剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
这双曾经是我的幸运鞋子
These were my lucky shoes.
你的好运就要用光了
Well, your luck's about to run out.
里昂一家都是疯子
The Lyons are all kinds of crazy.
你为什么认为安德鲁不一样
What makes you think Andre is any different?
难道你看不出来他在耍我们吗
Can't you see he's playing us?
或者是我在耍他呢
Or am I playing him?
不 无论如何你都不能相信他或安妮卡
No. You can't trust him or Anika for that matter.
她的那对假胸就说明了她是个奸诈的贱♥人♥
She's got duplicitous bitch written all over her fake boobs.
我觉得她的胸是真的
I think they're real.
我就是在试你
That was a test.
你干嘛盯着看
Why are you even looking?
不 你在笑什么
No, why are you laughing?
你现在不能分心 好好想想
I can't have you distracted right now. Think!
重要的是
What matters...
你相信我吗
is do you trust me?
重要的是
What matters...
我们所有的交易里
is that in all of our deals...
-我们总是留有绝招 -没错
- We've always had an ace up our sleeves. - Yes.
你的绝招是什么
Where's your ace?
这就是我打电♥话♥给你的原因
That's why I called you.
我需要你帮我做一件事
I need you to do something for me.
你总是要我
You always need me...
为你做事
...to do something for you.
维罗妮卡会参加我们的筹租派对
Veronica's in our lineup for the rent party,
帝国娱乐
筹租派对安排
参加 不参加
维罗妮卡 提安娜
所以没问题
so that's good.
提安娜就别考虑了
Yeah, well, we can forget about Tiana.
她肯定不参加 埃迪把她搞得头晕转向
You know, she's out. Eddie got her head so gassed up,
她连上面在哪里都不知道了
she don't know which way is up.
我们不需要也不想要她这个唱歌♥靠调音的人
We don't need or want her auto-tuned ass.
-阿门 -我们有宝贝儿子贾马尔和哈基姆
- Amen. - We got our babies, jamal and Hakeem.
黑人天后三人组决定留在埃迪那边
TBD decided to stay with Eddie.
当然了
Of course they did.
她们挣扎着要站稳脚跟 三个母夜叉
They struggling to stay relevant, old hags.
我们让酷狗马马杜重获新生
We gave them Marmadukes a-a second life.
根据安德森同名漫画改编的家庭喜剧
美国度喻户晓的超级明星狗
酷狗马马杜
Marmaduke.
她们要亲吻我们的脚才对
They need to be kissing our feet.
你们要看看这个
You guys, you have to see this.
是布雷克的父亲
It's Blake's father.
这个嘻哈男 李科莱斯·里昂
Got this hip-hoppety guy, Licorice Lyon,
让我们的年轻人满口脏话 一身流氓打扮
got our young people talking, dressing like thugs.
这对你来说是个不小的打击吧
It's hit pretty close to home for you, hasn't it?
给我儿子布雷克灌输那么多乱七八糟的东西
Done filled my son Blake's head with so much stuff,
他都已经不知道他是白人了
he don't know he's white anymore.
-别说了 -他是怎么进来的
- All right, all right. - How the hell did he get in here?
我们现在可以听听我的说法了吗
We get to hear my side of the story now?
杰森 你能给他一个麦克风吗
Jason, can you get this guy a-a microphone?
你有什么想对你父亲说的
What do you want to say to your father, hmm?
你们看到的那张照片
You know, that picture you saw,
没错 那是我 在他那个破烂房♥子前
yeah, that's me, in front of his broken down house.
我举起手是因为他叫我举起来的
My hand is raised because he told me to raise it.
他说那样会让我看起来真的像他儿子
He said it would make me look like I was really his son,
你记得吗
you remember that?
-记得 -嗯
- Yes, I do. - Yeah.
知道吗 爸
You know what, Dad?
为了让你把我
I would've done anything
当作是你的儿子来看待 我什么都愿意做
for you to treat me like I was really your son.
直到第二天
Until the next day. Yeah.
你带我去参加那些疯狂种族歧视者的集♥会♥
When you took me to that crazy rally with those crazy racists.
那晚我就回到我妈家
I went back to my mom's house that night,
然后从那时起 我十五年都没见过
and I ain't seen or heard from this dude...
