剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
过来 爸
Come here, Dad.
听听这个
Man, check this out.
这首歌♥是我们一起写的
This is a song that you and me wrote together.
-什么时候 -一年前吧
- When? - Well, like a year ago.
真好听
That's really nice.
你看 我觉得写歌♥这件事真奇妙
See, I find this whole songwriting thing so fascinating.
歌♥是怎么写出来的呢
I mean, how does it happen?
就坐在钢琴前
Do you just, you know, sit down at the piano,
-歌♥就写出来了 还是 -有时是的
- and it just happen, or you...? - I mean, sometimes.
也有些时候
I mean, other times, it's...
跑步 走路 开车或睡觉时就有了灵感
comes from when you're running or walking or driving or sleeping.
我写下来 灵感就成了歌♥词或者旋律
And I write, so it's-it's a lyric or a melody,
积累起来 往里面加入乐器 然后
and you just stack it, and start adding instruments and...
这些是干什么用的
What's all of this for?
这是活页乐谱
That's sheet music.
怎么变成唱片的
Well, how do you get it to be in the record?
要录唱片
In order to make a, a record,
就需要进录音棚录制
you-you got to go into a studio and record it.
我想去看看
I want to see that.
带我去录音棚吧
Take me to the studio, then.
不行 那是在帝国娱乐
No, man, it-- that's-that's at Empire.
那就带我去帝国娱乐
Then take me to Empire.
允许进入
快来
Come on.
没人看到我们对吧
We good, right?
不能让别人看见他 不能让别人知道他来了
'Cause no one can see him, no one can know that he's here.
我轻车熟路
This is what I do, all right?
-好 -气色不错 卢修斯
- All right. - Looking good, Lucious.
我是瑟斯顿 瑟斯提
Thurston. Thirsty?
瑟斯提
Thirsty.
-这名字真好 -是啊
- That's a wonderful name. - Yeah.
你真不记得我了 老大
Look, you really don't remember me, boss?
还是你在骗我们
Or are you just, you know, rocking us all to sleep,
卢修斯·里昂经典套路
pulling the Lucious Lyon move?
要是我还记得谁
Well, I would think if I remembered anyone,
肯定是穿得像你一样光鲜亮丽的人
it would be someone dressed as smooth as you dress.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
没事 来吧
We good, come on.
他一直都穿成那样吗
Does he always dress like that?
没有哪天不是
Every damn day.
各位看这张图表
And so if you'll turn your attention to the chart,
你们会发现我们在跟进
you'll see the way we intend to track progress
每一张周♥年♥庆♥专辑的制♥作♥
on every album in 20 For 20.
我们跟进艺人 制♥作♥人和预算
We are tracking artists, producers, budgets
更重要的是
and more importantly,
你有没有达到预期的目标
whether or not you are hitting your milestones.
最好是达到
And you better damn well hit 'em.
不然的话就等于失败
Or you're gonna hit bricks.
听着各位 我们没有时间或精力犯错
Look, people, we don't have time to waste here or room for error.
得把这件事当成打仗
You got to think about this like a, a military operation.
-是啊 -继续
- Absolutely. -- Continue.
琦琦行动 是吗
Like Operation Cookie, huh?
小光 你知道你不该参加
Shine, you know they say you shouldn't
一场没有你也能进行的会议
show up to a meeting that can start without you.
但既然你和你的蠢蛋们来了
But since you and your goons are here,
你的位置在那儿
there's your spot.
一张专辑
One album?
搞什么 不行
What's...? Nah.
这张图表上可能都是一张专辑的日程
You may have a chart and a schedule full of ones,
但我不止一张
but I ain't a one.
问问卢修斯 他知道
Ask Lucious, he know.
卢修斯不在这
And Lucious ain't here.
这件事我管
I'm running this.
听着 我要回去掌管帝国了
Look, I'm-a get back to running my empire.
你应该会有充足的时间
That'll give you plenty of time
把那条生了癞疮的杂种狗从我公♥司♥赶出去
to get that mangy mutt out of my workplace.
-他去哪我就去哪 -对
- Hey, he goes where I go. - Yeah.
我就是跟狗说话呢 小光
I was talking to the dog, Shine.
