剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第九集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
你是说巴克先生
Are you saying Mr. Barker
会同意加入帝国娱乐吗
would come on board at Empire?
你们的首席执行官
Special advisor to your CEO,
琦琦·里昂的特别顾问
Cookie Lyon.
我没有为了你辞去工作 你就甩了我
And when I didn't quit my job for you, you dumped me.
法庭将全部监护权判给
This court awards full custody to
-安妮卡·卡尔汉 -棒
- Anika Calhoun. - Yes!
沃伦 你怎么在这里
Warren, what are you doing here?
我侄子可以说下详情
My nephew can provide full details.
-你侄子 -贱♥人♥
- Your nephew? - Bitch!
-她毁了我 -是你毁了自己
- She ruined me. - You ruined you.
我警告过你爱上里昂家的人会有何下场
I told you what would happen if you fell for a Lyon.
她买♥♥通了我的心理医生
She compromised my therapist?
他对你的药做手脚了
Yeah, see, he was messing with your meds
这样就能影响你的头脑
so he could mess with your mind.
我是拉斯维加斯警♥察♥
I'm Vegas Metro.
我懂你[抓到你了]
I got you.
这里就只有你和我们
There is nobody in here but you and us.
-其它什么都没有 儿子 -不
- There's nothing here, baby! - Oh, no.
你看到那个贱♥人♥把咱家孩子搞成什么样了吗
You see what that bitch did to my baby?
天呐
Oh, God!
我们要来对付你了 贱♥人♥
We coming for you, bitch.
我是放克弗利克斯
Funk Flex, I'm in the building.
你们都准备好了吗
Y'all ready for this?
帝国娱乐最酷炫专辑是谁的
Who has the number one album on Empire?
帝国娱乐流媒体最火的歌♥手是谁
The hottest singer on Empire XStream?
最能代表里昂家族的
The Lyon of all Lyons.
曾经和未来的王者
The once and future king!
♪爱上你♪
♪To belong♪
♪爱上你♪
♪To belong♪
♪很久以前♪
♪Long ago♪
♪如此遥远♪
♪And oh so far away♪
♪第二场演出前♪
♪I fell in love with you, baby♪
♪我爱上了你 宝贝♪
♪Before the second show♪
♪你可曾记得♪
♪Don't you remember you told me♪
♪你说过爱我 宝贝♪
♪You loved me, baby?♪
♪你说你会这样♪
♪You said you'd be coming back♪
♪再次回来♪
♪This way again, baby♪
♪宝贝 宝贝♪
♪Baby, baby♪
♪宝贝♪
♪Baby♪
♪宝贝 宝贝♪
♪Oh, baby, baby...♪
爸
Pop?
爸
Pop?
爸
Pop?
爸
Pop!
卢修斯
Lucious!
爸
Pop!
爸
Pop...!
没事了 儿子
It's all right, son.
没事了 爸爸在这
It's all right. Daddy's here.
没事 爸爸在这
It's okay. Daddy's here.
爸爸在这 有我呢
Daddy's here. I got you.
爸爸在这陪着你
Daddy's got you now.
爸爸在这陪着你
Daddy's got you now.
没事了
It's okay.
会好起来的
It's gonna be fine.
你好 里昂先生
Hello, Mr. Lyon.
-他能听到我说话吗 -你儿子
- Can he hear me? - Your son is
现在基本处在自己的世界中 里昂先生
pretty much in his own world right now, Mr. Lyon,
但我相信他能感觉到你在他身边
but I believe he can sense your presence.
他妈妈昨天一进来
His blood pressure stabilized
他的血压就稳定了
the moment his mother came in yesterday.
她不想走
She didn't want to leave.
这些绑带是怎么回事
What's up with the straps?
为了他自己的安全 里昂先生
It's for his own safety, Mr. Lyon.
在清除安德鲁体内的精♥神♥药♥品♥时
We're keeping Andre heavily sedated
我们给他注射了很强的镇静剂
while we purge the psychotropics from his system.
然后呢
And then what?
