剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我不要像银行出纳员一样隔着玻璃和你说话
I'm not gonna talk to you through the glass like a bank teller.
很高兴你能回来帝国娱乐
I'm so glad to have you back at Empire
帮我们打破记录赚大钱 但是你不能
making us hits and money, but what you won't do
把我当作是你的小粉丝那样来和我说话
is talk to me like I'm one of your little fans out here,
尤其是在小光面前 清楚吗
especially in front of Shine. Is that clear?
你嫉妒我 明摆着的
Only thing that's clear is your jealousy.
嫉妒什么
Jealousy of what?
我已经开始新生活了
I moved on.
我卖♥♥掉了上百万的唱片 环游世界
I sold millions of records, I traveled the world,
而你还在这里打混
and then you... were still stuck here.
打混 谁在打混 是你给我下了最后通牒
Stuck? Who's stuck? You the one that gave me an ultimatum,
我没有为了你辞去工作
and when I didn't quit my job for you,
你就甩了我 现在我坐上了这个职位
you dumped me, and now I run this bitch.
有什么这么好笑的
What is so funny?
我忘了你生气的样子有多可爱
I forgot how cute you are when you get mad.
别 别
Stop. S...
里昂女士
Ms. Lyon.
如果你的证词仅有
If your testimony is half as colorful
我不想听到的那些评论一半丰富
as your comments I wasn't meant to hear,
也许你会让我今天很开心
you just might make my day.
谢柏德先生 请对证人提问
Mr. Shepherd, your witness.
里昂女士
Ms. Lyon.
你的职业是什么
What do you do for a living?
我是帝国娱乐的联合首席执行官
I am co-CEO of Empire Entertainment.
那是一家价值百万美元的音乐娱乐公♥司♥
It's a multimillion dollar music and entertainment company.
你一直从事音乐工作吗
And have you always been in music?
是的 但不是一直在这么高的职位
Yes. Uh, just not at this high level.
在我出任帝国娱乐这个职位之前
Before I came to this position in Empire,
我坐了十七年的牢
I... I spent 17 years in prison.
我做了一些错事
Look, I made some mistakes
试着让我的梦想成真
trying to make my dreams come true,
为此我付出了沉重的代价
and I paid heavily for them.
我不得不从监狱里养大我的孩子
I had to raise my kids from prison.
特别是哈基姆
Especially Hakeem.
他当时还只是婴儿
He was just a baby.
看到他把所有的爱全放在他的宝贝女儿身上
And I see him giving his baby girl all the love
我当初也想把爱放在他身上 但是我做不到
that I... wanted to give him, but I couldn't.
他现在成为父亲了 一位好父亲
He's a father now, and a good parent.
他
He is...
比我当时做得更好
better than, uh, what I had a chance to be.
你丈夫在你坐牢时和你离婚
Your husband divorced you while you were in jail
要娶卡尔汉小姐 对吗
to marry Ms. Calhoun, correct?
也不全是 他当时在和其他人交往
Not exactly. He was dating someone else.
卡尔汉小姐是后来出现的
Ms. Calhoun came later.
不管怎样
Okay, either way.
你不生气吗
Weren't you upset
被一个比你"年轻漂亮的女人"踢走
when you were kind of kicked to the side for a "younger, prettier woman"?
不吗
Yeah?
这个年轻漂亮的女人
Well, how about when that younger, prettier woman
还生下了你第一个外孙女
gave birth to your first grandchild?
你不心烦吗
Did that upset you?
你有没有...
Did you...
你有没有想过
Did you ever even consider
伤害贝拉来报复卡尔汉女士
harming baby Bella just to get back at Ms. Calhoun?
没有
Uh, no.
绝对没有 贝拉是我的骨血
Absolutely not. Bella is my blood. Okay?
我不会因任何事任何人 伤害自己的...
Nothing or no one could make me harm my own...
但你很暴♥力♥
But you are a violent woman,
因为你的监狱档案中记载
because your prison dossier says
你曾多次与人争吵
that you were involved in numerous altercations,
因"多起暴♥力♥事件"
and that you were sent to solitary
还被关了禁闭
for... for "many violent incidents."
监狱就是这样
Yeah, it's prison.
你得想尽办法生存下去
You do what you got to do to survive.
好吧 你威胁过卡尔汉女士吗
Right. Have you ever threatened Ms. Calhoun?