这家公♥司♥我也有股份
Hey, I own a stake in this company.
我在董事会有一席之地 琦琦
I got a seat on the board, Cookie.
一张专辑不够
One album is not enough!
我对每个新人都会说这番话
I give this speech to all the newbies.
不算复杂 但依然
It's not complicated, but still,
只有一些人能懂 大多数人不懂
only some of you get it, most of you don't.
如果你是那少数人 你会没事的
If you're in the former, you'll do all right.
要是你不懂 那就糟了
You're in the latter, you won't.
相信我 你会从血泪中吸取教训的
Trust me, you'll learn the hard way.
安静
Hey, quiet down now!
你长得很可爱
You're cute.
但你是道上混的 你知道规矩
But you're a street chick, you know the drill.
保持低调 别惹是生非 闭上嘴
Keep your head down, nose clean and your mouth shut.
最重要的是
Most important:
像你这样的小美人想要在这里生存
tiny little thing like you wants to survive in here,
永远不要忘记那里的每一个女士
do not ever forget that every last one of those ladies
在对你微笑时
will just as soon smile at you
也会想在你的漂亮脸蛋上刮出一道疤
as slice a buck 50 across your pretty little face.
如果有需要 电♥话♥拨9叫"客房♥服务"
Oh. And if you need anything, just dial nine for room service.
小光 这没必要演变成无聊的竞争吧
Look, Shine, this ain't got to be a pissing contest, okay?
是你挑起的
Well, you made it one.
就让我做一张专辑 挑衅我
Coming at me with that one album nonsense.
卢修斯不会这样对我不敬
You know, Lucious wouldn't disrespect me like that.
但是现在这里不归卢修斯管
Lucious ain't here right now, is he?
显然不是
Yeah, apparently not.
自从周♥年♥庆♥音乐会后 他怎么都不出现
How come he ain't shown his face since that concert?
因为这不关你的事
Because nunya, that's why.
既然你表现出一副关心的样子
Look, since you're acting all concerned,
他现在在专心恢复身体
he is focusing on his rehabilitation right now.
你想怎样 小光
What you want, Shine?
十张专辑
Ten albums.
小子 会谈结束
Boy, this meeting is over.
我没时间听你废话
Ain't nobody got time for your nonsense.
我们俩都清楚"二十年庆歌♥"只是孤注一掷
We both know 20 For 20 is just a roll of the dice.
你现在只剩下我了
I'm the only one you got left here
只有我知道如何制♥作♥大热单曲
that knows how to produce a banger.
好吧 三张
Okay, three.
你的计算器出错了
Something wrong with your calculator.
怎么说
How's that?
这离我25%的公♥司♥股份差得太远了
That's nowhere next to my 25% of the company.
七张
Seven.
在我完成之前 三号♥录音室绝不许别人使用
And Studio 3 on permanent lockdown until I'm done.
五张 这是25%
Five. And that's a quarter,
既然你要拿百分比来说事
since you want to throw percentages around.
只能给你三号♥录音室的优先使用权
First dibs on Studio 3, no lock.
我还要制♥作♥另外十五张专辑 行吗
I got 15 other albums to produce. Are we good?
这就是我所说的大智慧
That's that biblical wisdom I'm talking about.
真是刮目相看
I'm impressed.
五张我可以接受
I can live with five.
很好
Good.
你会做得很好的 琦琦
You're gonna do fine here, Cookie.
告诉卢修斯别着急着回来
And tell Lucious not to hurry back.
我喜欢跟你合作
I like working with you.
希望你那五张专辑能让我喜欢
Yeah, I hope I like these five you got.
准备好周末新闻了吗
You ready for the weekend update?
我手下有关朱莉安娜的情报是错的
My-my people had the incorrect intel on Giuliana.
我们进行了地毯式搜索
I mean... we-we looked under every rock, nook and cranny.
甚至搜了好几个毒窝
Even went through a couple of crack houses.
我不知道 感觉有人总是先我们一步
Now... I don't know, it's like somebody beat us to the punch.
这女人就这样人间蒸发了
I mean, this chick is ghost.
也许你需要换一批手下
Maybe you need new people.
这倒是实话 也许吧
Yeah, you ain't lying on that. Maybe.
下午就开始喝酒
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表