剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
你正是我们所需要的人才
if it's gonna move forward in this marketplace.
我不知道帝国娱乐公♥司♥没了你要怎么办
I don't know what Empire's gonna do when you're not here.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much for that.
谢谢你这么说 但这并不能解决我的疑问
I appreciate that, but, uh, doesn't answer my question.
埃迪 你的目的是什么
What's this really about, Eddie?
我不知道你什么意思
I'm not sure I know what you mean,
我知道...
but I do know this...
太可惜了 真的
...it's a shame. Really.
你的父母没有让你经营公♥司♥
It's a damn shame that your parents didn't allow you
真是太可惜了 因为你的头脑
to run this company, because with your brains
能让你前途无量
there's no limit to what you could achieve.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, my brother.
你做得很好
You outdid yourself on this.
-姐 -怎么了
- Hey, sis. - Yes.
我不知道你想要哪个
I wasn't sure which one you wanted,
-所以我都拿了 -太棒了
- so I just grabbed all of them. - Ooh, that's amazing.
好的
All right.
太荒唐了
You know, this is ridiculous.
他们想让你每半年就买♥♥一根新充电线
They expect you to buy a new cord every six months
配合他们推出的新鲜小玩意
when they come out with some new gidgy-gadget.
比毒品交易还要黑
Bigger scam than the drug game.
太对了
You ain't never lie.
在我看来这不像是休息
Doesn't look like resting to me.
你没看到我躺在床上吗
Don't you see me in bed?
我要拿走这个 这个和这个
Well, I'll take this, and this and this.
-特别是这个 -不 不
- Oh, and especially this. - No, no.
给我
G-G-Give me that.
把电♥话♥给我 洛蕾莎
Give me the phone, Loretha.
想得美 坎迪斯
Kiss my ass, Candace.
你们别闹了
All right. Can you guys please stop it?
-她才心脏病发作过 -对
- She just had a heart attack. - Yes.
我们要做的就是要在卢修斯回来之前
Okay, all we got to do is keep her alive
保住她的命
until Lucious gets back.
如果她想要工作 那就是她自己负责
If she wants to do a little bit of work, it's on her.
-她是个成年人了 -我是成年人了
- She a grown-ass woman. - I'm a grown-ass woman over here.
我知道我们骨子里就要照顾所有事所有人
I know it's in our DNA to take care of everything and everybody,
但你要学会把你自己放在第一位上
but you have got to learn to put you first for once.
-这叫做自我照顾 -好吧
- It's called self-care. - Okay.
-你查一下 -会的 找到充电线后就查
- Look it up! - I will, soon as I find a cord.
自我照顾
Self-care?
我也想要自我照顾
I just want a little self-care.
那都是白人富婆的狗屁玩意
That is some rich, white-woman nonsense.
卡罗尔 也许这就是她们活得更久的原因
Maybe that's why they live longer than us, Carol.
不 她们比我们活得久
Uh, no. They live longer than us
是因为她们有钱有保险
because they have all the wealth and the insurance.
我知道 这是我嫁人的初衷
I know. That's why I married one.
你嫁了个白人女人吗
Oh, you married a white woman?
你知道我什么意思的
You know what I meant.
你们就继续这么幼稚好了
Okay, y'all sit on over there and act childish and irresponsible.
妈应该在这里的
Maybe Mom should be here.
她都听说了
She heard what happened.
她想见你
She wants to see you.
与我无关
I don't care.
那贱♥人♥抛弃了我们
That bitch left us.
我不想跟她有半点关系
I don't want nothin' to do with her.
我不知道你们为什么还要跟她联♥系♥
I don't know why y'all still dealing with her.
因为她是咱妈
Because she's our mother.
好吧 坎迪斯
Okay, Candace. You know what?
我请你离开
I'm-a need you to leave,
因为你只会让我心脏病复发
'cause you finna give me another heart attack.
我觉得自己的血压在升高
Yeah, I feel my blood rising right now.
-好的 我会走的 -谢谢
- Fine. I'll go. - Thank you.
