剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
From that day on, that's all you saw
你只把我看作一个
when you looked at me--
有病的儿子
damaged son.
但你确实病了
But you are damaged.
你呢
And what about you?
你的病根那么深
Your sickness is so deep.
你是个反♥社♥会♥者
You're a sociopath.
你对于自己的所作所为
You have no remorse for anything you do,
从不悔改
ever.
对我来说 你也病了 爸
You sound pretty damaged to me, too, Pop.
♪我将登顶♪
♪Okay, I'm going to the top♪
♪永不停歇♪
♪I'm-a never stop♪
♪你狂妄自大♪
♪Plus you got the swag of an undercover cop♪
♪像卧底条子 水管工 大反派♪
♪Or a plumber or an opp♪
♪像个大傻瓜 等下♪
♪The dude from Dumb and Dumber-- hold up♪
♪你就是个拖地的大拖把♪
♪No wonder you got the floor covered, you a mop.♪
好了
We got it.
出来吧
Bring it in.
我说过 努力总会有回报 兄弟们
Hey, I told you, hard work pays off, gentlemen.
-干得好 兄弟 -对 所以...
- Good stuff, boy. - Yeah. So...
一天的辛苦工作就要到头了
being that this is the end of a hard day's work,
去脱衣舞俱乐部放松下吧
off to the strip club we go!
除非你还没放下过去
Unless you still locked down, right?
别说了 兄弟
Stop that, bruh.
快 走吧
Come on, let's move.
你这是要去哪 急性子
Where you think you going, grasshopper?
你的债还没还清呢 看看周围
You got dues to pay. Look around.
我得打扫卫生吗
I got to clean this up?
别问我 他才是你的师♥父♥
Hey, don't ask me. That's your sensei now.
-不是吧 -从清理地毯上的灰尘开始
- Nah. - Start with the ashes in the carpet.
我爸讨厌上面有灰
My dad hates that.
享受吧
Enjoy.
所以我不能去脱衣舞俱乐部吗
So I'm not going to the strip club?
伙计 你会喜欢这间俱乐部的 刚开的
Hey, man, you gonna love this club, just opened up.
妞们可奔放了 等你见到辛纳蒙
The girls is out of control. Wait till you see Cinnamon.
-稍后赶上你们 -你要去哪
- I'm gonna catch up with you. - Yo, where you going?
慢着 等等
Hey, hold up. Wait.
浪子情深
Whipped.
深得很啊 兄弟
For real, man.
没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你要来拿回属于你的东西吗
What, are you back to take back what you own?
你该休息会了
You should probably get some rest.
不行
No, I shouldn't.
一切都应该完美无瑕
Everything has to be right.
演出服 灯光 动作
The-the costumes, the lighting, the moves.
但如今 全都是错的
And right now, it's all wrong.
这里的人在尽全力为你工作
People out here doing the best they can for you.
你把人骂走
You cursing folks out.
当场炒了他们
Firing folks on the spot.
这不是我认识的你
That's not the girl I know.
我已经不是以前的我了 哈基姆
I'm not that girl anymore, Hakeem.
埃迪在我身上看到了一些东西
Eddie saw something in me,
他向我保证 如果我能专心致志
and he promised that if I just stay focused,
他就会把我送上巅峰
that he'd get me here.
好吧 心无旁骛
Okay, no distractions.
所以你才拒绝我的求婚吗
That's why you turned down my proposal?
这一切都与你无关
Everything is not about you.
埃迪知道怎么做才能让我得偿所愿
Eddie knows what I have to do to get what I want.
请见谅 我要继续排练了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get back to my rehearsal.
好吧
Okay.
♪这就是连胜的感觉♪
♪This is how it feel to have a winning streak, baby♪
♪摇滚 你无法摆脱♪
♪Rockin' ... you can't pull off...♪
最近过得好吗
Hey, how you doing?
-真高兴见到你 -贾马尔·里昂 DJ天选之人
- It's good to see you. - Jamal Lyon, DJ Selection.
