?
你得离开一下 我要和他单独谈谈
I think you should go and I need to be alone with him.
他现在好像有点没弄清楚
I think he's a little bit confused right now.
没弄清楚的人是你
I think the only one confused here is you.
我的家轮不到你做主
You don't give orders in my house.
你治疗得很出色
Now, you did a wonderful job.
我感觉好多了
I feel great.
我会派人把支票给你 你可以离开了
My office will send you a check. You may leave now.
你听见他的话了
Well, you heard the man.
你想让我帮你联♥系♥谁吗
Is there anyone you would like for me to call for you?
你在听吗
Hello?
韦伯 胡安妮塔
Webb! Juanita?
你能带克劳迪娅回屋 收拾行李吗
Can you take Claudia up to her room so she can pull it together?
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
妹子 赶紧走吧
Girl, you better get.
走吧
Let's go.
胡安妮塔 看看她要去哪儿
Juanita, find out where it is she needs to go,
帮她打包 让她离开这里
and help her pack all her things and get her on up out of here.
好的 琦琦女士 放心 我会打理好
Okay, Miss Cookie. Don't worry. I'll take care of it.
你办事 我放心
I know you will.
我就知道这贱♥人♥有毛病
I knew that bitch was crazy.
我当时就该相信自己的直觉
I should've followed my gut.
琦琦
Cookie.
我想跟你说件事
I want to tell you something.
稍后再说吧 卢修斯
It's gonna have to wait, Lucious.
贝拉的听证会不能迟到
We can't be late for Bella's court hearing.
你得好好收拾一下自己
And-and you got to clean yourself up.
琦琦 我想告诉你 我记起什么了
Cookie, I want to tell you what I remembered.
我知道 我也很想听听你记起什么了
I know. I would love to hear what you remembered,
但这一早上够折腾了
but it's been a long morning,
而且庭审不能迟到啊
and we cannot be late for court, okay?
快点 车上说吧
Hurry up. Tell me in the car.
我恢复了
I'm back.
没错
Yeah.
我回归了
I'm back.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表