-或是听到过这个人的消息了 -天呐
- in the 15 years since then! - Boy!
你不知道谁...
You don't know who...
小哈 一定要让他来参加筹租派对
Keem, make sure he's at the rent party.
你相信他吗
You believe him?
相信
I do.
重要吗
Does it matter?
这个视频现在应该已经传疯了
I mean, that video's about to go viral right now.
我们现在在夹缝中求生存
I mean, we over here struggling to stay alive.
你知道这会吸引多少观众吗
You know how many viewers that's gonna bring in?
想想看
Think about it.
说到传疯
You know what, speaking of viral,
在那个舞台上我们还要做一件事
there's one more act that we need up on that stage.
我要见你
I want to see you.
抱歉
Excuse me.
喝掉
Drink this.
我需要你的乐队
I need your band.
我的巡演乐队吗 好啊
My tour band? All right.
不是 是你真正的乐队
No, your real band.
你掖着藏着的那个小"孤独堡垒"乐队
That little Fortress of Solitude band you hide behind.
有人告诉你吗 你怎么知道的
Someone tell you? How'd you find out?
也许是你在长音结束时的颤音
Maybe it's the vibrato you put at the end of your long notes
或者是你的和声之前那个多余的深呼吸
or was it that extra deep breath you take before your chorus?
你觉得是哪一点
Which one do you think?
好吧 被你发现了
All right, you got me.
带我的乐队上场 是不可能的
As far as bringing my band, the answer is no.
真的吗
Really?
全世界现在都想知道
Everybody in this world right now wants
这支神秘的乐队是什么人
to know who is this mystery band.
如果我们在筹租派对揭露你的身份
Now, if we reveal you at the rent party,
你能想象会有多少观众收看吗
can you imagine how many viewers are gonna tune in?
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I can.
真遗憾在把它称作废物前
It's a shame you didn't realize that
你没有早点意识到这点
before you called it junk.
不 这和我怎么想没关系
No, it's not about what I think.
是你要在需要的时候救这个家于水深火热中
It's about you helping the family when we need you.
我就是在帮我们家
I am helping the family.
让我独唱
So either accept me performing solo
或者不让我独唱也行
or don't accept me performing solo
我依然会这么做 因为我会帮我们家
and I'll still do it, because I help the family.
爸爸 你不怀念吗
Dad, don't you miss it?
不为门票
Huh? Not making music
不为销量之类的玩意 纯玩音乐
for-for ticket sales or units sold or anything like that.
单纯地玩音乐
Just making music.
你不可能不怀念这种感觉的
Ain't no way you don't miss that.
当然怀念
I miss it about as much
就跟怀念看着小时候的你夜里饿肚子一样
as I miss watching you hungry at night.
因为那时候的我忙着玩音乐赚钱
Because I was too busy playing music to get money
没时间喂你
to feed you.
想想你该忠于什么吧
Think about where your loyalties are.
这里是我们的筹租派对 砸钱不要停
This is our rent party, so let's keep the cash flowing!
开始前 我想向我的兄弟布雷克致敬
Before I kick this off, man, I want to salute my boy here, Blake.
当周围人 包括我在内都把他想得很坏时
Now, this brother stood tall even though
他依然不卑不亢
everybody around him, myself included,
屹立不倒
thought the worst of him.
对不起 兄弟
My apologies, bro.
没事
Always.
爱就是爱 对吧
Now, love is love, right?
我想问你们一个问题
So I'm about to ask y'all a question.
今晚谁要向我们展示一下自己的爱
Who trying to show us some love tonight?
让帝国娱乐永远属于里昂家族
Let's keep Empire with the Lyon family!
帝国娱乐
筹得资金 观众
开唱
Let's go!
♪检查麦克风♪
♪Microphone checka♪
♪人潮涌动 色♥欲♥迷离♪
♪Crowd rock selector, feeling like the GOAT♪
♪饶舌王者 众星围绕♪
♪The rap god, et cetera, surrounded by greatness♪
♪金色奖章 收入囊中♪
♪Gold plaques, I'm next up♪
♪仅此一次 破尽记录♪
♪This'll be the record to break all the records♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表