剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
不 根本不可能
No, not at all.
我得去问问
Look-look, I got to ask.
你觉得他可能复发失忆症了吗
Do you think there might be a chance he relapsed?
也许突然痴傻了 给她打了个电♥话♥
Maybe went a little soft in the brain, gave her a call?
你觉得他说"需要独处时间"是这个意思吗
Do you think that's what he meant by he "Needed time alone"?
你认为他又需要她了吗
You think he needed her again?
我不知道 很难说
I don't know, it's hard to say.
我们说的是卢修斯
You know, are we talking Lucious,
还是德怀特
or we talking Dwight?
我们最好能问下克劳迪娅
I mean, best we can do is ask Claudia,
但问题就在这
but therein lies the rub.
联♥系♥不到这妞了
This chick is off the grid.
打她的任何号♥码都联♥系♥不到她
I can't reach her at any of her numbers.
给她做担♥保♥的医生呢 格洛莉亚
What about that doctor who vouched for her? Gloria...
格洛莉亚·罗思曼
Gloria Rothman.
-对 我要去找她 -好
- Yeah, she's on my list. - Yeah.
我联♥系♥她 跟她套套近乎
I'll reach out to her, give her the ol'
"你好吗 医生"
"What's up, Doc?"
她肯定知道一些事情
I mean, she's got to know something.
我再来找你
I'll get back to you.
瑟斯提
Thirsty.
找到他
Find him.
好 我们会的
Yeah, we will.
坚强点 小琦
Stay strong, Cook.
我真希望你不要挣扎
I really wish you wouldn't fight this.
你为什么要这么做
Why you doing this, huh?
你是要钱吗
You know? What, is it some money you need?
你想拿我
Is it, is it-- is this some kind of a ransom thing
换些赎金之类的吗
you want to do with me right now?
你知道我不会这么做
You know me better than that.
我要见德怀特
I want Dwight.
我不认识他了
I don't know him no more.
我不信
I don't believe that.
我们在一起的时候
When we were together,
你善良有创意还勇敢
you were kind and creative and brave.
你现在只是迷失了 满腔怒气
And now you're just lost, and so full of rage.
你不是这样的 德怀特
That's not who you are, Dwight.
贱♥人♥ 别叫我德怀特
Bitch, you better stop calling me that!
我叫卢修斯·里昂
My name is Lucious Lyon!
你的精神创伤太深了
Your trauma is so deep.
但我知道那是什么感觉
But I know what that's like.
为了活下来不得不抛弃自己的一部分
To have to shut down a part of yourself to survive?
但你就是德怀特
But you are Dwight.
我们会一起把他找回来的
And we'll get him back, together.
就算为此不得不杀死卢修斯
Even if we have to kill Lucious to do it.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
本周二帝国娱乐流媒体
dropping this Tuesday on Empire XStream
将推出帝国娱乐的一颗新星
is one of Empire's rising stars,
在拉维提科斯进行直播演出 托里·阿什
performing live at Laviticus, Tory Ash!
♪战火烧出我的伤疤♪
♪They see my battle scars♪
♪但这伤疤并非因为♪
♪They're not here just because♪
♪香烟和破洞牛仔裤♪
♪Cigarettes and tattered jeans♪
♪有信仰的反抗者♪
♪I'm a rebel with a cause♪
♪他们说我常惹麻烦♪
♪They say I'm troublesome♪
♪想逼我到墙角♪
♪They want to back me against the wall...♪
贝基
Becky.
琦琦不想让托里·阿什接受采访
Cookie don't want Tory Ash doing no interviews
迪布瓦家的那些烂事还没处理完
with all this Dubois mess going on.
当然了 我们只不过是
Of course. We only have every reporter
引来了国内每一家媒体机构的记者
from every media outlet in the country.
谁不想做过失杀人的独家报道呢
Who wouldn't want a scoop on manslaughter?
别冲我撒气 我只不过是个传话的
Yo, don't shoot the messenger.
我就是告诉你她跟我说了什么
I'm just telling you what she told me.
就是... 卢修斯呢
It's just... where is Lucious?
♪只会让我更强♪
♪It only makes me stronger♪
♪让我更强♪
♪Makes me stronger♪
♪有话就快说 随便说♪
♪Say it, just say it, just say it♪
♪反正他们也会喋喋不休♪
♪They're gonna talk regardless♪
♪铠甲让我无人能敌♪
♪But my armor makes me flawless...♪
只有他才能扭转乾坤
He's the only one that can spin this.