我记得 我们互相威胁过
As I recall, we threatened each other.
但只是言语威胁 我们还都好好坐在这儿呢
I mean, but those are just words. We're still here.
你扇她耳光 殴打她
Is it true that you slapped her, hit her,
拽她头发 威胁要杀掉她 确有其事吗
pulled her hair and threatened her life?
我们打起来了
Yeah, we got into a fight.
一个巴掌拍不响 但那是贝拉出生前的事
It takes two to tango, and that was before the baby.
问这事做什么
Your point?
好吧 那宝宝出生后
Oh, okay. So now that the baby's here,
你就可以打她了吗
you can physically abuse her?
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection. - Sustained.
你在胡说什么
Is that what you're saying?
-等等 拜托 -他为什么那么说
- Wait. Come on. - Why'd he say that?
那样可不好
That's not right.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
在座所有人都知道
Everyone in here knows
我和安妮卡一开始互看不顺眼
that Anika and I got off to a rough start.
我从监狱回到家
Okay? I get home from prison,
发现她和我丈夫订婚了
she's engaged to my husband,
住在我家里 享受我梦寐以求的生活
living in my house, living my dream.
这么说 你确实很生气
So you were upset?
我们都成熟了
We grew up.
成熟了
Grew up.
她大概没告诉你
I guess she didn't tell you about the time
她打算从窗台上跳下去
that I talked her down from the ledge
被我劝阻的事吧
she was going to jump from?
她当时还怀着贝拉
With Bella in her belly?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
她也没告诉你 她担心自己会死掉
Yeah, she didn't tell you that when she feared for her life,
来找我 说如果她发生不测
she came to me to ask that I take care of Bella,
求我照看贝拉的事吧
in case something happened to her.
忘记把这事告诉你律师了吧
Forgot to mention that part to your lawyer, huh?
我们还是继续刚才的问题吧 因为...
Why don't we just stick to the question, 'cause...
-你没告诉你律师吗 -问题是
- You didn't tell your lawyer that? - The questions, like:
你是不是用枪柄打我了
isn't it true that you pistol-whipped me?
-迪布瓦先生 -反对
- Mr. Dubois. - Objection.
-与本案无关 -回答我
- Irrelevant. - Answer the question.
你是不是让你的喽啰们
Is it true that you had your thugs...
-什么 -把我打得面目全非 那...
- What? - beat me to a bloody pulp? What about...
-迪布瓦先生 -你们都不知道吧
- Mr. Dubois. - Y'all didn't know about that.
她够格抚养孩子吗
Is she fit to raise a child?
迪布瓦先生
Mr. Dubois.
你现在还想用枪柄打我吗
Do you want to pistol-whip me now?
你希望我这样吗
Is that you want?
-放过我妈 -哈基姆
- Leave my mama alone! - Hakeem.
我们走到这步田地 都是你的错
It's your fault why we even in this in the first place.
法官阁下 拜托 看看他
Your Honor, please. Look at him.
哈基姆 别让他得逞
Hakeem, don't let him push your buttons.
好了 别闹了 够了
All right. Stop the drama. Enough.
否则就把你们都关进监狱
Or I'll have you living in my jail cell
直到贝拉长大能自己拒绝你俩的抚养
until Bella is of the age to reject both of you.
迪布瓦先生
Mr. Dubois.
你的獠牙露出来了
Your fangs are showing.
抱歉 法官阁下
Please excuse me, Your Honor.
休庭十分钟
Ten minute recess.
得了 真是扯淡 律师
All right, to hell with all this BS, counselor.
-让我出庭作证 -不行 卢修斯...
- Put me on the stand. - No, Lucious...
-什么 -卢修斯 不行
- What? - Lucious, no.
不行 为什么 你就任对方律师
No... No. What? I mean, are you gonna let that man
言语羞辱她 不做任何辩驳吗
just talk to her that way without a rebuttal?
卢修斯 我懂
Lucious, I get it,
-但是最后 我们还是得... -爸
- but at the end of the day, we have to... - Pop.
爸 你出庭可能不太好
Pop, that's probably not the best idea.
我... 听着
I-- look, I...
我知道 你觉得从前的卢修斯回来了
I know you think you're back to being Lucious,
但那样会很危险
but that could be dangerous.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表