直到药物排出他体内
We won't be able to determine whether he's suffered
我们才能确定他的脑部是否遭受永久损伤
any permanent brain injury until the drugs clear his system.
你知道你儿子精神崩溃了吧
You do understand your son had a psychotic break?
你知道我儿子会彻底好起来 对吧
And you understand that my son's gonna be perfectly fine, right?
安德鲁
Andre.
你听好了
I want you to listen to me.
我是你♥爸♥爸
I'm your daddy,
我回来了
and I'm back.
意味着把我儿子害成这样的人
Which means that the people that did this to my boy
会付出沉重的代价
is gonna pay dearly.
以眼还眼 以牙还牙
Eye for eye, tooth for tooth,
一命换一命
and bloody soul for bloody soul.
胡安妮塔 你找到我的项链了吗
Juanita, do you have my necklace?
-找到了 夫人 -谢谢
- Yes, ma'am. - Thank you.
会很好看
It's gonna be great.
给我 胡安妮塔小姐 我想
Excuse me, Ms. Juanita, I'm sure there's a...
厨房♥里有餐盘要收拾
plate left in the kitchen somewhere.
你来做什么 卢修斯
Oh, what are you doing, Lucious?
上帝的使命
What God gave me to do.
行了 我来
Oh, please, I got this.
说吧 有什么打算
So, come on. What's the plan?
我知道我们要去参加船长舞会
I know we got the Captain's Ball and all this stuff to do,
但是 要我对付哪个迪布瓦
but, I mean, which one of these Dubois can I get at?
不不不
Uh, no, no, no.
交给我 卢修斯 因为我不能冒险
I got it, Lucious, 'cause I can't risk
你要是再变成德怀特
you going all Dwight on me and...
会把一切都毁了
ruining everything.
我都不知道德怀特是谁
I don't even know who that is.
这事埃迪的派对结束后再说
Okay, let's talk about this after Eddie's party.
住手
Stop.
船长舞会八点整开始
The Captain's Ball begins promptly at 8:00,
我们请了真正的民兵组织
and we'll have a veritable militia staged
在会场内部待命
in the ballroom tonight
以从内部对活动进行防卫
guarding the event from the inside.
他们接受的是秘密训练
They're trained in discretion.
你的客人绝不可能知道他们的存在
Your guests will never know they're there.
每一名侍者或者酒店员工
So, you have vetted all of the waitstaff,
你们都审查过了
all of the hotel workers?
是 夫人 没人能钻空子
Yes, ma'am. Nobody's getting through the cracks.
非常好 谢谢
Very good. Thank you.
-谢谢 先生们 -好 夫人
- Thank you, gentlemen. - Yes, ma'am.
安妮卡
Anika.
你去和交响乐队确认一下
I need you to check in with the orchestra.
我选了一个很特别的节目组合
I have ordered a very specific program.
我想听艾灵顿和BC
I want Ellington and BC,
加拿大不列颠哥伦比亚交响乐团
格什温和波特 还有我的最爱舒伯特
and... Gershwin and Porter, and my favorite, Schubert.
舒伯特
Schubert.
乐意效劳 黛安娜
With pleasure, Diana.
-我这就去 -谢谢
- I'm right on it. - Thank you.
还有确认一下屏幕摆好了没有
Oh, and please check the placement of video screens.
我想让每一位宾客都能欣赏到
I want everybody to enjoy the film we've created
我们拍的迪布瓦慈善基金影片
about the Dubois Philanthropic Foundation.
-没问题 -谢谢
- Consider it done. - Thank you.
安吉洛 怎么了
Okay, Angelo. What is it?
你真想这么干吗
You sure you want to go through with this?
我们家和里昂家激战正酣
Have the Captain's Ball when-when this war
偏偏选这时候办这场舞会
between our family and the Lyons is-is so hot?
我没在打仗
I'm not at war with anyone.
但去年全盘皆输之后 我们是时候
But after last year's debacle, it is time for us
东山再起 鹤立鸡群
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表