你好 谢谢你邀请我们
What's up, man. Thank you for having us.
-欢迎来到我的逃避窝 -可以放这张吗
- Welcome to my den of misfits. - Can you play this track, love?
-哪个艺人写的 -他是新人
- Who's the artist? - It's a new artist.
暂时不愿透露自己的名字
Who'd like to remain anonymous for the time being.
♪铃♥声♥响起♪
♪Rings, got a few on♪
♪如妖精般发光 我的女人衣着豹纹♪
♪Got gold like a leprechaun, my girl got a leopard on...♪
好了 大家
All right, y'all.
今晚有独家音乐
We got an exclusive here tonight.
无需介绍
No introductions needed.
你们都知道该怎么做 开始吧
You already know what to do. So let's go.
♪他们看见我们争吵♪
♪They could see us falling out♪
♪但我预感今晚和好♪
♪But I can see us fall tonight♪
♪他们看到落魄的我们♪
♪They could see us coming down♪
♪但我看到了得志的未来♪
♪But I could see us going higher♪
♪流下自私的泪水♪
♪Selfish tear drops♪
♪自记忆深处落下♪
♪Fall from memories♪
♪我伤透了你♪
♪I broke your heart♪
♪但别再哭泣♪
♪But no more crying now♪
♪他们以为我们已经结束♪
♪They think our picture is broken♪
♪但也能让我们逃离他人视线♪
♪But maybe it was out of focus♪
♪人们哪知你我情比金坚♪
♪They don't know we're gold♪
♪人们不知你我情比金坚♪
♪They don't know we're gold...♪
♪没错♪
♪Yeah♪
你觉得帝国娱乐准备好了吗
You think Empire's ready for this?
无所谓 因为我准备好了
It don't really matter 'cause I am.
你们觉得如何 喜欢吗
What'd y'all think? How'd y'all like it?
♪人们不知你我情比金坚♪
♪They don't know we're gold, they don't know we're gold♪
♪人们不知你我情比金坚♪
♪They don't know we're gold.♪
-亲爱的 -怎么了
- Baby? - Yeah?
你怎么在这工作
What, you over here working?
你确定心脏病医生允许你这么做吗
You sure your cardiologist would approve?
没 我只想投资一笔钱
No, I'm just putting some money
给牢里的女人
on the books for some girls
送去一些书 仅此而已
still behind the wall, that's all.
有人敲诈你了吗
Somebody shaking you down?
没 没这回事
No. Not at all.
所以...
So, um...
今天过得怎样
How did today go?
很好 很好
It was good. It was good.
好吧
Okay.
你就这么让我走了吗
You gonna let me just walk away with that?
你还好吗 宝贝
Are you okay, baby?
我今天见了两个女人
I saw two women today.
一个濒临死亡
One was dying,
另一个生活在谎言中
and one was just living a lie.
经历了心脏病发等一系列事情
And after all of this stuff that happened with my heart
与那些女人见完面 我...
and seeing those women, I just...
我再也不会漠视自己的生命了
I don't want to take my life for granted anymore.
卢修斯 我听你说
And Lucious, I hear you saying
你想我回来 你想让一切
you want me back and you want things
重回过往 但我不想回头
back the way they were, but I'm not interested in going back.
我想向前看
I-I want to move forward.
慢着 慢着 你在说什么
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What are you saying?
-我的意思是你... -什么
- I mean, are you... - What?
你不想和我在一起了吗
You're saying you don't want to be with me anymore?
-是这样吗 -我不是这个意思 卢修斯
- Is that what... - That's not what I said, Lucious.
有那么一刻 我以为
For a minute, I thought you were
你要斩断情丝和我告别了
winding up to sing me some swan song.
我... 听着
I'm-- look.
我很严肃 懂吗
I'm being serious. Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
真的爱你 但我不想活在过去了
I do, but I don't want things to go back to the way they were
因为我无法容忍♥谎言 欺骗与...
because I can't deal with the lies and the cheating and...
激烈竞争了
and the competition.
我...
I just...
我想让一切变得更好些
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表