剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
attended The Source Awards last night."
他是个帅气的男人
He's a handsome fella.
也许那就是这位名模黏着他的原因
Might explain this supermodel wrapped around him.
别死气沉沉的 你的家人来了
Come on, look alive. You got family here.
卢修斯 卢修斯来了
Lucious. Lucious came.
卢修斯 我的宝贝们来看我了
Lucious! My babies came to see me.
我没话跟你说 贱♥人♥
I ain't got nothing to say to you, bitch.
伯利森说我可以见到我的宝宝
Burleson told me that I could see my baby
还能提早出狱 如果
and get an early leave if, you know,
只要我告诉他 你们正在策划什么
I just tipped him on anything that was going down.
但我没求过你任何事
But I didn't ask you for nothing,
所以我对你毫不亏欠
and I don't own you a damn thing.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
你"独力"拯救了你的宝宝
You saved your baby all by yourself.
给我滚蛋吧
Get the hell out of my face.
你在牢里没有家人
You got no family inside,
在外面也没有家人
you got no family outside.
我要把你折磨垮
I'm gonna break you.
我要把你折磨垮 让你不得不从这里爬出去
I'm gonna break you so you have to crawl out of here.
你和他说我们来了吗
Did you let him know we were coming?
百汇精神病院
我们不是要给他惊喜吗
I thought we'd surprise him.
你们怎么都来了
What are y'all doing here?
你们知道我一周后会回家
You know I'm coming home in a week.
我们只是想在你回家前
We just thought we'd came to check up on you
来看看你
before you came back.
来抱抱行吗
Is it okay to catch a hug or what?
事情我都听说了 你还好吧
I heard about what happened. You okay?
还行
Yeah, I'm fine.
我们只是很盼望你回家
Yeah, we're just looking forward to you coming home.
只要你准备好了
Whenever you're ready.
沃伦呢
Warren?
他没事
He's fine.
幸好小贾当时在那 把安吉洛给干掉了
Lucky Mal was there to take Angelo out.
你知道你说这话简直蠢到家了
You know how stupid you sound saying something like that.
你怎么可能会知道干掉人的滋味呢 哈基姆
What would you possibly know about taking somebody out, Hakeem?
这又不是拍电影
It's not some damn movie.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry, all right?
我不该来这里 我
I shouldn't have come here. I...
贾马尔 你不能走
Jamal, you can't leave.
我们要团结起来
We got to stick together.
不 那个女人
No, that woman,
那女人黛安娜想要毁掉我们
that woman, Diana, she wanted to destroy us,
而且她做到了
and she did.
她做到了
She did, y'all.
看看她对你干了什么
Look at what she did to you.
你 贝拉和我
And you and Bella and me.
还有她自己的亲生儿子
And her own flesh and blood.
现在大家都拍拍我的背安慰我
And now everybody's just patting me on the back
但是我很不爽 因为他们说得倒轻松
and I'm so pissed about that 'cause they're just like,
"好样的 好样的" 但是为了什么
"Oh, good job. Good job." But for what?
我不想杀人
Look, I ain't want to kill nobody.
但是我杀了人
But I did.
但是我杀了人
But I did!
贾马尔 没事的
Jamal, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
不
No.
小安 对不起 我没事
Dre, man, I'm sorry. I'm fine, all right?
真的很对不起
I'm really sorry.
贾马尔 听我说
Jamal, you listen to me, all right?
我们都肩负着自己的负担
We all carry our burdens with us.
但你不必一个人独自承受
You don't have to carry them alone.
有我和你一起
I'm with you.
还有我
I'm with you, too.
还有我
I'm with you, too.
我不是故意要伤你
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我知道
I know.
刚才你失控了
You weren't yourself.
琦琦来了
It's Cookie.
琦琦
Cookie!
我在这里
I'm in here!
你最好把她撵走 不然我就割断她的喉咙
You better get rid of her or I will slit her throat.
她绝对不能再妨碍我
She will not interrupt me again.
你好啊 琦琦
Hello, Cookie.
卢修斯在吗
Is Lucious here?
因为如果他在的话 我想和他谈一谈
Because if he is, I would like to speak with him, please.
请进
Please.
你是怎么找到我们的
How'd you find us?
你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Is there a reason why you're not returning my phone calls?
我们有一些很重要的工作要单独去做
We had some very important work to do alone.
"我们"是谁 白妞
What's this "We," white wo...?
你不如...
You know what? You just...
跟我说话
Talk to me.
除了找我 你就没别的事可干了吗
Ain't you got nothing better to do than looking for me?
你要卢修斯
I mean, yeah, you asked Lucious
帮你扳倒迪布瓦
to help you to take down the Dubois.
我做到了 对吧
I did that, right?
但是我现在要忙着充实
But there was a part of me that was developed
我和克劳迪娅共同塑造的另一部分自我
w-with Claudia that-that I need to flesh out.
我不知道该叫他卢修斯还是德怀特
I don't know whether to call it Lucious or Dwight,
但是不管怎样 我想成为更好的人
but whatever it is... I want to be a better man.
我不知道这个白妞给你施了什么魔咒
I don't know how this white woman got you twisted,
但是我们有公♥司♥要打理
but we have a company to run.
所以我要你起来跟我走
So I need you to get up off your ass and come with me.
你听我说 我在创作新歌♥
I need you to hear me. I'm writing new music.
你听不到吗
Can't you hear that?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我必须写完这首"新"歌♥ 拜托了
I've got to have time to finish this new song. Please.
如果你想和你的"奶妈"呆在一起
Okay, I'm not gonna sit here and beg you.
那就请便吧 宝贝
If you want to stay here with your wet nurse,
我绝不会求你
then you suck right on, baby.
♪昨日梦到♪
♪Yesterday, I had a dream♪
♪我们是一家人♪
♪We were family♪
♪梦醒后♪
♪When I woke up♪
♪你就在我的身边♪
♪You were next to me♪
你除了到处找我
Ain't you got nothing better to do
就没有别的事做了吗
than looking for me?
我必须写完这首"新"歌♥
I've got to have time to finish this new song.
拜托了
Please.
昨日梦到我们是一家人
Yesterday, I had a dream we were a family.
妈让你改音乐风格了
It was Mom's idea to change your sound.
所以她为你写了首情歌♥
So she wrote you a love song.
♪昨日梦到我们是一家人♪
♪Yesterday I had a dream that we were family♪
就是这首情歌♥
This love song.
我需要你认真听
I need you to hear me.
我在创作"新"的歌♥曲
I'm writing new music.
创作新歌♥
Write new music?
你好 琦琦
Hello, Cookie.
我们有很重要的事要单独完成
We had some very important work to do alone.
这是首"新"歌♥
It's new music.
他在撒谎
That's a lie.
那是我的歌♥
That's my song.
无信♥号♥♥
好极了
Great.
快想办法 琦琦 快想想
Come on, Cookie. Come on.
想想 琦琦
Come on, Cookie.
如果你不介意我问的话
If you don't mind me asking,
事情到底是怎么发生的
how did this happen?
你知道我懂具体的过程
I mean, you know I know how it happened, you know?
但是 你知道我想说什么吧
But, like... you know what I'm trying to say.
这是个好问题
It's a really good question,
因为我跟J老爹玩过一次
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表