但我会把你的小玩意都带走
But I'm taking your gadgets with me.
拔插孔太用力了不好意思
Sorry about the plug.
你就让她带着所有东西走了
You just let her get away with everything.
我现在不需要这些
I don't need these now.
整个团队都希望
And so the whole team agrees that
你可以开始尝试
it would be really, really great if you start...
进军更大的市场
testing out headlining in some larger markets,
同时我们也不想放弃
but also we don't want to neglect the opportunity
那些能让你给更重要演出开场的机会
to have you open up for some more... established acts.
好吧
All right.
你能不能专注于你的事业 装装也行
Do you maybe want to pretend to be invested in your career?
真抱歉 你因甩了我而洋洋得意
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not excited to be here
而我可不太想待在这里
while you gloat about dumping me.
我没有得意
I am not gloating about any...
对我来说也很尴尬
This is really awkward for me, too, okay,
所以我们赶紧说完
so let's just get through this.
不 我们不能就这么结束
No, we can't just finish,
因为我不像你那么会装
because I can't pretend like you.
我要知道发生了什么
I need to understand what happened.
不是所有关系都能天长地久 明白吗
Sometimes relationships don't work out, okay?
就是这样
It is what it is.
我们的关系很完美
Our relationship was perfect.
比任何时候都要好 你知道的
It was better than ever. You know it was!
我们的关系很好
Our relationship was great,
自从你跟我分手后 贝基
and ever since you've ended things with me, Becky,
我的脑袋就陷入了一个死循环
my brain has been on a loop.
食之无味 歌♥也写不出来 贝基
I can't eat. I can't write, Becky.
我做了什么
What did I do?
-告诉我 -我今天有很多会要开
- Just tell me. - You know, I actually have a lot of meetings to do today,
我们能不能...
so can we just...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
好吧
Okay.
我们可以 我们可以解决
Okay... We could be... We could figure this...
不 不 不
No, no, no... Don't, don't, don't, don't,
别开始计划 因为
don't start planning anything, because...
我要打掉孩子
I'm not keeping it.
没有我参与决定的机会吗
I don't get to have a say?
我知道这对你来说很难
You know, I-I knew that this would be really hard on you,
这也是我没有告诉你的原因
and that's why I didn't want to tell you,
但我现在不能怀孕
but I can't be pregnant right now.
我养不了孩子 抱歉
I can't have a kid. I'm sorry.
别就这么离开我 别
Don't walk away from me right now. Don't...
该死的
Damn it.
♪独一无二 完美前任♪
♪Big shoes, big shoes♪
♪现任亦讨我欢心♪
♪My new one got some really big shoes to fill♪
♪放下你 向前看♪
♪Made moves, made moves♪
♪开始新恋情 依然对你难忘怀♪
♪I moved on but I think about you for real...♪
波西娅 关掉 关掉
Porsha, turn it off. Turn it off!
埃迪为什么要改歌♥
Why did Eddie change the song, hmm?
你叫他给我打电♥话♥
No, you tell him he needs to call me and get that...
回头打给你 有人来查我电♥话♥了
I got to call you back. I'm about to get phone-checked.
你为什么那个样子站在那里
Why are you standing there looking like that?
我还有一家公♥司♥要运营
I still have a company to run.
拿过来
Give it here.
什么
What?
真是
Man...
趁我没有发脾气你有五秒回到床上
You got five seconds to get back in that bed before I raise hell.
你揍你男朋友的这段视频
This video of you beating your boyfriend,
贾马尔·里昂敞开心扉
歌♥手谈到最近的暴♥力♥行为
沃伦·哈尔 所有人都看到了
Warren Hall... Everyone's seen it.
-视频在网络疯转 -对
- It's gone viral. - Yeah, um...
为什么
Why?!
我们或许可以
Maybe we could, uh...
-别放了 行吗 -没问题
- we could stop playing it, please? - Oh, sure.
但你知道那件事之后
But you know that was followed by your involvement
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表