剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
怎么了 太露骨了吗
What, it's too hard-core?
得了吧
Please.
我在一些人身边时 感觉就像...
When I get around certain people, it's like...
自己嗑嗨了一样
it's like I'm getting high.
就像你靠"提基姆"过瘾一样
Like you trying to get high off of TaKeem?
我对提安娜更感兴趣
Well, more her than him.
说不清 我就是无法抑制自己的感情
I don't know, I just get really overwhelmed by my feelings
结果就表现得太强烈
and end up acting out really intensely,
这样把人吓跑了 就剩孤独一人
and I think I scare people away. Then I end up alone.
我和你完全相反
I'm the exact opposite
这种亲密关系
'cause that kind of intimacy...
让我感到害怕
freaks me out.
你那天晚上和沃伦好像挺亲密啊
You seemed pretty intimate with Warren the other night.
我知道 是吧
I know. Right?
-没错 -说不清啦
- Yeah. - I don't know.
我就是感觉他与众不同
I just... I feel like he's different.
这是我第一次对别人说出口
You're the first person I said this to out loud, but...
他可能会是我的真命天子
I think he could be my one.
-真命天子 -没错 可能是吧
- Your one? - Yeah, maybe.
我爸这样形容我妈
My dad would say that about my mom.
"她是我的真命天女"
"She's my one."
发生意外之前 我瞥见了这种情感
And right before his accident, I got a glimpse into that,
感觉如此地...
and it was so...
情真意切 纯爱无敌
so pure and so real.
找不到这样的感情 我不想将就
I don't want to settle for anything less than that.
爸
Pop.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你不是帮琦琦选首发专辑的人选吗
I thought you were helping Cookie choose the first album.
我想今天就不再折腾你妈了
I think your mother's had enough of me for the day.
我听到的内容 她不理解
I mean, she can't see what I hear,
她的想法 我也听不进去
and I can't hear the things she see.
我想我还是回家吧
I just think it's better I go home.
猩红色
Crimson.
就如同我在你身上
That's the same sharp,
看到的那种心在滴血的强烈痛楚
bleeding pain that I see in you.
怎么了 你还好吗
What? Are you okay?
你像变了一个人一样
You seem so different.
好了 爸
Come on, Pop.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
为什么选那种颜色
Why those colors?
不知道 别人送我的
I don't know. Somebody sent them to me.
-扔了吧 -爸
- Well, get rid of 'em. - Pop.
哈基姆 我尽力了
Hakeem, I've tried.
根本不可能
There's absolutely no way that
搞到那么多覆盆子色的贝雷帽
I can get that many berets in that raspberry color.
所有宾客都需要一顶
It's one for each guest.
我们需要手铃鼓和鸽子
We need tambourines. We need doves.
记下来
Write that down.
好了 够了
Okay, look, that's enough.
你们能搞定 别神经兮兮了
Y'all can figure it out. It's not that deep.
这是公主和"王子"[歌♥手]的生日宴
It's a princess and Prince birthday party.
愿他安息
May he rest in peace.
安妮卡 我们请你来是给贝拉面子
And, Anika, you are here as a courtesy.
所以你得老实点
So you need to calm down.
各位
Hey, everybody.
老爸想参观一下他的办公室 再...
Pop wanted to see his office before...
没人说我孙女在这儿呢
Nobody told me my granddaughter was here.
她在婴儿车里睡觉呢
She's asleep in her stroller.
安妮卡来了
Anika is here,
因为她在准备她女儿 就是你孙女的
because she's planning her daughter... your granddaughter's...
-生日宴 -安妮卡
- birthday party. - Anika.
是
Yes.
你好吗
How are you?
从看守所出来后 我就好多了
Better now that I'm out of jail.
-她也坐过牢吗 -是看守所 不是牢房♥
- She was in prison, too? - Uh, jail ain't prison,
她没被关多久 一根头发都没少
and she wasn't in there long enough to break a nail.
卢修斯要走了 他只是过来看看
Look, Lucious is leaving. He just came to stop by.
我想看看贝拉
I wanted to see Bella.
很抱歉我没来医院看你
I'm sorry I did not come see you in the hospital.
我相信你如果有机会
I'm sure you would have come to see me in jail
也不会来看守所探望我
if you had been able to.
毕竟我被关进去也是拜你所赐
After all, you are the reason that I was there.
听着 我
Listen, I'm...
安妮卡 很抱歉我给你造成了伤害
Anika, I'm sorry for anything I did wrong to you.
真的
I really am.
真诚道歉
A sincere apology?
卢修斯 你这是为什么道歉呢
Lucious, what is this for?
为强迫我假结婚吗
For, forcing me into a sham marriage?
还是为让我六个月都见不到自己的孩子
Or for ripping my child out of my arms for six months?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么脸
Who the hell you think you are
-指指点点 -安德鲁
- to judge anybody? - Andre!
-什么 你忘了 你忘了吗 -安德鲁
- What, you forgot? Did you forget? - Andre!
-要我提醒你吗 -冷静
- Do you need me to remind you? - Calm down!
控制你自己
Orient yourself.
-深呼吸 -深呼吸
- Just breathe. - Just breathe.
-冷静 -深呼吸
- Just calm down. - Breathe.
你先定一下神
Orient yourself around the room
换个方式表达你的感受
and find another way to express what you're feeling.
深呼吸 小安
Just breathe, Dre.
这个家不是只有你一个人失忆了
You're not the only person in this family to forget things.
贝拉出生那天还发生了其他事
Something else happened the day Bella was born.
朗达
Rhonda.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
今天有人给我送花了
Somebody sent me flowers today.
还以为是你们谁送的 但是
I thought it was one of you, but...
我早该明白的
I should have known better.
我跟你说我妻子去世了 爸
I told you my wife died, Pop,
但我没说是怎么去世的
but I didn't tell you how.
她尖叫着
Screaming.
她身体里每一根骨头
Every bone in her body...
都断了
broken.
她最后见到的人
And the last face she saw,
就是...
it was...
但因为你们都觉得守住家族的秘密
But because you all felt that protecting family secrets
要比说出真♥相♥更重要
was more important than telling the truth,
才让她逍遥法外
she got away with murder.
现在你们在这里
And now here you are,
策划她孩子的生日宴
planning her baby's birthday party
而我的家人
while my family,
我的家人
my family...
-却长眠地下 -安德鲁
- rots in the ground! - Andre!
可事情就是这样 爸
But that's how it goes, Pop.
我总遭到这种对待
That's how it always goes for me.
你之前说对了 我错了
You were right. I was wrong.
你有什么需要吗
Is there... is there something that-that you need?
你可以让我打脸了
Just a big, fat "I told you so."
他到家后...
Well, he was, um...
神情有些恍惚
disoriented when he got home.
我们本来要进行躯体心理治疗
We were gonna do some somatic work,
但我直接哄他入睡了
but I just put him to bed.
我希望卢修斯回归帝国娱乐的第一天能很棒
I just wanted Lucious' first day back to Empire to be amazing.
看来他没准备好
Guess he wasn't ready.
我看了你给我的书
I did read the book you gave me.
-很好 -里面有一节讲的是
- Great. - And there's a section in it about,
如何找出"十字路口"
identifying, the crossroads?
我在和他一起寻找
I'm looking for it with him.
我们用的是清醒梦疗法
We're using lucid dreaming.
我想我知道卢修斯的"十字路口"在哪
I think I know Lucious' crossroads.
我去过
I've been there.
见过
Seen it.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表