他的一个儿子在警♥察♥局
He got one son at the police station,
另一个儿子进了精神病院
and another son in the crazy house.
卢修斯已经够忙了
Lucious got enough on his plate.
这一家就喜欢戏剧性事件
This family loves drama.
拿着这个 我要去尿尿
Look, hold this. I'm-a go pee.
有隐情啊
TMI.
♪我挑衅国王♪
♪I was poking at the king,♪
♪他们想叫醒野兽♪
♪they trying to wake up the beast♪
♪我让他们乖乖坐好♪
♪I put them in they place and tell them to take a seat♪
♪尽管放马过来 玷污我的形象♪
♪Try they hardest, oh, they try to tarnish my image♪
♪但他们是雄狮 不会被击垮♪
♪But the lion in them means it ain't no dying in them, so♪
♪让他们尽情飞短流长♪
♪Tell them they can talk as much as they want to♪
♪让他们说♪
♪Let 'em talk now♪
♪我不知道你想让我们怎样♪
♪I don't know what the hell you want from us♪
♪要我们怎样♪
♪What you want from us?♪
♪杀不死我 令我更强♪
♪If it doesn't kill me, it only makes me stronger♪
♪-来 -令我更强♪
♪- Come on - Makes me stronger♪
♪-有话就快说 随便说 -说吧♪
♪- Say it, just say it, just say it - Say it♪
♪反正他们也会喋喋不休♪
♪They're gonna talk regardless♪
♪铠甲让我无人能敌♪
♪But my armor makes me flawless♪
♪刀枪不入♪
♪I'm bulletproof♪
打扰 琦琦
Excuse me, Cookie.
医生来了
I got the doc.
罗思曼医生愿意过来跟我们谈谈
Dr. Rothman was kind enough to come in and talk with us.
感谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
她是克劳迪娅的治疗师
She's Claudia's therapist.
在我们这一行
Well, in our profession,
同事互相诊断
it's not uncommon for colleagues
一点也不罕见
to function as counselors for each other.
请坐
Have a seat.
我们希望你能找到她在哪
Yeah, we were hoping that you could, uh, locate her.
我们想问几个问题
We have a couple of questions.
我已经好几周没见过克劳迪娅了
I haven't seen Claudia for a few weeks now.
联♥系♥不上她
I've been unable to reach her.
是不是出了什么事
Is... there something wrong?
卢修斯·里昂失踪了
Look, Lucious Lyon is missing, okay?
监控录像拍到了克劳迪娅
And-and security cameras picked Claudia up
在他最后出现的地方徘徊
lingering around the last place he was seen.
我客客气气地问你一遍
So I'm-a ask you this once, and I'm-a ask you nicely.
我需要担心这个贱♥人♥吗
Do I got to worry about this bitch?
克劳迪娅本身经历过创伤
Claudia has had her own fair share of trauma.
这让她成了理想的帮助者 但...
It's made her an ideal person to help others, but...
有几次她做得太过火了
there have been times when she took her methods too far.
你想听我讲讲课程安排吗
Would you like to hear about your curriculum?
我觉得我们可以
I was thinking that we would start
从之前做过的感官练习开始
with some of the sensory exercises that we did before.
我需要你放松自己 配合我
I'll just need you to be open and cooperative.
要是我不想放松配合你呢
Well, what if I don't feel like being open and cooperative?
如果你拒绝用药 我有这个
I have this if you refuse medication,
而这个是为了保护我自己
and this is for my safety.
曾有一位奥♥运♥会田径明星
There was this Olympic track star.
有天晚上他们队乘坐的大巴冲出马路
His team bus ran off the road one night,
但他活了下来
but he survived.
克劳迪娅为了帮他恢复
To help with his rehabilitation,
搬到韦斯切斯特 和病人及他妻子同住
Claudia moved in with the patient and his wife up in Westchester.
她也是这么对我和卢修斯的
The same damn thing she did with me and Lucious.
他的恢复速度远远超过医生的想象
Well, his doctors could not believe his recovery,
但他妻子
but things took a turn
决定中止克劳迪娅的一些非传统疗法时
when his wife decided to discontinue some of Claudia's
事情出现了转变
more nontraditional techniques.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表